I need help

Reply Tue 17 Apr, 2012 02:35 pm
I am a 45 year old male I have been in a relationship for 4 months now with a 44 year old female we have sex often, 80% of time she is enjoying it immensly rattling windows with her sighs of pleasure, extremely wet then today as we were 45 min into foreplay and roughly 10 min into intercourse missionary position she closes her legs and I stop, I ask if there is something wrong and she smiles and says no, she relaxes her legs again and I continue for another few minutes and she does it again and says she is just not into it, I have been having sex for 25 years and have never experienced this before, I took it to mean something was wrong and when I asked her she says not to feel that way, she was just not into it anymore and wanted to stop, am I wrong for feeling I have done something wrong or this relationship is on it's way to an end, according to her it is no big deal this is normal, I am having a hard time with this, has anybody else experienced this

vikorr

Reply Tue 17 Apr, 2012 03:34 pm
@0scar2012,
I can't say I've experienced that - but you do understand that everyone is different...and we all have different baggage, right?

Also, have you considered that she just may have had a traumatic experience that day she doesn't at this moment wish to share with you?

Or perhaps she's had a build up of stress that's not related to you?

Depression can also inhibit sex drive.

I'm sure there's other reasons that could contribute to that, that I haven't thought of off the top of my head.

If it's a one off, I don't see that it's anything to be overly concerned about. If it happens a a few more times, that's a different story.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2012 06:46 am
OK - you were doing foreplay for several minutes - this can be intense and would certainly warm her up. Then you went to intercourse and she got "disinterested".

That tell me that intercourse was not as stimulating as the foreplay and she cooled down. Most women don't climax during intercourse. It just doesn't hit all the right buttons.

You have to figure out how to hold the same intensity as foreplay (direct stimulation) while screwing. Get some books on the subject to figure out some new positions. AND always ask if she likes this or that. She should tell you . . .

0 Replies