CHARLES DARWIN: CHARLATAN OR SNAKE OIL SALESMAN

Setanta

Reply Sat 17 Oct, 2015 07:15 pm
Farmerman settled your hash, but you're still looking for a fight, aren't you, Mr. Pathetic?
0 Replies

layman

Reply Sat 17 Oct, 2015 07:16 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
Exactly which "poster" do you allege i was attempting to make the butt of a joke?

Hard to say, Gunga DIM, maybe?

Quote:
This is typical of you, as i say. You're just trying to pick a fight.

Oh, so now I'm trying to pick a fight, eh, pompous ass? This is typical of you. Straight-up projection, sho nuff.
Setanta

Reply Sat 17 Oct, 2015 07:22 pm
@layman,
So, in fact, you don't know what motivated this thread, but you make an assumption. Odd that, assumption begins with "ass," the syllable which comes at the end of the word jackass.
Setanta

Reply Sat 17 Oct, 2015 07:24 pm
Hey, this is a humor thread, i'm not looking for a fight, and as the author of the thread, i'm entitled to say what the motive and object are. It is typical of you to go looking for fights, i've seen you do it since you firts stuck your pathetic mug in here. Truth hurts, huh?
0 Replies

layman

Reply Sat 17 Oct, 2015 07:24 pm
@Setanta,
Later, chump. I'll leave it to Timur and Frank to engage in an extended bitch fight. Not my bag.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 17 Oct, 2015 07:25 pm
He says, having attempted already to pick a fight, but having not accomplished his end.
0 Replies