Sutiable and safe place get intimate with my gf in delhi.INDIA

Reply Mon 16 Apr, 2012 09:51 am
Hi, I am a college guy studying in delhi university, I am in second year and have a very cute gf. The problem is we want to get physical, cosy, intimate but it should be very safe and comfortable,but there is no such place in delhi can u suggest one ? please no parks and all its too cheap. Priorly we use to intimate at her house when her parents aren’t at home but now this is not possible and my place is a big no no as I live in such a area that everybody knows everybody and my home is easily visible. We tried theatre but she was not at all comfortable,so this idea was droped. I really love her a lot and doesn’t want to hurt her. We both really want it but problem is place? Even no trusty friend is out there for this. Please suggest something safe and comfortable soon,plz help !!!!!!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 3,774 • Replies: 2

Irishk

Reply Mon 16 Apr, 2012 10:00 am
@sarthak876,
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100610071536/rockosmodernlife/images/0/02/Notellmotel.png
izzythepush

Reply Mon 16 Apr, 2012 11:33 am
@Irishk,
I miss Rocko.
0 Replies