Who Needs Teeth Anyway?

Miller

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2004 11:47 am
I was just at the dentist, last week for a checkup. I now remember he didn't wear a mask! I'm trying to remember if he wore gloves!
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2004 11:52 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Miller wrote:
I called an oral surgeon in Cambridge Ma today to confirm the prices. For a tooth extraction, the current price is $125 ( for nonsurgical procedure ) and $225 for a surgical procedure ( cut into the tissue to extract the tooth ). Both are performed with IV novacaine .

Call one in Raleigh NC and see what you 're told. Maybe I should fly into Massachusetts, get my teeth fixed, visit my mother at the cemetary and fly home.

In June, 2003 my dog had to have dental work done. He had his teeth cleaned and 4 decayed teeth extracted.

Total bill: $558.65

( I have health insurance for my dog so the insurance covered about 85% of this bill. But the insurance didn't cover my cab fare to and from the vets office!) Confused
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2004 12:31 pm
I usually wait until my dogs are about 7 years old, then buy a term life on them. Paid for my boat.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 09:21 am
Infections in your teeth have the potential of causing heart disease, down the line.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 09:46 am
Back in 6th. grade Debby Zdicham broke my heart and left so much scar tissue on it that it's really tough now.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 11:01 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Back in 6th. grade Debby Zdicham broke my heart and left so much scar tissue on it that it's really tough now.

Do you remember the biblical passage ( Exodus?), where God threatened to "harden" the hearts of the Hebrews? I don't think the mode of hardening by God was via a Staph-infection! Neutral

Or...by a lost love! Do you? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies