Love vs. Best Friends

SqUeAkz

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2004 04:12 pm
Great now he hates me because of my two "best Friends" UGH! they told him that i hated him and they told me that he hated me but it was a lie, and then i found out and then they told him that i like another guy.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2004 05:38 pm
SqUeAkz wrote:
Great now he hates me because of my two "best Friends" UGH! they told him that i hated him and they told me that he hated me but it was a lie, and then i found out and then they told him that i like another guy.

Ahhhh.....I'm sorry you are going through this.

But listen.....A friend is not a true friend if they do that. I don't know why but I get the feeling they have some other motive then just "your well being" Perhaps a bit of jealousy Confused They lied. That is just plain WRONG! It was a definite stab in your back.

If nothing else......take a step back and look at these "two best friends" that you have. Take a good LONG HARD look.

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words

~Brooke

PS-I'm sure he does not hate you. Have a talk with him. Tell him what happened and I'm sure he will understand Smile
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2004 12:36 am
^^read her sig it is so true^^
0 Replies

SqUeAkz

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2004 03:05 pm
I know, but now I got him something for valentines day (only cuz he got me something) and now a buch of girls are supposed to jump me! HELP!!! Sad Confused
0 Replies

SqUeAkz

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 10:42 am
justa_babbling_brooke wrote:
SqUeAkz wrote:

Ahhhh.....I'm sorry you are going through this.

But listen.....A friend is not a true friend if they do that. I don't know why but I get the feeling they have some other motive then just "your well being" Perhaps a bit of jealousy Confused They lied. That is just plain WRONG! It was a definite stab in your back.

If nothing else......take a step back and look at these "two best friends" that you have. Take a good LONG HARD look.

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words

~Brooke

PS-I'm sure he does not hate you. Have a talk with him. Tell him what happened and I'm sure he will understand Smile

Welll I talked to him, he still hates me, oh and one other note i forgot to mention that the two best friends that told me not to get involved with him arent the ones how told him this "story."
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 11:25 am
Why would he hate you if you didn't say it? There is something wrong in this story. I don't know what it is. If he knows you didn't say it why still be mad?
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sun 22 Feb, 2004 12:34 pm
Hate is a strong word. But if he still "hates" you for something that you didn't even say, I have two words for you....

MOVE ON!

Classic example of "immature" love at it's finest Sweetheart. Probably not what you wanna hear.....but if he's acting this way now, what's he going to do if you get into a relationship..and you actually DO...do something that he doesn't like. And trust me....no relationship is perfect. Soooo...he's constantly going to be "hating you" Rolling Eyes

Just move on

~Brooke
0 Replies

SqUeAkz

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2004 03:13 pm
He doesnt know it is true, the two people who made it up (we will call them keli and briana) keep saying that it is true. On the other hand my two other friends who told me not to get involved with him (call them Becky and Marivi) are saying he doesnt deserve you. It is the truth if he wants to play these games then he can go find another girl!
0 Replies

SqUeAkz

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2004 10:02 pm
Now here is yet another question, how can you tell the difference between liking someone and being lonely?? Just because this person shows us the least amount of affection because we are lonely does that mean we befriend them and start liking them? or is it just that I have been alone too long?
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Tue 24 Feb, 2004 01:28 pm
Does he make you happy? Butterflies. You glow. You think of him and you smile. Even if you are with your friends you think of him--in a good way.

You know if it is or isn't worth it. But by you asking if it is because you are lonley or not makes me think it is because you just want a boyfriend. But you have to answer that yourself.
0 Replies

SqUeAkz

Reply Tue 24 Feb, 2004 02:33 pm
Hm. Exellent response, but what if you only get butterflies and it seems like your floating on air just because the things he says to or about you? then do you know? And this is the reason that Im wondering if i really like him: he is short (in height) and younger then me, and i care what people say or think to much. That is why I am asking: is it worth it? I sometimes day dream about me and him and then I wonder what everyone else would say.....
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Tue 24 Feb, 2004 05:07 pm
If you don't get over the fact that others might not like you two together then that will be your undoing. It will bring your relationship to ruin if you do go out with him and it still bothers you that people talk bad about you and him. Because then you will not want to be around him as much and that will just ruin things.

So you have to make sure that you are over people talk bad about you. Here is what I do--I know people talk about me but I don't care--and it isn't that I don't care what they say, I do, but I don't over think it. People are going to talk about you all the time. There is not one person in this world that doesn't get talked about, it all matters how you handle it. People will always talk. And it might as well be about you when you are having a good time with the one you love even if they think he isn't worth it. Unless there is a valid reason for thinking that way.
0 Replies