Israel Court Rejects Delay In Settlement Evacuation

Moment-in-Time

Reply Fri 19 Apr, 2013 09:23 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Advocate is opposed to B'Tselem. It's obvious what sort of person he's chosen to be. Why talk to him any more? All you'll get are more lies.

Hi, Izzy. Happy Friday. Our fellow poster, Advocate, resembles a hardcore Zionist. His response to my posts is suggestive of such…tho he has yet to use foul language at least in posts I've read by him. Most Jewish Americans are disgusted, sometimes even shocked at the essence of radical Zionism stemming from Israeli policies. As far as you and I know the seemingly overenthusiastic Advocate might very well be an adherent of such die-hard ideology. Advocate seem to think Israel is under attack, and so he spouts his rigid rhetoric at his perceived attackers. Advocate has a very able mind....in my personal opinion, he is highly intelligent if one overlooks his distortion regarding Israel.
oralloy

Reply Fri 19 Apr, 2013 09:43 am
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:
Most Jewish Americans are disgusted, sometimes even shocked at the essence of radical Zionism stemming from Israeli policies.

You don't speak for American Jews. You speak only for those Americans who are evil enough to support the Palestinians.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
Advocate seem to think Israel is under attack,

He's very perceptive.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 19 Apr, 2013 09:45 am
@Moment-in-Time,
Advocate is trying to show that it's possible to be an enthusiastic supporter of Israel and not be a fascist like Oralboy or Gunga.

He does that by sounding reasonable on other issues.

However, any support has to be based in reality. Advocate dismisses or ignores any evidence, and he's been given shedloads, that shows the brutal reality of the occupation.

Anyone who attacks an organisation committed to peaceful coexistence and human rights is a fascist. He is no different from H20Man despite all he says. He's as delusional as Oralboy, although not quite as extreme.

There is no point responding to him or debating unless you're countering his lies with the truth for the benefit of anyone else who may be reading this thread.

Something else I found quite telling is that Finn D'aBuzz, a supporter of Israel and a staunch Republican has put Oralboy on ignore. Oralboy is, by any decnt standards truly disgusting, and the fact that Advocate insists on cosying up to him tells you just what sort of person Advocate really is.

From another thread

Quote:
Giffords is evil and hates America's freedom and civil rights.

http://able2know.org/topic/203766-315#post-5305921
Evil in Oralboy's world is anyone who wants to protect children. His idea of civil rights is the freedom to torture anyone he disagrees with. He has frequent torture fantasies, and the world would be a better place if he was placed in a secure mental health facility.

Advocate

Reply Fri 19 Apr, 2013 09:46 am
@oralloy,
I think you said it all. Moreover, you right on the mark.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 19 Apr, 2013 09:47 am
@Advocate,
So you agree that Gabrielle Giffords is evil?

0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Reply Fri 19 Apr, 2013 10:18 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Oralboy is, by any decent standards truly disgusting,

How well I realize that. The ignore feature is truly a blessing on this board. On the last board I posted there was no ignore feature and one was at the mercy of all the Israeli extremists whom one would normally ignore....I SPLIT THAT BOARD SO QUICKLY, it's difficult to remember I was ever there!

Quote:
and the fact that Advocate insists on cosying up to him tells you just what sort of person Advocate really is.

Yes, I hear where you're coming from, but it takes only someone like Oralloy for me to truly place a person on ignore. Oralloy's rhetoric is so inhumanly cold, that I cringe at reading him. Becoming a victim of slanderous personal attacks, character assassination or ad hominem attacks will send me fleeing. The only reason I can fathom Advocate siding with Oralloy is because he's frightened and on the defensive....perhaps he anticipates that Israeli policies is digging its own grave.
Advocate

Reply Fri 19 Apr, 2013 12:59 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Oralloy's truth hardly makes him (or her) inhumanly cold. The problem with you two is that Oralloy easily exposes the lies and distortions you two spout.

I am fearful that Israel will not survive, and that would be a horrendous crime. The bomb is proliferating, and Muslim extremists will use any weapon they have. They would not care a fig that, in destroying Israel, they would also kill untold numbers of Muslims, Christians, et al., including Pals.

I am sure that you two would be joyous were that to happen.
oralloy

Reply Fri 19 Apr, 2013 01:11 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:
Yes, I hear where you're coming from, but it takes only someone like Oralloy for me to truly place a person on ignore.

In other words, you object to the fact that I have morals and ethics.

I'm not going to stop being a good person. I'm just not.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
Oralloy's rhetoric is so inhumanly cold, that I cringe at reading him.

Ease up on the hypocrisy. I'm not the one who supports the scumbag Kercher family and that freak Lumumba. I'm not the one who supports the monstrous Palestinians.

Nothing inhuman or cold about my posts, which do nothing but defend truth and justice.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
Becoming a victim of slanderous personal attacks, character assassination or ad hominem attacks will send me fleeing.

Nonsense. "Pointing out that it is wrong to support atrocities" is hardly slander, a personal attack, or character assassination.

Ad hominin, maybe in the most narrow sense of the word. But it is legitimate criticism of the horrific views that you espouse.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
The only reason I can fathom Advocate siding with Oralloy is because he's frightened and on the defensive....

How about the fact that he and I are both honorable people who are telling the truth?

Moment-in-Time wrote:
perhaps he anticipates that Israeli policies is digging its own grave.

Not likely that he thinks anything so absurd.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 19 Apr, 2013 01:14 pm
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:
I am fearful that Israel will not survive, and that would be a horrendous crime. The bomb is proliferating, and Muslim extremists will use any weapon they have.

Obama will bomb Iran's illegal nuclear program soon enough. I wouldn't worry much about proliferation.
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Reply Fri 19 Apr, 2013 01:49 pm
@Advocate,
Quote:
@Moment-in-Time,
Oralloy's truth hardly makes him (or her) inhumanly cold. The problem with you two is that Oralloy easily exposes the lies and distortions you two spout.

Oralloy is not what I would describe as a rational poster; his value system is upside down!

On another board Oralloy said he would grind Italian new born babies into food for dogs to eat! Do you call that sane, Advocate, or are you going to make excuses?!?

Oralloy trashes the Kercher family whose daughter's life was cut short, prematurely by murder....they only want to see justice done, yet every chance Oralloy gets he tears into this family.

The sexually hungry drug taking Amanda Knox DELIBERATELY LIED on an African bar owner in Italy, saying he murdered Meredith Kercher. Immediately Orally started trashing, the African, laughing because the man (Patrick Lumumba) lost his bar while being held in prison for something he did not do! TELL ME, ADVOCATE, do you condone such action?!

Quote:
I am fearful that Israel will not survive,

I do not have foreknowledge of what will happen in the future regarding Israel's survival, but at the rate they're trying to take over all the land they survey at the expense of the native Palestinians, I can promise you the future doesn't look like a healthy secure one. How long do you expect Israel to keep its boot on the neck of another people?! Something has to give, SOMETHING.......
Advocate

Reply Fri 19 Apr, 2013 03:10 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
I have not followed the Knox case, and have a feeling you are quoting Oral out of context.

Regarding the future of Israel, the Pals and the Arab countries incessantly attacked Israel before the '67 war, when Israel essentially never set foot in the WB and Gaza. Thus, it is hardly the settlements that brought on the Pal hatred of Israel and the Jews.
Moment-in-Time

Reply Fri 19 Apr, 2013 04:02 pm
@Advocate,
Quote:

I have not followed the Knox case, and have a feeling you are quoting Oral out of context.

Only one part of your response deserving an answer from me. I have read Oral's post for many years; first, on the Clinton board where I first met him. He was not as radically noisy and offensive then as he has since become. Trust me when I tell you I have not mischaracterized Oral, not in the least, and in a way I've been kind. His moral values system seems inverted. He cannot see when a child is murdered that the parents go through a process of grieving and should not be trashed for doing so. Nor should a person think of "grinding" all Italian new born babies into dog food because of one trial in Italy that did not go the way he wanted. There's lots more, but the turning newborn babies into dog food was the icing on the cake.
oralloy

Reply Fri 19 Apr, 2013 04:14 pm
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:

Yes. My statements that she is referring to were all made in condemnation of very evil acts carried out by very evil people.

I'll debunk the more egregious of her misstatements in a few minutes.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 19 Apr, 2013 04:35 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:
Oralloy is not what I would describe as a rational poster;

Feel free to try to show any facts that I am wrong about.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
his value system is upside down!

Which one of us supports sending innocent people to prison?

Moment-in-Time wrote:
Oralloy trashes the Kercher family whose daughter's life was cut short, prematurely by murder....they only want to see justice done, yet every chance Oralloy gets he tears into this family.

Balderdash. The Kercher scumbags have done nothing but try to impede the course of justice, because the only thing those monsters care about is sending innocent people to prison and stealing their money.

Justice is the last thing those freaks are interested in.

That is the reason why Amanda's book is not going to be published in Europe, but will instead be printed in North America and Australia and then imported into Europe. We need to keep the profits as far away from the Kerchers as possible, or they'll victimize Amanda yet again.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
The sexually hungry

One of the clearest signs that Palestinians are vermin, is the fact that the only people who support Palestinians, are people who are depraved enough to spew outrageous lies about the victims of horrible atrocities.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
drug taking

Don't exaggerate. She only smoked a little pot, just like 90% of the rest of the kids her age.

Meredith was more into drugs than Amanda was.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
Amanda Knox DELIBERATELY LIED on an African bar owner in Italy, saying he murdered Meredith Kercher.

Nope. Amanda never told a single lie.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
Immediately Orally started trashing, the African, laughing because the man (Patrick Lumumba) lost his bar

He deserved to lose his "precious bar".

After the horrific lies that freak told about Amanda, the loss of his bar was pure Karma.

I keep hoping it'll reopen under new management and be a huge success, and that he'll then have to walk by it every day. That would be perfect.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
lost his bar while being held in prison for something he did not do!

Details are important. The freak lost his bar after the Italians acknowledged his innocence and released him.

The reason he went out of business is because the Italians sealed his bar as a crime scene and prevented him from opening it until his business failed.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 19 Apr, 2013 04:38 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:
His moral values system seems inverted.

Which one of us supports sending innocent people to prison?

Moment-in-Time wrote:
He cannot see when a child is murdered that the parents go through a process of grieving and should not be trashed for doing so.

Where does "sending innocent people to prison so you can try to steal their money" fit into the grieving process?
0 Replies