Israel Court Rejects Delay In Settlement Evacuation

Advocate

Reply Tue 16 Apr, 2013 08:31 am
@izzythepush,
It is a victory for Israeli human rights.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 16 Apr, 2013 09:36 am
@Advocate,
Not according to Israeli human rights groups.

You really have no respect for the lives of those you consider unworthy, you get more like H2OMan everyday.
Advocate

Reply Tue 16 Apr, 2013 02:02 pm
@izzythepush,
You don't make any sense. Israel is the most humane country in the world.

The various Muslim countries, which are anti-Semetic, use the Pals to constantly wage war with the Jews and Israel.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 16 Apr, 2013 02:51 pm
@Advocate,
Absolute bollocks. The Palestinians are enduring occupation. The day to day reality of the occupation is brutal as documented by Israeli human rights group B'Tselem.

Quote:
Border Policeman sentenced to 75 days community service for attacking 13-year-old Hebron boy.

Last month, the Jerusalem Magistrate Court handed down a sentence for a Border policeman convicted of attacking a Palestinian child, Yunes Abu Ermeileh, in Hebron in 2009. The Department for the Investigation of Police (PID) opened the inquiry into the incident following a complaint filed by B’Tselem. Indictments of police on charges of violence against Palestinians are extremely rare. Of the more than 280 complaints lodged by B’Tselem of alleged police violence since the start of the second Intifada, we are aware of only 12 indictments.
9 Apr 2013

Soldier convicted of negligent homicide of ‘Udai Darawish, a Palestinian entering Israel through gap in Separation Barrier.

The media have reported that on 18 March 2013 an Israeli soldier was convicted of negligent homicide in the death of ‘Udai Darawish. On 12 Jan. 2013 the soldier shot Darawish after the latter crossed into Israel from the West Bank through a gap in the Separation Barrier. Darawish was on his way to work in Israel but had no entry permit. The prosecution reportedly intended to charge the soldier with homicide, but the charge was reduced through a plea bargain. The soldier’s sentence is yet to be given. Indictments of soldiers involved in killing Palestinians are extremely rare. B’Tselem knows of only 15 indictments in such cases since the outbreak of the second Intifada.

http://www.btselem.org/

You've shown time and time again you're not interested in the facts, preferring to believe some rose tinted propaganda which sounds less credible each time you parrot it.
Advocate

Reply Wed 17 Apr, 2013 11:33 am
@izzythepush,
A single incident like that is the exception that proved the rule.

BTW, were the situation reversed, the Pal killers of an Israeli kid would be celebrated for their heroic act, and not prosecuted and sentenced.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 17 Apr, 2013 11:56 am
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:

A single incident like that is the exception that proved the rule.

It's hardly a single incident, follow the link, there's plenty of examples.

What do you mean, 'were the situation reversed?' Israel is occupying Palestine. To say that if Palestine were occupying Israel things would be so much worse, is a pathetic, meaningless bit of nonsense used to justify imperialism throughout the ages. It didn't wash then and it doesn't wash now. It's just fantasy, it will never happen. You should try living in the real world for once.

You don't want to accept the truth, that the occupation is brutal and that human rights are routinely abused. It any event, it nails as a lie your glib statement that Israel is the most humane country in the world.
Advocate

Reply Wed 17 Apr, 2013 03:22 pm
@izzythepush,
The Ps and their supporters make a lot of anti-Israel claims that should be taken with a grain of salt.

You cannot deny that the Ps have consistently targeted Israeli civilians, especially children and the elderly. Moreover, the culprits are celebrated by the other Ps.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 17 Apr, 2013 03:39 pm
@Advocate,
What sort of person dismisses, and actively opposes, an organisation committed to human rights and peaceful coexistence?

The sort of person who has no problems associating with those who describe the Palestinians as vermin.

You're quite clearly incapable of seeing the truth. That involves accepting things that you don't like. Blind loyalty to a cause at the expense of reason is how fascism starts.

For all your supposed liberal sentiment on other issues, it's fascist thinking at your core, that's the real you. You're not just lying about the situation in Israel/Palestine, you're lying to yourself.

That's difference between you and H20Man, and it's the only difference, he's honest about the sort of person he is.

The only person you're fooling is yourself.

Even Oralboy's not fooled, he claims you as one of his own.
Advocate

Reply Wed 17 Apr, 2013 07:27 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

What sort of person dismisses, and actively opposes, an organisation committed to human rights and peaceful coexistence?

The sort of person who has no problems associating with those who describe the Palestinians as vermin.

You're quite clearly incapable of seeing the truth. That involves accepting things that you don't like. Blind loyalty to a cause at the expense of reason is how fascism starts.

For all your supposed liberal sentiment on other issues, it's fascist thinking at your core, that's the real you. You're not just lying about the situation in Israel/Palestine, you're lying to yourself.

That's difference between you and H20Man, and it's the only difference, he's honest about the sort of person he is.

The only person you're fooling is yourself.

Even Oralboy's not fooled, he claims you as one of his own.

If Oral referred to Pals as "vermin," I am sure that he was referring to Pals who kill Israeli civilians. I also would describe those Pals as vermin.

Moment-in-Time

Reply Wed 17 Apr, 2013 07:58 pm
@Advocate,
Quote:

If Oral referred to Pals as "vermin," I am sure that he was referring to Pals who kill Israeli civilians. I also would describe those Pals as vermin.

Ah, Advocate, I had believed you to be naively defensive of Israel, but not really mean and spiteful. With your defending Oral who refers to Palestinians as "vermin" you have just demonstrated you share more in common with him than not. Oral simply doesn't know any better but you do know better but just don't give a damn!
Moment-in-Time

Reply Wed 17 Apr, 2013 08:19 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Quote:

Advocate wrote:

BTW, a favorite past time of the IDF is shooting into crowds of innocent Palestinians. I wonder how you would feel if posters started referring to Israelis as "vermin" to be gotten rid of quickly!? Israel has made many enemies and they are not all in America....many are in Europe...still.
oralloy

Reply Wed 17 Apr, 2013 11:09 pm
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:
If Oral referred to Pals as "vermin," I am sure that he was referring to Pals who kill Israeli civilians.

It's a bit more complex than that. I was saying that anyone who izzythepush supports (Palestinian or otherwise) is vermin, because a scumbag who is as evil as izzythepush is will only ever support his fellow vermin.

In other words, I was counting "his support of someone" as evidence that that "someone" is vermin.

However, I'm not sure that I recognize the existence of "Palestinians who don't try to murder innocent people".
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 17 Apr, 2013 11:12 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:
BTW, a favorite past time of the IDF is shooting into crowds of innocent Palestinians.

Your anti-Semitic lies are really horrible.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
I wonder how you would feel if posters started referring to Israelis as "vermin" to be gotten rid of quickly!? Israel has made many enemies and they are not all in America....many are in Europe...still.

It is silly to suggest that Israel is responsible for the fact that anti-Semites hate them.

Anti-Semites are responsible for their own hate.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 18 Apr, 2013 01:16 am
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:
With your defending Oral who refers to Palestinians as "vermin" you have just demonstrated you share more in common with him than not. Oral simply doesn't know any better but you do know better but just don't give a damn!

Exactly, Oralboy has some type of mental condition, either there's something in the water, or too narrow a gene pool. Advocate actually chooses to be like that.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Thu 18 Apr, 2013 05:37 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:

Quote:

Ah, Advocate, I had believed you to be naively defensive of Israel, but not really mean and spiteful. With your defending Oral who refers to Palestinians as "vermin" you have just demonstrated you share more in common with him than not. Oral simply doesn't know any better but you do know better but just don't give a damn!

Your reply tells quite a bit about you. You clearly feel that Pals who kill innocent Israelis are terrific people, not vermin or scum. In a way, that says that you are vermin or scum.
Moment-in-Time

Reply Thu 18 Apr, 2013 06:17 pm
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:
[/quote]If Oral referred to Pals as "vermin," I am sure that he was referring to Pals who kill Israeli civilians. I also would describe those Pals as vermin[/quote]

Moment-in-Time wrote:
Quote:

Advocate wrote:
Quote:
Your reply tells quite a bit about you. You clearly feel that Pals who kill innocent Israelis are terrific people, not vermin or scum. In a way, that says that you are vermin or scum.

My, aren't you the distorter of reason, Advocate. If this is the way you interpret my posts, then I guess your mind is too closed to reason with; however, I will answer your post regardless.

The Palestinians are being occupied! Did you overlook that?! The Palestinians are not free to move about like normal people.....why the IDF have burned Palestinian books claiming the books taught Israeli hatred. Trust me, Palestinians do not need to read a book to hate their TORMENTOR!!!!

The Palestinians often have missiles sent into apartment complexes by Israel seeking a militant target. Do you realize the psychological effect this has on growing young minds!?!? Israel treat the Palestinians like roaches! Did you expect LOVE IN RETURN?!? Israel is often going on raids, intimidating the Palestinian youth, stealing Palestinian money, shooting them at random (an embedded NYTimes reporter saw this and wrote about it.) The fanatical religious settlers keep STEALING/TAKING Palestinian land.

IS IT ANY WONDER PALESTINIANS ARE CONSTANTLY FIGHTING BACK AGAINST ISRAELIS? What would you expect the Palestinians to do, roll over and play dead while Israel continue their expansion of the West Bank while rolling tanks over the crippled and the defenseless (Remember Rachel Corrie?)!
oralloy

Reply Thu 18 Apr, 2013 06:57 pm
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:

Well, like all supporters of Palestinians, she also supports sending innocent people to prison.

However, there is still a good person hiding somewhere behind that evil facade. Hopefully one day the goodness in her will reassert itself.

I wouldn't classify her as irredeemable like izzythepush is.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 18 Apr, 2013 07:19 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:
The Palestinians are being occupied! Did you overlook that?!

The occupation ended in the 1990s, back when everyone had been fooled into thinking that the Palestinians were genuinely interested in making peace.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
The Palestinians often have missiles sent into apartment complexes by Israel seeking a militant target.

Israel has the right to defend themselves from Palestinian aggression.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
IS IT ANY WONDER PALESTINIANS ARE CONSTANTLY FIGHTING BACK AGAINST ISRAELIS?

The Palestinians are not "fighting back".

The Palestinians are the aggressors.

Moment-in-Time wrote:
What would you expect the Palestinians to do,

I expected the Palestinians to actually make peace and establish their own state based on 1967 borders, instead of rejecting peace and sending wave after wave of suicide bombers to massacre innocent people.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 19 Apr, 2013 01:28 am
@Moment-in-Time,
Advocate is opposed to B'Tselem. It's obvious what sort of person he's chosen to be. Why talk to him any more? All you'll get are more lies.
Advocate

Reply Fri 19 Apr, 2013 09:16 am
B'Tselem has little credibility.

BTW, I have no problem with your ignoring me. I'll be pleased to ignore you.

•B’Tselem has faced serious criticism for its misrepresentations of international law, inaccurate research, and skewed statistics (including casualty lists). Relies on statistics and reports of other NGOs, despite the political agendas and credibility problems of these other groups.
•B’Tselem categorizes suicide bombings and rocket attacks targeting Israeli civilians as “war crimes” and “a grave breach of the right to life,” according to international humanitarian law.
Regularly minimizes Israeli security concerns, and ignores the fact that checkpoints, for example, have been instrumental in preventing attacks against civilians within Israel.
-- NGO Monitor
0 Replies