http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DApjHZq9o7M&feature=player_embedded
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,436 • Replies: 8

raprap

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2012 01:48 am
@gungasnake,
Wishful Thinking from the Sanitorium.......
0 Replies

raprap

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2012 01:50 am
@gungasnake,
BTW Ganja---do you think Cheney's new heart is human?
raprap

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2012 01:57 am
Santorumville

0 Replies

Fido

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2012 07:38 am
@raprap,
raprap wrote:

BTW Ganja---do you think Cheney's new heart is human?
It used to belong to a young black fellow in Florida who found that trespass was a capital offense...
gungasnake

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2012 07:45 am
@Fido,
Quote:
It used to belong to a young black fellow in Florida who found that trespass was a capital offense...

I assume you mean that it belonged to somebody who broke into somebody else's home with intention to steal and/or commit other crimes and was shot and killed in the process?

Assuming also that to be the case, could I assume you would prefer living in a country in which people were not allowed to protect and defend their own homes?
Fido

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2012 07:50 am
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

Quote:

I assume you mean that it belonged to somebody who broke into somebody else's home with intention to steal and/or commit other crimes and was shot and killed in the process?

Assuming also that to be the case, could I assume you would prefer living in a country in which people were not allowed to protect and defend their own homes?
If people did not steal so much of the country from the commonwealth the rest of us would not have to worry about our homes...
gungasnake

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2012 08:10 am
@Fido,
Quote:
If people did not steal so much of the country from the commonwealth the rest of us would not have to worry about our homes...

Huh?? I'm having a hard time grasping what meaning if any there might be in that, certainly the commonwealth is capable of protecting its own property from individuals... Could you explain what you're trying to say a bit better?
Fido

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2012 07:43 pm
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

Quote:

Huh?? I'm having a hard time grasping what meaning if any there might be in that, certainly the commonwealth is capable of protecting its own property from individuals... Could you explain what you're trying to say a bit better?
Republics are supposed to be commonwealths... There may be an argument for putting all the wealth in private hands... The Romans did pretty much that with their commonwealth, and then they supported the poor citizens with the corn dole... We call it entitlements, and we want to get rid of them... The thing is, the harder they make it on the poor who support and defend their property rights, and the more they avoid paying taxes simply because they can afford private police, -and there are more private police than public- even though more public resources go to protecting the rich than the poor, -the more dangerous they make it for themselves...

They may be able to defend that part of the commonwealth they have taken from us -from us, and from taxation, but then, who will defend the whole commonwealth from enemies abroad???They want to cut the people out of their rights, and at the same time make the common people responsible for the expense of their military defending their interests around the world and they don't want to pay for a part of it... They are a bunch of free loaders, and I would like to know, now that Cheney has spent so much of his life abusing the poor, and making a shitty turd of America in all the world; who gave him their heart knowing it would go to him...He is the scum of the earth... He is filth...That those people can gut the health care of Americans, and still stand first in line for medical services is a sin, and should be a crime...
0 Replies