Dick Cheney receives heart transplant

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 03:44 pm
@snood,
What is your point??
snood

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 03:47 pm
@hawkeye10,
I was agreeing with you and illustrating your point about stop-loss, you frikkin tool.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 03:53 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

I was agreeing with you and illustrating your point about stop-loss, you frikkin tool.

You would have done better if you had pointed out that these payments did not start until 2009, after stop loss caused massive morale problems in the force, and that a $500 a month payment does not right the wrong of the US Government not honoring its contracts.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 04:19 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Nobody knows that war is hell more than do the soldiers.

Jesus H ******* Keeeerist, Hawkeye. What a load of bullshit! Screw the soldiers.

Just ask the millions of people on the planet that have been the recipients of US terrorism about the myriad hellish scenarios the US has put them through.

Quote:
In a lecture in L.A. last week, Ron Kovic [paraplegic Vietnam War veteran, whose life is the subject of the movie, BORN ON THE FOURTH OF JULY] was there, and a couple of people took me on. Richard Macer stood up and said: "I want to feel GOOD about this war." And I said: "You know — I don't feel good about anything about this war." But you know, so I'm a hard-ass. So, Ron Kovic — afterwards, I asked him, I said, "Am I off-base?" He said:

"No! You're ABSOLUTELY right! We have to stick these people who are over there. They DO have a choice, and they have to be reminded that what they're doing is WRONG! Don't embrace them with war and love. They're going to come back ten feet tall, with all the the drums beating, and the media and the bands playing. And what is that going to do to the ten-year-olds who see this happening? They're going to want to join the Army, and they're going to be begging for a war so they can have fun like their uncles did."

http://www.serendipity.li/cia/stock2.html
JTT

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 04:21 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
I did not know about that.

You didn't know about that, Om?! What planet do you live on? My dog but you are one ignorant asshole, aren't you?

Let me answer that for you - as you think it should be answered.

Om: Yes.
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 08:23 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
It would be a honor for you to donate your brain to cheney and god knows he needs a good one but your brain has more holes in it than a ton of swiss cheece.
hingehead

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 08:29 pm
@Fido,
Au contraire, Dave's brain would be priceless - it's still in the wrapping and it's never been used! Wink
JTT

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2012 08:51 pm
@JTT,
Gee, you didn't reply, Hawk, nor did anyone else.

Surprise, surprise. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Mon 2 Apr, 2012 05:44 am
@hingehead,
hingehead wrote:

Au contraire, Dave's brain would be priceless - it's still in the wrapping and it's never been used! Wink

HH; you have said nothing... Under the system of equivilant meanings assigned by capitalism, priceless means without a price, and that is to say: worthless... For this reason they feel free to **** in all our air and water, and even make the blue sky day unusable to us, and destroy any species of life that gets in their way all because if they do not do so, and limit our supply of every natural good, then we will not pay them for what is left... Our entire environment is held hostage by them, and they will poison what they can until we stop them..
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Mon 2 Apr, 2012 06:17 am
@hingehead,
HH; Seriously... Dave's brain is priceless, and as such the capitalist class feels free to use it like a public toilet and **** all over everything knowing they can charge us later to wash it... But; there is no excuse for the way they treat the world, us, or for their system of values generally...

The Exxon Valdize case made it before the Supreme Court and the court reduced all of awards made to citizens for their losses... What is it to them that little people lost all they had to get their due only to get nothing??? In fact; the case was ours, and some one should have paid for their destruction of the priceless with their lives... Same with the BP oil spill in the Guld of Mexico...

We were all injured, and generations after us will still be injured... Working people lost their lives, and working people lost their livelihoods; but the oil they get for nothing from us other than the cost of drilling it meant nothing to them... They were free to **** on the priceless when they should have all had to die for it...

If they paid for anything at its true price, and if they had to pass that price on to us everything would be expensive enough to make us think... Granted; it would not be fun for any of us if we all had to account for every quart of oil we buy and every quart we spill that every day amounts to an Exxon Valdize disaster...Only the recognition of the damage it does, that capitalism does without revealing the true cost will begin to make things better...
0 Replies