Romney proves Latino voters will vote for him.

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2012 07:26 am
In a Republican primary in Puerto Rico, Mitt Romney got 98,000 votes. As he says

Quote:
hose people who don't think Latinos will vote for a Republican need to take a look at Puerto Rico

Who can argue with 98,000 Puerto Ricans?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,302 • Replies: 8

View best answer, chosen by maxdancona
djjd62
  Selected Answer

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2012 08:02 am
@maxdancona,
he obviously had a good PR department Wink
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2012 08:03 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Quote:
hose people

hosers?

lawn waterers?

hosebags?

inquiring minds want to know
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2012 08:05 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

In a Republican primary in Puerto Rico, Mitt Romney got 98,000 votes. As he says

Quote:
hose people who don't think Latinos will vote for a Republican need to take a look at Puerto Rico

Who can argue with 98,000 Puerto Ricans?

We do not play politics like they do, but the democrats there would be glad to take on the republican side any day, and those standing on the sideline wouldn't fill a soccer field...
Why not tell me: what percentage of the usual republicans voting in a general election voted for Mr. Romney; because so far as I can tell, not one state has been motivated for any republican candidates... Mr. Romney in particular has no idea how to talk to a crowd, and just about everytime he opens his mouth he finds he is standing on his tongue... You can't beat some one with no one, and Mr. Romney and the rest, are no ones... We had the same problem when Mr. Bush ran for a second term...The most salient fact of human behavior is the inability of people to admit they made a mistake, and given a chance, most people will continue with their mistake if it is not final and fatal...To say Mr. Obama is wrong they must first agree that they were wrong... They may stay home, but for their part, the republicans have no one to get people out of bed and into line either...If they have a brain they will not vote for some one as brainless as Mr. Romney...
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2012 09:26 am
@maxdancona,
Those people who paint all Latino folk with the same wide brush need to look at their geography lessons.

RABEL222

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2012 03:37 pm
@Butrflynet,
We dont need no geography lesson. We all know all spics are the same.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2012 08:07 pm
@Butrflynet,
Quote:
Those people who paint all Latino folk with the same wide brush need to look at their geography lessons.

When it comes to American politics, that is becoming less and less true.

One party is doing everything it can to piss off pretty much everyone in the Latino community from supporting racial profiling laws to denigrating the Spanish language. The other party is benefiting (without having to work to hard for it).

The joke of course is that Romney received 98,000 out of over 3million eligible voters. His proof that Latino's love him is that 3.5% of them chose him over Santorum and Gingrich.
Fido

Reply Tue 20 Mar, 2012 05:19 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Quote:

When it comes to American politics, that is becoming less and less true.

One party is doing everything it can to piss off pretty much everyone in the Latino community from supporting racial profiling laws to denigrating the Spanish language. The other party is benefiting (without having to work to hard for it).

The joke of course is that Romney received 98,000 out of over 3million eligible voters. His proof that Latino's love him is that 3.5% of them chose him over Santorum and Gingrich.

My Daughter in Law is a wealthy and cultured person, and visiting the place was like a visit to a foreign country... I joke about feeling free if I were as free as a Puerto Rican dog, but their dogs free and numerous represent the character of that people almost as well as any other detail... They have been part of the United States for a long time now...If the United States did not make such a fetish of 50, they would already be a state; but what sort of state would they be??? In many respects they are a welfare state, and unable to support their large population by agriculture or exports... And yet they have fought for this nation with courage and honor, and for that recieve little respect... They do politics as we cannot imagine it, and have nearly 100% participation in most elections... I think they are cool, and yet, on the fair side, they take offense at the Mexican and South American Hispanics who are not legal to begin with, but by squatting here end up with rights and respect denied to people of Puerto Rico, while at the same time giving many people good cause to hate and distrust hispanics generally, for which Puerto Ricans suffer...I think independence is out of the question, but we could not be hurt in the least with them as a state...Limbo is simply stupid at this point, though there are cultural difference they will not easily surrender... And why should they for a white bread and mayonnaise american culture???
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Tue 20 Mar, 2012 05:21 am
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

We dont need no geography lesson. We all know all spics are the same.
Two words for you: Shut and Up!!! You are talking about my family now, and you don't want to make me spank your skwranny butt to get even with your mouth... Do you???
0 Replies