mrsleon

Reply Sat 17 Mar, 2012 02:02 pm
Everytime I pee white stuff come I don't know why is it because I had unprotected sex ? I had unprotected sex on Sunday he had ejaculate but we dot know if he ejaculate inside or not . But is it because of the or no ? I hope I get answer as soon as possible thank u

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 17 Mar, 2012 02:09 pm
@mrsleon,
You know you were told repeatedly to go to Planned Parenthood and get an exam and take a pregnancy test. If you're not willing to do so, how the heck
should we be able to help you?

Get up and do something for your own sake. I hope to gawd you're not pregnant as you seem to be quite irresponsible. Despite your young age,
one can at least expect some sort of responsibility for your actions.
JPB

Reply Sat 17 Mar, 2012 02:20 pm
@mrsleon,
I assume you mean that you're having an unusual vaginal discharge. If "white stuff" is coming through your urinary tract then you definitely have some sort of infection going on. It's normal to have a vaginal discharge while you're ovulating --- which would be a good thing in your case because it means that you're ovulating now and not earlier in the week.

We can only guess. It's really best that you see someone who can do an exam and a pregnancy test.
mrsleon

Reply Sat 17 Mar, 2012 02:26 pm
@CalamityJane,
Rite now I can't do nothing am going to wait till Sunday ! I just want to know why this happening I don't care about the pregnancy am going to find out maybe on Sunday . If u were in my position u would say the samething
mrsleon

Reply Sat 17 Mar, 2012 02:27 pm
@JPB,
Thank u
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sat 17 Mar, 2012 02:30 pm
@mrsleon,
If you have discharge and don't know what it is, then go to a medical facility at once. Tomorrow may be too late. Yes, I am trying to scare you, scare you into taking your health seriously.
mrsleon

Reply Sat 17 Mar, 2012 02:42 pm
@Sturgis,
I wish I could but I can't cuz my mom is not around she when to Cuba but when she come back I ask her if I could go to my friend house n my friend take me
If ya would understand w am going thru ya would understand
roger

Reply Sat 17 Mar, 2012 02:46 pm
@mrsleon,
The advice you are getting is good. Good advice is often hard to follow, especially considering your age, but it's still good advice. Follow up on it.
mrsleon

Reply Sat 17 Mar, 2012 02:47 pm
@roger,
Yes I know n thank
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sat 17 Mar, 2012 03:47 pm
@mrsleon,
If you're concerned about your mom's reaction, then this new issue is actually the perfect way for you to get to a gynecologist.

I still think that you should talk to your mom openly about all of this, but even more than that I think you should be getting to a doctor about your concerns.

So if you don't want to breach the pregnancy topic yet, just tell your mom that you have some sort of unusual discharge and need to see a doctor about it.
roger

Reply Sat 17 Mar, 2012 04:05 pm
@sozobe,
Good plan.
0 Replies

mrsleon

Reply Sat 17 Mar, 2012 04:08 pm
@sozobe,
I don't know I'll talk to her when am sure but thanks
0 Replies