Gaining longevity

dalehileman

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 05:11 pm
@Ragman,
Golly Rag why feel so strongly about the inputs of a complete stranger at a remote website when we’re at the verge of nuclear war on a shivering ball of cracked rock with molten core thrusting its way outward whilst rotating at 1000 mph and orbiting at 70,000 mph a huge hydrogen bomb of questionable stability
Ragman

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 05:17 pm
@dalehileman,
You've misinterpreted my intent as well as my tone. There's no such intensity. It's meant to be constructive criticism - the same constuctive criticism as what Butrflynet offered to you earlier in the day on a different thread.
dalehileman

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 05:35 pm
@Ragman,
Alas I do tend a bit farcical and whimsical, forgive me

It’s great fun chatting with you fellas, keep up the good work
CalamityJane

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 06:18 pm
Gosh people, leave poor Dale alone here! He's 81 years old and by gully, I'd be more than happy if I could function like him at that age. Cut him some slack, will you?
Ragman

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 06:32 pm
@dalehileman,
No problem. I wasn't able to see your face so I had no clue. I need to take my humor supplement.

Enjoy!
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 06:41 pm
@CalamityJane,
Thank you Jane, you are a breath of fresh air, as they say, in this dispiriting conflation of dysphoric recrudescence
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2012 10:54 am
@dalehileman,
At the website www.sciencedaily.com one can put "leucine" into the search field, and find some interesting articles, pro and con. One can specify how far back one wants articles. One can also sign up for daily health news, or other scientific news items.

dalehileman

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2012 11:17 am
@Foofie,
Thank you Foof for that link, seems to buttress my contention and likelihood of such nostrums contributing to my longevity
Foofie

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2012 05:14 pm
@dalehileman,
Another source of updated medical knowledge:
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/newsletters.php
dalehileman

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2012 05:27 pm
@Foofie,
Foo thank you for that link
0 Replies