i cant get wet

lola222

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2012 07:26 am
this is a bit embarassing but i need ur help... i cant get wet anymore even if i m really turned on ... i dont know what to do anymore and i think he is pretty turned off by that... but i m also scared to use lubricades cause i m scared he could find that disgusting ... what should i do
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,351 • Replies: 7

jespah

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2012 07:43 am
@lola222,
Have you tried oral sex?
contrex

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2012 07:46 am
@lola222,
lola222 wrote:

embarassing...

i think he is pretty turned off

i m scared he could find that disgusting ... what should i do

Maybe find a boyfriend who doesn't make you feel embarrassed and scared about your body?
0 Replies

lola222

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2012 08:01 am
@jespah,
yes we tried but it wont work... it causes a lot of problems cause we cant have sex... everytime he tries it wont get in cause i m to dry and now he even stopped trying ... the point is also that our forplay doesnt last very long how can i tell him what to do and what to change without offending him ?
jespah

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2012 08:26 am
@lola222,
Anyone who cares about you is going to do what they can to make you happy, right? If you are worried about offending him, uh, why are you even showing your naked body to him, let alone letting him touch you?

Sorry, I may be old-fashioned, but sex is an intimate act. If you can't communicate with that person without fear of offense, if you feel you are walking on eggshells around them, then no wonder you've got problems relaxing enough to become aroused.
lola222

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2012 08:45 am
@jespah,
i know that he will do it and i know he wont get mad its just that i am a person that is always scared to do smth wrong and to lose others even if they wouldnt leave me ... but i need to tune up our sex life probably ...
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2012 09:04 am
@lola222,
If it's a change, I'd suggest seeing your gynecologist. There could be a medical reason behind it.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2012 09:36 am
@lola222,
So.... He can use a lubricant or he won't have sex.....

As a man,
Let me think about that one for a minute....

Where do you keep the lube?!!!
0 Replies