why im seeing someone where infact i lov my boyfriend

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2012 02:34 pm
i love my boyfriend but why i still lov to flirt to my other friends?

MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2012 02:48 pm
@batool123,
Only you can answer that...why do you think you do this? not judging but i don't know you.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2012 03:28 pm
@batool123,
There is a difference with flirting with other 'boys' and 'seeing' someone as your heading states.

The fact you have written the word "flirt" is that your make-up do you think? Something you have always done.

You say you love your boyfriend... If you were to write a list, of pros and cons, what would they be, what would you love about him and what wouldn't you....

Love is an honest word and it's one that is used flippantly and mistaken for "like"....

Make a list and see if there is something missing, or you really are 'in love' or love him also as a 'friend'. but on a deeper level.
vikorr

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2012 04:56 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
I've seen a number of people that love their partners that engage in affairs. Studies suggest 60% of people have an afffair once in their life, but I think it would be closer to 80%. Despite this, it is still taboo to have one openly (which is fair enough).

There's plenty of men & women who just love the opposite sex.

In fact, attration to the opposite sex is genetically sound (stating the obvious?). What is unsound is people who think it should switch off just because you choose a partner...

...BUT...in answer to your question - the answer is something that is unique to your makeup. Only you can answer it, but the first 10's of answers you come up with, will not likely be honest.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2012 05:20 pm
@vikorr,
Quote:
What is unsound is people who think it should switch off just because you choose a partner...

Attraction of the opposite sex is healthy, flirting if not crossing the boundries I believe is also healthy, it keeps a person young as well as feeling desirable both healthy.

Acting on it, crossing the boundries is not healthy. If you choose a partner, in my opinion, then it better be the right one, if not, you walk before you act.

vikorr

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2012 05:59 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
From a personal viewpoint - I rather agree.
0 Replies

mdchaskar

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2012 01:13 am
@batool123,
You are NO exception.
As everybody likes his neighbour's wife, it's but natural you may have such liking.
Pl don't suck more
FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2012 02:19 am
@mdchaskar,
Kind of need an interpretation on that last line I am thinking, .........

Or not, maybe .
0 Replies

Procrustes

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2012 02:55 am
@FOUND SOUL,
I remember watching this guy talking about sexual evolution and how he makes the claim that it is natural to have more than one sexual partner at any one time. But in the same talk, he talks of monogamy as a form of social bonding and calls us to recognise that monogamy is itself challenging and to be aware of that fact.
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2012 03:13 am
@batool123,
batool123 wrote:

i love my boyfriend but why i still lov to flirt to my other friends?

Could be a lot of reasons. Let me toss out one that I think it is.

Maybe your bf doesn't give you enough attention or the type of attention you want and you are trying to get it through flirting with your friends. You are obviously getting something out of it or you wouldn't do it. Perhaps at the same time you might feel that it is wrong yet that is what provokes you to do it. It gives you a sense of having more than what you should be having.

0 Replies