Good lord, if you're going to highlight something, make sure you get the relevant parts eh. Socialism is a lot more than the back end of a sentence. There is much your fevered little brow has overlooked. Now go study up.
Quick to the core. (She tells herself. ... not a "true story" disclaimer). I guess you missed the relevance and/or the implications. Sorry. I failed to tailor my point to my audience. Let me try again:
1. Constant entitlement handouts require money.
2. Money is only acquired by a government through taxes.
3. Taxes have to be produced by others producing some goods or services.
4. Goods and services are sold for profits (which often become "goods" themselves through financial services)
Still with me, Ceili? ... :
5. Greater taxes are a distribution control on financial goods. (Just in case: If a tax takes it from A and gives it to B through Goverment = G then it has been distributively controled).
5.a 25% tax rate on 12hrs of work produces a result "unequal to" 35% tax rate on 12hrs of work.
Hey ... where did you go?