State Numbers Predict Gigantic Loss for Dems/Obunga

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2012 12:14 pm
http://campaign2012.washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/gallup-state-numbers-predict-huge-obama-loss/352881

http://campaign2012.washingtonexaminer.com/sites/default/files/styles/blog_listing_full/public/Screen%20shot%202012-02-01%20at%209.41.29%20AM.png

DrewDad

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2012 12:19 pm
@gungasnake,
Did you read the article? That map isn't based on polling voters about actual potential match-ups.

It's based on where Obama's approval rating has gone up or down; it's completely meaningless, since a state where his approval rating has declined may still not like the Republican nominee. (Should that be spelled "Rominee" these days?)
Questioner

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2012 12:22 pm
@DrewDad,
It's the GOP. Stop trying to confuse them with trivial details like Facts and Accuracy. Just turn Fox News back on so they can continue drooling.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2012 12:50 pm
Funny, in an actual poll done by PPP today, Obama is winning OH 49-42 over Romney.

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2011/PPP_Release_OH_02012.pdf

And the idea that Obama is going to lose PA to Romney is a complete joke. I mean, did the guy who wrote this piece not stop and consider the electoral history of these states AT ALL???

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
RABEL222

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2012 03:27 pm
@H2O MAN,
Its way too early to be paying attention to polls. Its been the republicans in the news for the last 3 months so why is anyone surprised at polls that give them an edge.
contrex

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2012 03:49 pm
If the GOP does win the election, all those people around the world who think most Americans are dicks will be proved right. Fortunately I think they are wrong, so I am hopeful.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2012 12:45 am
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

Quote:
Prezbo has been in the news for over 3 years...

You mean chimpy??

You racist bastard.
MontereyJack

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2012 03:36 am
second that.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2012 06:05 am

I'm quite sure that neither of the last two can define the word 'racists'.
gungasnake

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2012 06:54 am
@contrex,
I was remembering eight years worth of shit4brains libtards (like you) referring to George W. Bush as "chimpy" and was overcome by a desire to see how libtards would react to having their own man (Obunga) called that.

Thanks!
Fido

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2012 07:24 am
@gungasnake,
Judging from Florida where from my understanding, 30 million regularly vote in the presidential elections, less than one million voted for Romney, and he did not get the majority of votes totaling less than 3 million... He can claim victory; but HO and HUM got the majority of the votes they might have had... You can't beat something with nothing, and the Republicans got nothing; no vision, and no one legally blind to represent the limits of their vision... They want to turn back the hands of time... No one alive has done so yet... Even there their message suffers, because while they are right that America has seen its glory day come and gone, you can sell hope and anticipation at a premium where no one will be desparation at a discount... No product is what they have and that equals no sale...
H2O MAN

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2012 07:29 am
@Fido,

Obama got nothing, conservative will defeat him in November.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2012 07:38 am
@gungasnake,
Good point! Thanx for that, Gunga.

David
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2012 07:39 am
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

Quote:
Prezbo has been in the news for over 3 years...

You mean chimpy??
I say nice things about the Jews and everyone jumps on me with both feet; but you compare an intelligent and educated individual to a chimp based on the former address of all of humanity -and you expect to get away with it... I want you to know that the darts you sling are hardly new... People called Abe Lincoln the original gorilla, and characatured him as such... Ignorant people despise intelligence, and they can only attack it with contumely... You are not alone, and your message is not lost; but even science proves you are closer to the apes than to humanity as a whole... Do not pretend you have self excluded...Such talk puts you people outside of decent society forever... Enjoy your circle jerk..
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2012 07:41 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

I'm quite sure that neither of the last two can define the word 'racists'.
Don't worry about them... It is you' all that defines the word, and in addition, the word: asshole...
H2O MAN

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2012 07:49 am
@Fido,
Fido wrote:

the word: asshole...

Obama Apologists
Fido

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2012 08:58 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Fido wrote:

the word: asshole...

Obama Apologists

I don't apologize for him... Our country is divided, and he should have served the ones that brought him to the dance instead of serving you and your rich masters... Your people would not have done spit for the poor, so why is Obama serving the rich like some damned butler??? He does it because he has some damned vision of an America where all can prosper and have peace... He clearly does not understand how close we are to civil war, or he would be setting our house in order and arming the population...