Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 01:27 am
for a woman:

Insulin - free,ser/plas,qn Result: ( 41.4 ) / Standard: ( 1.5 - 14.9 ) uIU/mL
Testosterone free Result: ( 9.5 ) / Standard: ( 0.1 - 6.4 ) pg/mL

thank you!

jespah

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 08:03 am
@shampoo,
This is a question for your doctor. He or she ordered the test, right? So get on the phone and call. You have a right to know exactly what your test results mean, and you even have a right to know whether a test was needed in the first place.

CALL.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 08:44 am
@shampoo,
I can't imagine a situation where a dr would order standalone insulin and testosterone tests. I imagine these are part of a larger battery of tests, but they're the ones that came back outside of the normal range. Depending on the symptoms you presented to your doctor, he/she will take these results and advise you as to whether they help or confuse the issue. We don't have your history, we don't know why the tests were ordered. Only your doctor can put the results and your medical history into the proper context.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 11:27 am
@shampoo,
shampoo wrote:

for a woman:

Insulin - free,ser/plas,qn Result: ( 41.4 ) / Standard: ( 1.5 - 14.9 ) uIU/mL
Testosterone free Result: ( 9.5 ) / Standard: ( 0.1 - 6.4 ) pg/mL

thank you!

It's hard to know the significance of the test results, since no history has been provided. Likewise, no mention has been made of the basis for the tests .
If the tests were requested by an MD, the person to ask about the above test results would be that MD.

Good luck.
0 Replies

priyasharma1011

Reply Tue 5 Mar, 2019 02:16 am
@shampoo,
You can consult a doctor for this. They can tell you in details about these results.
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 5 Mar, 2019 07:11 am
@priyasharma1011,
priyasharma1011 wrote:

You can consult a doctor for this. They can tell you in details about these results.

That person died seven years ago waiting for you to answer this thread. Where were you between then and now ... you negligent monster??
Sturgis

Reply Wed 6 Mar, 2019 03:58 pm
@tsarstepan,
They were, as you know, applying onion juice to the scalp.
0 Replies

1800autopsy

Reply Thu 11 Jul, 2019 12:55 am
@shampoo,
Depending on the symptoms you presented to your doctor, he/she will take these results and advise you as to whether they help or confuse the issue.
0 Replies