reasoning logic

Tue 13 Nov, 2012 02:20 pm
@JTT,
JTT I do value what you share because it is yourself and others who spend the time repeatedly to try and wake people up but I do not think that everyone is as empathic as you or I and we may come across as a preacher who is shining to bright from their view point.

You may be like me and not like rap but I have a suspicion that you will like what this rapper has to share and by the way it does seem relevant to the topic somewhat of what you are trying to share with all of us.

cicerone imposter

Tue 13 Nov, 2012 02:25 pm
@reasoning logic,
How wrong can you be? A preacher who preaches the same message ad nauseum will have an empty church.
reasoning logic

Tue 13 Nov, 2012 02:29 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
How wrong can you be? A preacher who preaches the same message ad nauseum will have an empty church.

They may not have an empty church but they may have a problem with getting through to the people and many may not come back. Wink
0 Replies

izzythepush

Tue 13 Nov, 2012 02:41 pm
@reasoning logic,
You realise Australia is having an eclipse today?
reasoning logic

Tue 13 Nov, 2012 02:42 pm
@izzythepush,
No I was not aware of that. Maybe FS will see it.
Builder

Tue 13 Nov, 2012 03:43 pm
@reasoning logic,
I just watched it. Lasted about an hour and a half. Even the goat noticed something going on.
reasoning logic

Tue 13 Nov, 2012 03:45 pm
@Builder,
Cool you live in Australia also or somewhere in that hemisphere, I did not know that. Cool
Builder

Tue 13 Nov, 2012 03:49 pm
@reasoning logic,
Cooloola coast, RL. The eclipse was better a lot further north.
0 Replies

spendius

Tue 13 Nov, 2012 03:51 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Because a preacher preaches the same message all the time and the congregation dwindles does not mean the message is wrong.
cicerone imposter

Tue 13 Nov, 2012 03:54 pm
@spendius,
Who said anything about "wrong." It just become too boring to listen to. If people wish to hear the same message ad nauseum, that's their problem, and I know there are a few on this planet that lives by that limited lifestyle.

spendius

Tue 13 Nov, 2012 03:59 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I know how resistant people are to being continually told not to do what they are doing and to do what they are not doing. That the congregation dwindles tells us more about the congregation than about anything else.

Like any use of Ignore facilities.
reasoning logic

Tue 13 Nov, 2012 04:18 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
Like any use of Ignore facilities.

Just because we pay you less attention than what you prefer does not mean that we altogether ignore you.
JPB

Tue 13 Nov, 2012 04:45 pm
@sozobe,
sozobe wrote:

JPB wrote:

Maybe the judge can throw some books at him before the electorate does.

That would be nice!

Breaking: Federal judge in Ohio rules against Sec. of State Husted on provisional ballot fight. Calls Husted conduct "an illegal act."
sozobe

Tue 13 Nov, 2012 04:46 pm
@JPB,
Fantabulous! (And I'm impressed you beat my Ohio Facebook friends to it, I was just there.)
JPB

Tue 13 Nov, 2012 04:50 pm
@sozobe,
I think the ruling is coming down right now. It's being tweeted by CBS. Next tweet: Judge Marbley: "The voter acting in good faith cannot suffer disenfranchisement as a result of the Secretary’s drafting errors."
JPB

Tue 13 Nov, 2012 04:51 pm
@JPB,

CBSAndrew Judge Marbley: Husted engaged in no fact-finding to determine that change in ballot interpretation would increase integrity of voting system 3 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite
0 Replies

JPB

Tue 13 Nov, 2012 04:53 pm
Here you go

http://www.scribd.com/doc/113143343/2012-11-13-Marbley-Order
reasoning logic

Tue 13 Nov, 2012 05:28 pm
@JPB,
JPB do you think that this is reality?

0 Replies

spendius

Tue 13 Nov, 2012 05:48 pm
@reasoning logic,
I'm not interested in your attention rl. Whatever made you think a silly thing like that? I wouldn't be in the least put out if you didn't pay me any attention at all. You are a few pence short of a shilling imo.

Or anybody else who you have condescended to include in your "we".
reasoning logic

Tue 13 Nov, 2012 06:10 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
I'm not interested in your attention rl.

Then why do you pay me any attention at all when all that I share is free?

Have you considered changing your policy?