H2O MAN

Sat 3 Nov, 2012 06:35 am
@Ceili,

You don't listen to what your leader has been saying on the campaign trail?

That's sad.
snood

Sat 3 Nov, 2012 07:14 am
@snood,
my last post was meant for the idjit posting "vote here" links....
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Sat 3 Nov, 2012 07:18 am

Why is Obama having trouble getting the black vote this time?
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Sat 3 Nov, 2012 01:27 pm

What If It’s A Romney Landslide?

Quote:
It is a growing certainty that Romney is going to win the election and the Republican Party is going to clean the Democratic Party’s clock!
djjd62

Sat 3 Nov, 2012 01:30 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Revenge?

What in the hell is Obama talking about?

are you talking about obama's secret agenda for his second term, every black family will get to own a white family for the next four years

seems reasonable to me
djjd62

Sat 3 Nov, 2012 01:31 pm
@H2O MAN,
ummm, her leader ain't your leader

we already got a conservative douchebag ruling us
Walter Hinteler

Sat 3 Nov, 2012 01:32 pm
@H2O MAN,
... and then he will be the prophet and high priest of the Mormon faith, ruling as god-king the world from America? (That's according to Mormon theorist Cleon Skousen.)
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Sat 3 Nov, 2012 01:33 pm
@djjd62,
I'd thought that the leader of your gang is Queen Lizzie Wink
djjd62

Sat 3 Nov, 2012 01:35 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
more a formality nowadays, she'd be one the first thing i got rid of if i ran the circus

and the french language nonsense
H2O MAN

Sat 3 Nov, 2012 01:44 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

H2O MAN wrote:

Revenge?

What in the hell is Obama talking about?

are you talking about obama's secret agenda for his second term, every black family will get to own a white family for the next four years

seems reasonable to me

I don't know about that... do you honestly think the democrat party would
relinquish their ownership of said black families? Even for just 4 years?

Seems impossible to me.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Sat 3 Nov, 2012 02:03 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

more a formality nowadays, she'd be one the first thing i got rid of if i ran the circus

and the french language nonsense
God save the Queen ... et pourquoi ça? Vive le Canada libre! Very Happy
0 Replies

DrewDad

Sat 3 Nov, 2012 02:12 pm
@mysteryman,
mysteryman wrote:

But the president does, as commander in chief, have the authority to call out the National Guard also.
If the situation warrants it, he does have that authority. He can federalize them and activate them.

And why would he to do so... for a local, not national, disaster?

Wouldn't that kind of power grab be exactly the thing that scares conservatives?
cicerone imposter

Sat 3 Nov, 2012 02:29 pm
@DrewDad,
They really don't know whether they're coming or going when it comes to how the state and federal governments operate in this country, because they try to apply blame to this administration for "everything." That's the reason they have a tendency to shoot themselves in the foot more often than not.
cicerone imposter

Sat 3 Nov, 2012 02:43 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Romney's trying to lie to scare up votes in Ohio by saying Chrysler is planning to ship jobs to China, but that will more likely backfire on him.

Quote:
Obama ‘revenge’ comment referred to Romney ‘scare tactics’ in Ohio: Campaign
By Chris Moody, Yahoo! News | The Ticket – 4 hrs ago

MENTOR, Ohio—A campaign aide moved to explain President Barack Obama's comment in which he referred to voting as "the best revenge," saying that Obama was referring in part to a television ad Mitt Romney's campaign released that suggested Chrysler was planning to ship manufacturing jobs out of Ohio to China.
Obama campaign spokeswoman Jen Psaki told pool reporters Saturday that the comment was made in the context of what she called Romney's "scare tactics" in the final days of the campaign.
The Romney ad was "frightening workers in Ohio into thinking, falsely, that they're not going to have a job," Psaki said when asked about Obama's "revenge" comment. "And the message he was sending is if you don't like the policies, if you don't like the plan that Gov. Romney is putting forward, if you think that's a bad deal for the middle class, then you can go to the voting booth and cast your ballot."
"It's nothing more complicated than that," Psaki added.
Obama made the comment on Friday during a rally when supporters in the audience booed at a mention of his opponent.
"Don't boo, vote," Obama said. "Voting's the best revenge."
At campaign rallies across Ohio on Friday, Obama criticized Romney's ad directly, accusing his campaign of "massaging the facts" on the auto bailout.
"You don't scare hardworking Americans just to scare up some votes," Obama said on Friday during a rally in Hilliard, Ohio. "That's not what being president's all about."

H2O MAN

Sat 3 Nov, 2012 02:46 pm
@DrewDad,
DrewDad wrote:

Wouldn't that kind of power grab be exactly the thing that scares conservatives?

A 'power grab' by either side should scare the **** out of everyone.
0 Replies

Miller

Sat 3 Nov, 2012 03:36 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Barrons has picked Romney as the winner in today's paper.

If you check out the new tax scheme proposed by Obama for 2013, you'll be sick to death.

Why should anyone with an adjusted gross income of $37,000 pay 25% in taxes as proposed by Obama?
Miller

Sat 3 Nov, 2012 03:38 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Onw other thing, CI. It looks like variable annuities paying life-long income are on their way out. Apparently, nothing is safe.
0 Replies

parados

Sat 3 Nov, 2012 03:41 pm
@Miller,
And where exactly can one find info on this "tax scheme" you seem to think exists? I'll bet your 25% tax rate claim propose by Obama is bogus but since you have provided no source I can't begin to check it out.
cicerone imposter

Sat 3 Nov, 2012 04:19 pm
@parados,
They "all" lie. They don't understand what "facts" are, because they never bother to find out the truth. They only parrot what they hear from Romney and company.
JTT

Sat 3 Nov, 2012 05:29 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
They "all" lie. They don't understand what "facts" are, because they never bother to find out the truth. They only parrot what they hear from Romney and company.

Like politician, like citizen, eh, CI?
0 Replies