Does this guy like me or not?

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2012 10:54 pm
There is this guy that I am interested in but I don't really know him. He comes into my store whenever I'm working and he talks a lot and listens to what I say. He will also tell me random facts about himself like how old he is and where he is from. He works in a store near me and whenever I go in to get a drink he greets me by saying " there she is!" and he seems excited, we even talked for 45 minutes about stuff like what we did the weekend before. I really want to get his number or something to just hang out but I don't know if he is just friendly. Even my friendshave said something when I've ran into him with them!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 10 • Views: 1,638 • Replies: 11

Ceili

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2012 11:01 pm
@katmcgill89,
Slip him your number. You'll find out sooner or later.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2012 03:23 am
@katmcgill89,
You know, it's okay to be assertive.

I handed my card over and I've been with my Fiance for 2 years "today" OMG Just realised lols.

If you don't feel comfortable with handing over your number, ask for a catch up, "hey you and I seem to have a lot in common let's catch up, let me know when" walk away , he knows where you work.

0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2012 09:08 am
@katmcgill89,

he's interested...
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2012 07:14 pm
@katmcgill89,
Of whatever help or interest this may be:
over the years, decades n centuries,
I remember receiving letters in the mail
from 2 different women, Jandy and Julie,
indicating their desires for social relations.

One of them was a poignant complaint from Julie
for my failure to be faster to respond to her social overtures.
( I had been lazy; procrastinated. )

We went out to dinner a few times.

"He who hesitates is lost" or something like that.

David
0 Replies

thack45

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2012 07:26 pm
@Region Philbis,
bingo

or he's gay
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Sun 15 Jan, 2012 11:29 am
@katmcgill89,
He's definitely interested in you in some way--he enjoys your company, seems happy to see you when you go into his store.

Don't be bashful. The next time you see him, ask him if he'd like to get together for a cup of coffee, or a drink, or dinner.

Even if this doesn't turn out to be a romantic relationship, it sounds like the start of a friendship, and that's good too.

You make the first move, tell him you enjoy talking to him, and ask him if he'd like to get together for coffee, or something, so you can get to talk when neither of you are working. You have nothing to lose.
0 Replies

Jesica121

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2012 02:41 am
@katmcgill89,
Just keep a good healthy friendship. Try too ask him if he is having any GF. Just ask him casually not so curiously. Try to take his number. There is time for every wait. You will soon get everything.
0 Replies

katmcgill89

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2012 03:29 pm
@katmcgill89,
Just so everyone knows, i ran into him today and he asked me to hang out and we exchanged numbers !! =)
firefly

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2012 08:30 pm
@katmcgill89,
Great! You found the answer to your question. Smile
0 Replies

Questioner

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2012 09:20 pm
@Region Philbis,
Quite.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2012 02:38 am