Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2012 09:26 pm
My father went back to his country when my mother was nearly due, now I am 30 years ago I haven't met or know where he is . I only know his full name which is( ZU CHENG CHUNG and he is from Taiwan )but Im not sure whether I spell it correctly.Does anyone know of a site that does not charge? I really can't afford to pay but I would like to know if my father is dead or alive.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,282 • Replies: 0
No top replies


Related Topics

  1. Forums
  2. » How to locate my birth father
Copyright © 2020 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.07 seconds on 08/09/2020 at 02:36:32