does neighbor want sex?

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2012 09:50 pm
My neighbor is a divorced 50 yr old women and I'm having problems reading her.I'm 25 and She is always really nice to me and always wants me to come over and fix stuff and when its done she talks to me really close to me with her hips out and always plays with her hair alot. She also finds a way to bend over where I can see her alot also. She tells me about her ex being mean to her.does she want sex? If so what should I do to to get her to? Kiss her? I don't understand these older women. Thanks

Ceili

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2012 09:52 pm
@86gmcsierra,
Ask her. At her age, she shouldn't have to play games.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2012 10:27 pm
@86gmcsierra,
she's probably just a nice lady, but...

if you whip your johnson out in her kitchen, you will know for sure.

If you were wrong, you might try and catch her before she hits the floor. women fall mighty fast when they faint sometimes...
gungasnake

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2012 12:49 am
@Rockhead,
thanks, best laugh I've had recently.....
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2012 03:07 am
@gungasnake,
A Cougar huh Laughing

She can't be that bad, you are thinking about it...

Get into her personal space, when you speak next to her, right in her face with your body... You can always deny you were trying anything, rather that you were engrosed in the conversation and moved forward Rolling Eyes

You'll soon find out Wink
msolga

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2012 03:36 am
@86gmcsierra,
Then there's always the possibility she just wants your help with odd jobs around the house.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2012 03:57 am
@Rockhead,
Rockhead wrote:
if you whip your johnson out in her kitchen, you will know for sure.

If she bursts out laughing, apologise and leave quickly.
roger

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2012 04:13 am
@contrex,
After zipping the fly, of course.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2012 05:09 am
@roger,
86 / 25 wear a Condom just in-case Smile
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2012 05:35 am
If she says "Land sakes! I ain't seen one o' them since my husband left me in 1934" you know you've scored.
0 Replies

86gmcsierra

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2012 06:31 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Yeah I've never messed around with a older women I actually wanna try to get with her. I think she wants it I just don't want to be wrong hah. She loves bending over in front of me, usely about two foot awake where I can see her panties. Should I just grab her ass next time KR tell her hey I can see your red panties lol
jespah

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2012 07:53 am
Sure! But don't sue her if she gives you a black eye and you need medical treatment. You know, bad form and all.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2012 08:08 am
@Rockhead,
hehe I just feel out of my chair.
PUNKEY

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2012 08:34 am
You say, "Why Mrs. Robinson, are you trying to seduce me?"
0 Replies

86gmcsierra

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2012 11:05 am
@jcboy,
Guess this question is a joke now
ehBeth

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2012 12:14 pm
@86gmcsierra,
86gmcsierra wrote:

My neighbor is a divorced 50 yr old women and I'm having problems reading her.

Of course you're having trouble reading her. Very few humans are mind-readers and most of us aren't conscious of the pheromone messages being sent.

Talk to her. That's how most humans find out (or at least try to find out) what other humans think.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2012 12:20 pm
@86gmcsierra,
I made fun, now I guess I should help you out a little.

the next time she bends over or does something that you consider being provocative, call her on it...

ding dang dong, mrs C, if you keep bending over that way in front of me, Ima hafta go open a window or something. you're making it difficult to be a gentleman....yowza....cute panties, though.

if you're wrong, she still gonna toss you, but she's less likely to faint this way...
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2012 02:37 pm
@86gmcsierra,
Like I said, if you move into her personal space, you should get the answer.

Either she will be un-comfortable and step backwards or she'll stand still and smile..You are 25 she is 50...Never just "make a move" either read body language and allow her to make the move or as suggested make a joke about it and see what her reply is...

0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2012 06:24 pm
I think she should tell you want she wants.

The next time she acts provocatively in front of you, say, "Dang, Ms. Smith, you look hot today. Do you have a boyfriend?"

At 50 she should be able to let you know if she does or she is hoping you
will step up to the role.

50 is not that old. Women are at their prime, sexually, at 35; men at 17. So you are both about the same level.

0 Replies

Bootlace

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2012 08:07 pm
Well, the suspense is killing me !