Does no mean no??

aus329

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2011 04:53 am
I recently went to a girls house for some drinks, sort of a first date, wen it got late i asked i could stay the night being to drunk to drive home, she invited me into her bed. I started to kiss her and tried to get her in the mood and did for like maby 15 minutes, the thing was she was lying there kinda seemed into it but saying stop and no in a way which made me think she wanted it, obviously i wsnt going to rape her so i eventually just asked her if she wanted me to stop, she said yes then no, being realy indesisive, i stoped and spent the night anyway, a couple of days later she said that she realy had wanted it and was shocked that i stoped and didnt **** her, apparently thats wat she has always done wen she gets laid, isnt that rape? am i am idiot or is she?? Does no always mean no?

tsarstepan

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2011 04:56 am
@aus329,
Better to be safe then sorry and find oneself arrested and convicted date rape.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2011 06:29 am
To me, no means no. If the girl wants sex, let her give a clear signal to indicate it. Her loss as much as yours, in the situation you described.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2011 07:05 am
This happened to me once, a second date led to us going to her apartment for coffee and joints, she ended up "letting" me stay the night in her bed with her, but she said beforehand "I don't want to have sex tonight" quite firmly. I prided myself on being the kind of guy who respects a woman's right to say "no", so even though quite a bit of foreplay went on (I got her bra off and fingered her down below and she stroked my cock) I didn't attempt penetration. The next morning when we got up, she said "I don't want you to feel bad because nothing happened last night", in a smug kind of way. I realised what had been going on in her head, and the direct result was that I dumped her with immediate effect.

Another time I was getting on really well with a woman who was in the same circle of friends as me. I was sure we were going to start dating. I asked her out, and to my surprise and chagrin she said "I don't think so, not at the moment". It made me feel uneasy because I had felt a strong intuition that we were going to have a relationship and this meant that maybe I couldn't trust my intuition any longer. Anyhow, I respected her right to say "no" and didn't push it. About three years later I met her in a bar and she said "You know, I really fancied you three years ago when you asked me out". I said, "But you said 'No'!". She replied "I just wanted to see how hard you were prepared to try." I turned on my heel and walked out.

Bottom line is that you don't have to let silly women play their dumb insecure mind games with your head.

To answer your question: no, the "idiot" is not you.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2011 07:30 am
Aus - two things come to mind:

1) she was being playful and you didn't get the signals that she wanted some teasing, fun foreplay i.e. talk to me sexy and get me to want you, etc. etc.

2) you need to let her know that you don't appreciate being led on like that and she needs to say what she means, and mean what she says . . . so you won't be seeing her again because she's not sure what she wants.

Anyway - she is putting young men into a real dangerous situation. She can yell "rape" at any time. In the meantime, she is getting more power in being a prick tease.

Find a girl that knows what she wants. Even one that wants more playfulness in the bed will tell you that.
aus329

Reply Sat 31 Dec, 2011 03:10 pm
@PUNKEY,
So is that something women do, actually say no and stop during foreplay even thouhg they want it, is that common?
jespah

Reply Sat 31 Dec, 2011 03:24 pm
@aus329,
Women are all identical. Sheesh, don't you people know that by now?
edgarblythe

Reply Sat 31 Dec, 2011 03:30 pm
@jespah,
Razz
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 31 Dec, 2011 03:36 pm
No means no! The woman who says no and means yes is either very stupid
or.....well there is no or - she's stupid!
BillRM

Reply Sat 31 Dec, 2011 05:51 pm
@CalamityJane,
Quote:
or.....well there is no or - she's stupid!

Any man who would go near such a woman a second time is a fool looking to be locked up as an evil rapist.

Suggest that he cross the street if he see her coming and warn any of his male friends to do the same.

0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Sat 31 Dec, 2011 08:53 pm
@CalamityJane,
Quote:
or.....well there is no or - she's stupid

This is not true (that women who say no while meaning yes are very stupid) - this sort of behaviour as in the OP's post used to be quite common, and it has nothing to do with intelligence. But, men were using it as an excuse to get out of rape convictions... so the womens movement and the legal fraternity started the 'No means No' movement to make what constitutes rape clearer.

That it is done to make what constitutes rape clearer isn't a reflection of what is, in essence, about being human - being sexually turned in an array of likes, dislikes, playfulness, desires, attitudes, fantasies, powerfulness, vulnerabilities, dominance, sumbission,...or what women view as manliness, or their desire to be chased, pursued...or those that find persistence (done in the right way of course), among many other traits a turn on, etc etc. That many women don't find this a turn on, does not mean those that like this sort of behaviour in the pursuit of sex are wrong or stupid (what turns you on, turns you on)...but these days it has serious complications in the legal system.

And when all is said and done - any man these days who has sex with a woman who says 'No', needs their head read.
BillRM

Reply Sat 31 Dec, 2011 09:07 pm
@vikorr,
Quote:
And when all is said and done - any man these days who has sex with a woman who says 'No', needs their head read.

An any woman who play those kind of games should had a warning tattoo on her private area.
0 Replies