What to eat to prevent vomiting?

mismi

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2012 05:49 pm
@sozobe,
I clean mine with a very diluted amount of clorox and water. Rinse and wring it out and keep it in a baggie. It will dry out and be hard as a rock if you don't keep it moist. Because we practice or play just about every day I am always cleaning it and rinsing it. I have never had a problem with mildew. In the off season I put it back in the plastic container it came in and let it dry out. It doesn't seem to bother it at all. I don't think it would hurt to wring it out really well and put it in an air tight baggie either.

When I pull it back out, I just run cool water in the container and pull it out and start all over again.

I am so glad she likes them. It really has been the best little find for us. Smile
sozobe

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2012 05:51 pm
@mismi,
Perfect, thanks!
mismi

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2012 05:52 pm
@sozobe,
You are welcome!
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Tue 10 Jan, 2012 02:31 pm
So the reasonable answer seems to be to eat a very small snack that's easy to digest when she first gets up--perhaps, merely carbohydrates at least two hours before the game. If she still vomits that up, then she has to go without eating until after the game. Eating and vomiting--bulimia--is worse than not eating.
0 Replies