Arthur, Arthur, and all newbies on A2K; Be Warned

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2004 12:55 pm
Frank Apisa wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
This is the second reference to squinney beating me.......that would never happen.....even if I am walking the street...as long as I bring home the cash.. :wink:

On the off-shoot chance that you do not know about this thread -- I think you ought to visit. Things will soon clear up for you. And be sure to start at page one.

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=18201&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0&sid=562ae4d70010b0599a2e0164cb55cd47

I didn't know about it but I've been there now, and I am touched and warmed. I had no idea I was so loved. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2004 12:56 pm
sozobe wrote:
Arthur, Bi Polar Bear was being purposely obtuse when he asked questions of your thread about the nun joke. He is well-known here as being very knowledgeable about such things (not to mention every other variety of sexual experience) and was pulling your leg, so to speak. (Although "pulling" is a slightly unfortunate word choice, in context... :-?)

At any rate, Letty was warning you that Bi Polar Bear is, in her terminology, a brat, and he's not the only one. "Lurking about" just means that there are more of them (jokesters, pranksters, rakes, etc.) even if you haven't met them yet.

May we add the word heterosexual to your statement Sozobe? I don't want to start any rumours or enflame the wrong passions........
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2004 12:59 pm
Dont worry, with me on the thread, non of the homosexual ones will come yr way Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2004 01:41 pm
Gautam wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

Well, that's the word on the street anyway.. :wink: Laughing

U been "walking the street" again Bear ? Is that why squinney was beating the crap out of you ?? Twisted Evil

Oh, my! Oh, my!

First gang bangs, then tattoos & piercings, then cocaine before breakfast, now turning tricks? Is there ANYTHING LEFT that BPB hasn't done?

Poor, poor Squinney...... Crying or Very sad Shocked Crying or Very sad :wink: ......I think I shall send the flowers to her instead.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2004 02:46 pm
Gautam wrote:
Dont worry, with me on the thread, non of the homosexual ones will come yr way Twisted Evil

I never dreampt I could compete with you in that arena Gautam even if I wanted to....you are the man...
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2004 05:19 pm
Well, Bi, You're not the only one who is a preacher:

http://www.oneyear.org/oneyear/europe2003/italy.htm

Now we understand Frank's frustration. Very Happy
0 Replies

oristarA

Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2004 07:52 am
I didn't get fully why Ceili wanted to be a brat. I guess in Ceili's definition, brat means a child, lovely, hopeful, always growing up, and absorbing new knowledge amazingly quick... Eh, great brat if we think it in this way. And Jesus Christ said that a child is a greatest one among people. So even the child is a spoiled one... Very Happy
Letty

Reply Fri 13 Nov, 2009 11:03 am
@oristarA,
Just a test for testy brats on board.
0 Replies