WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THE RACISM ON THIS SITE? WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?

Questioner

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2011 09:56 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

Posting pics of women that I thought were pretty DOES NOT MAKE ME A HEATHEN- I was on here talking about how pretty I thought they were- NOT TALKING ABOUT JUMPING THEIR BONES.

Nope, sorry, try again.

Quote:
I POSTED PICS OF WOMEN IN MODEST ATTIRE.

I was trying to HAVE A PLATONIC NON-CARNALLY-MINDED DISCUSSION ABOUT HOW THEY LOOK- NOT TALKING ABOUT HAVING SEX WITH THEM.

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH SAYING A WOMAN IS PRETTY.

Sounds like you have some convictions there that you need to work through. I never mentioned any of that.

Quote:
Forgive me for being BORED and trying to have a LIGHT-HEARTED, NON- SEXUAL, G-RATED DISCUSSION about PRETTY WOMEN to try to be SOCIAL AND "FIT-IN" YOU SICK SADISTIC BASTARD.

I can forgive boredom. What I can't forgive is your constant berating of the people on this forum, your HIGHLY unchristian-like view of people in general, and your 4 year old mentality in dealing with disagreement towards your stilted and quite-frankly erroneous 'beliefs'.

Quote:

I AM NOT INTERESTED IN DISCUSSING HAVING SEX WITH WOMEN I AM NOT MARRIED TO- THAT IS A SIN.

Horseshit. Talking about it isn't a sin. LUSTING about it is, DOING it is, DREAMING about it is, talking about it most assuredly is not.

You don't listen to a damned thing anyone says. People talk to you respectfully and you go off on some random tangent that you think is somehow relevant to what they are saying and that you apparently have down by memory. Your conflict resolution is too sad to really be funny. You have managed to alienate damn near everyone on this forum, and trust me when I say that takes some real work to accomplish.

I know you won't read any of this, that you'll just see that I've replied, not have any idea how to respond to it, and go off on some other tangent about how you think all homosexuals are out to get you and about the status of everyone's genitalia. Worth a shot anyway.
JGoldman10

Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2011 11:35 pm
@Questioner,
I will say it again because APPARENTLY YOU ARE TOO STUPID OR DENSE TO GET IT:

Posting pics of women that I thought were pretty DOES NOT MAKE ME A HEATHEN. - You CRACKPOT WEIRDO.

I did not post any dirty pics of women.

I WAS NOT LUSTING AFTER THOSE WOMEN.

I WAS NOT TALKING ABOUT HAVING SEX WITH THEM- OTHER PEOPLE WERE.

It is a sin to lust after women- there is NOTHING WRONG WITH ADMIRING A WOMAN'S BEAUTY.

IT IS A SIN FOR A CHRISTIAN TO TALK ABOUT OR THINK ABOUT DOING SOMETHING SEXUAL TO THAT WOMAN - I DID NOT DO IT.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2011 11:57 pm
@Questioner,
You are a RETARD if you think thinking a woman is PRETTY makes one a heathen.

I like cute Asian women - I THINK THEY ARE CUTE AND I KEEP IT AT THAT YOU FREAK.

There is nothing wrong with a CHRISTIAN SAYING A WOMAN IS PRETTY.

I AM NOT THINKING ABOUT HAVING SEX WITH THEM. THAT IS A SIN.
BillRM

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2011 12:18 am
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
I AM NOT THINKING ABOUT HAVING SEX WITH THEM. THAT IS A SIN.

Are you for real or just playing a game on us?
Region Philbis

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2011 06:34 am
@BillRM,

(sadly, i think it's for real...)
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2011 06:43 am
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
In case you haven't figured it out - I am ANTI-GAY. HOMOSEXUALITY IS OF THE DEVIL. I GIVE A CRAP WHAT GAYS THINK.

Really? But God doesn't Judge... He accepts ALL of his children as long as they love him... The Devil, smiles, laughs and trys to get you to do evil, homosexuality is not evil, it's a man with a man giving love, loving, making love , what's gay Jason is the thought that it's evil...

Seriously.... God mad man to like women, and woman to like men and woman to like woman and men to like men, in other-words god made us to LOVE.. regardless.

Your Mother is wrong in her preaching...

He doesn't hate "people" just "evil "
0 Replies

chartreuse

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2011 07:12 am
@JGoldman10,
as a black person your questions come across as ignorant. You don't sound black at all. just ignorant.
High Seas

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2011 08:44 am
@chartreuse,
chartreuse wrote:
.....You don't sound black at all. just ignorant.

That's very perceptive of you! Nobody here believes anything JGoldman10 says anyway, but plain ignorance can't be his excuse, he's notorious up and down the internet - has been for years. Welcome to our forum btw Smile http://www.bewilderingstories.com/issue107/jgoldman.html
Quote:
[Creepy organ music rises.]

ANNOUNCER: And so the mystery lingers ... who is JGoldman10? Tune in next time, when we delve deeper into dark secrets ... heh heh. Bwah hah. BWAH HAH HAAAH HEH HAAAAH HEH HAH ....

[Laughter fades into background, squeaky male adolescent voice rises, babbling as before, e.g., ”Is asking stupid questions a mutant ability? If metahumans have mutant abilities, are they still metahumans?” etc. Music continues to rise, mercifully drowning out the questions, then fades out.]
djjd62

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2011 08:54 am
@High Seas,
uh, oh, jason isn't gonna be happy you brought that up Twisted Evil
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2011 08:54 am
@firefly,
firefly wrote:

Quote:
What is the PROBLEM if I want to attract other blacks to my discussions?

Think about why you aren't attracting them. Perhaps you are posting nothing of interest to them. Perhaps they consider your thinking so strange, they just don't want to bother with you. Perhaps because you seem to be baiting people on the subject of race. Perhaps because you sound racist. Perhaps because you rarely listen to anything anyone else has to say--you mainly ask rhetorical questions and just want people to agree with you.....

I think all your speculations - informed by your profession as they may well be - are too complex, and that Chartreuse just hit it on the nail: black posters instinctively grasp that JG10 is not black. Which makes him automatically a liar on one count at least, and once a liar, always a liar - no redemption there, so his "born again Christian" routine doesn't work!
0 Replies

Stugotz

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2011 02:11 pm
Quote from JASON JASON

"It is written- "Let him who is without sin cast the first stone."

"It is also written, "let he who is without brains, cast the first queer topic"
0 Replies

WendyLou

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2012 02:18 am
@JGoldman10,
I think today's society is so engrossed in what someone looks like, it's ridiculous. We should be concentrating on what we are like inside and building upon that. Botox, breast implants, nose jobs, facelifts, stereotyping, you name it. Calling someone who is a homosexual 'queer' is pretty offensive....nobody can help what they inhert, or how they are born. We don't choose our parents, we just are. And we should all be respected and respect people. Simple as that.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2012 02:22 am
@WendyLou,
AMEN...
0 Replies

MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2012 05:20 pm
@firefly,
Bwhahahahahahaah you are ffunny hahahahaaha
0 Replies

Smebs

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2012 07:21 am
@JGoldman10,
You are among some of the most arrogant religious-minded people I have ever come across. Rejecting people is against one of the fundamental teachings of the Bible. Have a look at yourself you ridiculous person.
Ragman

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2012 07:53 am
@Smebs,
Perhaps you might want to check out the datestamp of the OP. JGoldman10 is no longer on the site. The last activity on the thread was about 6 months ago.

However, that being said, you're right on the money with your opinion.
0 Replies

iFishy

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2012 08:31 am
@JGoldman10,
wait... what do you mean, you "people"?
tsarstepan

Reply Sat 15 Sep, 2012 09:34 am
@iFishy,
Please don't tempt fate and summon that particular hobgoblin/bridge troll back to a2k.
0 Replies

IsmailaGodHasHeard

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2012 10:47 pm
@JGoldman10,
We are all one human race.
0 Replies

IsmailaGodHasHeard

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2012 10:51 pm
@JGoldman10,
You are wrong. There is nothing wrong with being gay or bisexual.
0 Replies