Why are Jews hated by so many people?

Ragman

Sat 23 Feb, 2008 02:15 am
Buddy...War is hell. Many nation's military units make mistakes..colossal ones at times. Civilians get in harm's way... especially when instructed to be in the way as a tactic in their defense and search for sympathy for their cause. Typical of Palestinian tactics. Shameful to see Israel for playing into their hands.
0 Replies

Ragman

Sat 23 Feb, 2008 02:17 am
Tigershark wrote:
I'm talking about unarmed women and children, buddy.

Israeli TV showed two airforce pilots recently LAUGHING about blowing up a wedding party, killing 50 civilians.

People such as these two and cold bigots such as yourself pretty much answer the question posed in this thread.

BTW, I am part Jewish and do not hate them.

Who are you calling a cold bigot? You are a fool if you think I'm a bigot!
0 Replies

Tigershark

Sat 23 Feb, 2008 02:19 am
Ragman wrote:
Buddy...War is hell. Many nation's military units make mistakes..colossal ones at times. Civilians get in harm's way... especially when instructed to be in the way as a tactic in their defense and search for sympathy for their cause. Typical of Palestinian tactics. Shameful to see Israel for playing into their hands.

Reading your posts, you really don't see Palestinians as human, do you?
0 Replies

Tigershark

Sat 23 Feb, 2008 02:24 am
Re: Americans and non-Israelis in IDF
Ragman wrote:

What is the percentage of Palestinians who have lived in Israel for more than 20 years?

Ummm..a LOT more than the percentage of Jews who have done the same? Surely?
0 Replies

Tigershark

Sat 23 Feb, 2008 02:30 am
Ragman wrote:

As an individual I support Palestinian nationhood and ultimately the relocation to an area AWAY from Israel as they've proven to be dedicated to cause of Israeli destruction as a nation.

What a mindset you have. Why don't you go over there and fight for what you believe in? Nah, you wouldn't have the balls.

They aer NOT dedicated to the destruction of Israel, they ARE dedicated to their own survival and basic human rights and a chance to lead productive lives.

But you couldn't see that.
0 Replies

Tigershark

Sat 23 Feb, 2008 02:32 am
Ragman wrote:

Who are you calling a cold bigot? You are a fool if you think I'm a bigot!

And you are a bigot if you think I am a fool.
0 Replies

Ragman

Sat 23 Feb, 2008 02:41 am
If you are truly interested in seeing another point of view, read my previous posts instead just jumping in blindly as you have done. So you decided to attack my personal courage...? Just another empty pot-stirring tactic!

Ad hominem attacks only weaken the validity of your point and strain your credibility.

If you had read any previous posts, you would have seen I said that I've served in US military during Vietnam era (honorably discharged). Speaking of balls, have you served in any military capacity?

If you think I dismiss Palestinians as sub-human then it proves my point about your credibility as you did not read a single previous post or misinterpeted because of your blindness.

I'm for a Palestinian state.
0 Replies

Tigershark

Sat 23 Feb, 2008 02:45 am
Ragman wrote:

The point made a little earlier is one of the major reasons why America chooses to support Israel's inception and continued existence is that it so closely mirrors how and why the USofA was founded (e.g. to avoid religious persecution).

THE major reason USA (and UK) supported Israel's inception and continuation was because it set up a foothold for Western interests in the Middle East, this being critical in such an oil rich region. The refugees coming out of Europe after WW2 dovetailed with this need beautifully.

Saying it was an idealistic move is piffle.
0 Replies

Ragman

Sat 23 Feb, 2008 02:46 am
Hey, jackass ...where is the oil in Israel? there IS none.
0 Replies

Ragman

Sat 23 Feb, 2008 02:48 am
Tigershark wrote:
Ragman wrote:

The point made a little earlier is one of the major reasons why America chooses to support Israel's inception and continued existence is that it so closely mirrors how and why the USofA was founded (e.g. to avoid religious persecution).

THE major reason USA (and UK) supported Israel's inception and continuation was because it set up a foothold for Western interests in the Middle East, this being critical in such an oil rich region. The refugees coming out of Europe after WW2 dovetailed with this need beautifully.

Saying it was an idealistic move is piffle.

In your opinion!
0 Replies

Tigershark

Sat 23 Feb, 2008 02:49 am
Ragman wrote:

If you had read any previous posts, you would have seen I said that I've served in US military during Vietnam era (honorably discharged). Speaking of balls, have you served in any military capacity?

Yes. Not for the US. Bosnia cured me of any prejudice against Muslims.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Sat 23 Feb, 2008 02:51 am
Ragman.....I hope that we can pick up at a later date on this subject, after I have gone through all 23! pages of this thread. Thanks for the debate.
0 Replies

Tigershark

Sat 23 Feb, 2008 02:54 am
Ragman wrote:
Hey, jackass ...where is the oil in Israel? there IS none.

Hey, dickhead - do comprehend the terms REGION and COUNTRY.
0 Replies

Ragman

Sat 23 Feb, 2008 02:54 am
Hawkeye, You're OK! anytime. Thank you!

I enjoyed our sparring. I appreciate that you want to re-read the posts. I respect that.

I may not agree with you but I'll defend to my death your right to say it! ^5
0 Replies

gungasnake

Sat 23 Feb, 2008 04:06 am
cicerone imposter wrote:

What is the fundamental difference between Slobodan Milosevic and Ariel Sharon?

Milosevic somehow or other managed to get taken alive by the forces of darkness and evil, i.e. Soros, the CFR, KKKlintonistas, and NATO. Ariel Sharon managed to avoid it.

Likewise American bomber pilots were instructed not to be taken alive if they ever had to bail over Japan in 44 - 45; likewise the USA has a law not only permitting, but MANDATING AND REQUIRING the use of Americna armed forces to rescue any American pol or soldier ever taken by the dickheads at the Hague for any reason.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Sat 23 Feb, 2008 11:50 am
Re: Americans and non-Israelis in IDF
Ragman wrote:
No...I have no idea....but do you? Please enlighten us all?

Let's fast fwd this discusion ...Hypothetically could we agree on 10%? And if not that, what percentage would you think? And what would that be proof of? Some American Jews support Israel with their lives. Yes, undoubtedly.

What is the percentage of Palestinians who have lived in Israel for more than 20 years?

In the meanwhile, this may help shed a little light and insight on the subject of non-Israelis in IDF:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Defense_Forces

I can confirm that the Druze do serve in the IDF and police force. We were hosted by a Druze family in the Golan Heights; they were once part of Syria, and they told us they do not wish to become part of Syria again.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Sat 23 Feb, 2008 11:55 am
Ragman wrote: Palestinian opposition to Israel is poorly funded, poorly organized and trained and undeveloped technologically. An explanation for this is poor support from Israel's enemies, I guess. OK...yes?!

Partially true; the Palestinians are not afforded the same funding for their schools, hospitals, and social services. Any time a group is not afforded equal treatment in democratic principles, you will find other problems from that group no matter which country.
0 Replies

Chumly

Sat 23 Feb, 2008 12:08 pm
I'm a Jew by ethnic origin, and my wife is a Pole by birth, so between the two of us we shoulder a sizable chunk of 'hate-market'.

I believe it's natural human response to hate/fear others perceived as 'not-of-your-tribe'.

In fact it can be argued that the smaller differences, create the bigger hate/fear responses.
0 Replies

Ragman

Sat 23 Feb, 2008 12:15 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:

Partially true; the Palestinians are not afforded the same funding for their schools, hospitals, and social services. Any time a group is not afforded equal treatment in democratic principles, you will find other problems from that group no matter which country.

Yes. and can you reasonably expect any nation to fund and grant full rights and services to a sworn enemy. Which comes first the chicken or the egg? In an ideal world Israel should grant all funding, privileges, services, rights to Palestinians.

I've seen these circular discussions too many times to expect a different result at the end of the discussion.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Sat 23 Feb, 2008 12:19 pm
Ragman wrote:
cicerone imposter wrote:

Yes. and can you reasonably expect any nation to fund and grant full rights and services to a sworn enemy. Which comes first the chicken or the egg? In an ideal world Israel should grant all funding, privileges, services, rights to Palestinians.

I've seen these circular discussions too many times to expect a different result at the end of the discussion.

You are assuming that all Palestinians are terrorist; that's about the most bigoted statement I've seen on a2k.
0 Replies