Why are Jews hated by so many people?

bulmabriefs144

Sun 8 May, 2022 06:26 am
@Theo202,
"It's all Greek to me" is an expression that describes a phrase or expression in jargon or another language that is thrown at the audience but which literally means nothing to them.

Elohim, seraphim, cherubim, are all singular plural entities. Well, I'm not sure about cherubim, I think I've heard of a cherub visiting you. But what seems to be described here is a singular collective. God in his own company addresses himself as "we".
izzythepush

Sun 8 May, 2022 06:28 am
@bulmabriefs144,
You disparage Shakespeare then unwittingly quote him, in a vain attempt to make a point.
0 Replies

Ragman

Sun 8 May, 2022 09:13 am
@bulmabriefs144,
All of this is a moot point and unrelated to the topic of the OP and discussion.
Frank Apisa

Sun 8 May, 2022 09:35 am
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:

All of this is a moot point and unrelated to the topic of the OP and discussion.

Yup.

Almost 20 years ago I answered this question (it was the second post in the thread) and stand by what I wrote back then:

Well, first of all, let me go on record as saying that I think whatever it is that Jews have experienced in the world in the way of resentment (I'll get to that in a second) -- that resentment is not wholly the reason there is animosity toward Israel. I am not saying it plays no part -- but I am suggesting that there is not a primary reason.

Israel can piss me off in ways that no Jew ever will. Israel -- where it is -- presents problems for the world that simply cannot be resolved.

But let that story pass for now...although I expect I will have some explaining to do before this thread runs its course.

Heywood, 30 years ago, a Jewish go-go dancer I was dating -- one of the finest looking, sexiest women I've ever had a relationship with -- answered your question for me with a statement I have embraced wholeheartedly since.

She said, "They're jealous of us. They resent us. We are achievers."

Jews are achievers -- plain and simple. They get things done; they make things happen; they contribute; they succeed; they help other Jews to succeed -- and they have more fun doing it than any other bloc I can think of.

They are achievers -- and, unfortunately, people are jealous of them for that.

The price they often pay for their propensity to succeed and achieve -- the price they often pay for the jealousy all that engenders -- is to be hated.

Too bad, that.

It would be much better for the world if gentiles would learn the ingredients of their successes -- and put that information to good use among non-Jews.

I am fast coming to the conclusion that many of the new Asian émigrés into the various nations will experience something similar to what the Jews have gone through. The too are achievers. But they are just now coming out of the East. The Jews were dispersed almost 2000 years ago -- and the hatreds have had a chance to fester and develop calluses.
0 Replies

Theo202

Sun 8 May, 2022 01:43 pm
@bulmabriefs144,
Quote:
Elohim, seraphim, cherubim, are all singular plural entities.

No. The word elohim is unique in Hebrew in that it is a plural but the grammar treats it as if it were a singular word. Seraphim and cherubim have corresponding plural suffixes in the grammar.

Isaiah 6:2: שרפים עמדים
Ezekiel 10:3 והכרבים עמדים

Quote:
God in his own company addresses himself as "we".

Your "God" has a multiple personality disorder, then. An artifact of a false religion.

And YHWH said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
Genesis 6:7
bulmabriefs144

Mon 9 May, 2022 08:23 am
@Theo202,
You've read the same text, no?

Quote:
Genesis 1:26- Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness"

Quote:
Genesis 3:22- "Behold, the man has become like one of us in knowing good and evil"

Quote:
Genesis 11:7- "Come, let us go down and there confuse their language, so that they may not understand one another's speech."

This is your religion that said this.
Theo202

Mon 9 May, 2022 01:15 pm
@bulmabriefs144,
That's Elohim, a plurality of beings with a common nature like "I and my father are one". Sometimes they're referred to as "the Elohim", which indicates that there are different groups.
The Anointed

Mon 9 May, 2022 06:38 pm
@Theo202,
Quote:
That's Elohim, a plurality of beings with a common nature like "I and my father are one". Sometimes they're referred to as "the Elohim", which indicates that there are different groups.

The singularity is 'ONE'. And the singularity is the divine reality of the universe; the eternal spirit from which all being originates. He, who is one, is all that exists, and all that exists are He, the Elohim.

Every living thing within this apparent boundless cosmos, are merely information gatherers or transmitters for the eternal energy, which manifests itself as this living universe and is all that exists and is, "THE GREAT THOUGHT" the collective consciousness of all that exists.

At any given point in time, you are no more than inches away from a spider, fly, ant, or any other of the many information gatherers, and transmitters of the eternal evolving ‘THOUGHT’, who is all that exists.

Jeremiah 23: 23-24; “I am a God who is everywhere and not in one place only. No one can hide where I cannot see him. Do you not know that I (Who am ONE) am everywhere in heaven and on earth?

He has eyes and messengers everywhere, for all are He.

He, the singularity, is the divine reality of the universe; the eternal spirit from which all being originates and to who all must return at the close of each period of universal activity, or each generation of the universe.

A singularity is a region of space-time in which matter is crushed so closely together that the gravitational laws explained by general relativity break down. In a singularity, the volume of space is zero and its density is infinite. Scientists believe such a singularity exists at the core of a black hole, which occurs when a super-massive sun reaches the end of its life and implodes.

General relativity also demands such a singularity must exist at the beginning of an expanding universe. And science is now beginning to accept that the universe contracts back to the singularity of origin, even though our ancient ancestors realised this thousands of years ago.

“Universe after universe is like an interminable succession of wheels forever coming into view, forever rolling onwards, disappearing and reappearing; forever passing from being too non-being, and again from non-being to being. In short, the constant revolving of the wheel of life in one eternal cycle, according to fixed and immutable laws, is perhaps after all, the sum and substance of the philosophy of Buddhism. And this eternal wheel has so to speak, six spokes representing six forms of existence.” ---- Mon. Williams, Buddhism, pp. 229, 122.
Theo202

Mon 9 May, 2022 07:27 pm
@The Anointed,
Quote:
He, the Elohim.

So God created man in his [own] image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
Genesis 1:27 (KJV)

There's no word that would translate as "he" in the Hebrew, it's an artifact of translation. The idea that "He" has both physical male and female forms like men and women do is absurd.

ויברא אלהים את האדם בצלמו בצלם אלהים ברא אתו זכר ונקבה ברא אתם
The Anointed

Mon 9 May, 2022 07:44 pm
@Theo202,
Modern man, had developed within the bodies of our animal ancestors, which were male and female, the proto-humans who the Singularity of origin had become before He created Modern man from within the bodies of those proto-humans.
Theo202

Tue 10 May, 2022 12:36 pm
@The Anointed,
To err is human.
0 Replies

reyreyes1963

Tue 10 May, 2022 11:58 pm
@Heywood,
it could be a combination of other factors, like racism, culture and religion which plays a huge part. it always has and always will be..
0 Replies

bulmabriefs144

Wed 11 May, 2022 10:44 pm
@Theo202,
Read this passage you quoted carefully.

God created man in his image.
So man in this early world is spirit like God. An immortal. Sexless. Yet, we have distinct sexual dimorphism described. That is rather than a neuter or it or formless blob, these spirits are give male or female aspects.

In fact, despite this, we have a being that is distinct from the physical animals, and a soul unlike the anima of created beasts. In fact, we have two creations of man.
1. In our own image (soul)
2. Out of the dust of the earth (body)

We have the real human which is a male and female soul. And by that, I don't mean male or female, male and female. The soul is originally one part, like God's. And then we have what is basically a clay vessel given life by the presence of this soul.
God tells us that it is not good (after naming every one of his creations good), not good, for man to be alone. So he makes man search for a partner. There is something said by the text, and something really going on beneath the surface.
Now, after man names all the animals and stuff,God takes one of his ribs.
Tsela.
Side. That's the actual word. This text is describing a human that has two souls strung together, and a body with two sides, like the two sides of the temple. A dual-bodied hermaphrodite. This was what Adam was originally. And it was originally Adam and Lillith, but uhhh she wanted to be on top (male side) and Adam wasn't cool with this. So she became a kind of vengeful spirit against children of Adam. Meanwhile, Adam got split into Adam and Eve. This is why a man leaves his parents and joins with a woman. He searchea for his other half.

God is distinct from humanity, but remember I was saying that there is something going on here? The intended mate for Adam is not Lillith nor Eve, but God. We see this play out with passages about God being married to Israel. We see this in God's love in Jesus, and in Jesus merging with humanity in his incarnation, death, and resurrection. God is male and female, like us. And yetnot like us, God is not fixed to a form or a name.

Theo202

Thu 12 May, 2022 12:30 am
@bulmabriefs144,
Why? The text doesn't say anything about spirit in relation to the creation of mankind.
The Anointed

Thu 12 May, 2022 12:39 am
@Theo202,
Quote:
Why? The text doesn't say anything about spirit in relation to the creation of mankind.

From ‘The dictionary of all Scripture and Myths.’ The Kabbala describes four Adams, the two highest of which are celestial and spiritual.

The third Adam is the terrestrial Adam, made of ‘dust,’ and placed in the Garden of Eden. This Adam was an androgene . . . . . It had, when first created a glorious simulacrum, or light body, and answers to the Yetzeeratic World, ---- Ibid., p. 418.

The fourth Adam was the Third Adam as he was after the fall, when he was clothed with animal skin, flesh and nerves, etc. This answers to the lower Nephesh and Guff, i.e. body, united. He has the power of reproduction and continuance of species, and also answers to the Aseeyatic world, but in him is some of the light of all the preceding (Adams) ----- ibid., p. 418.
bulmabriefs144

Thu 12 May, 2022 07:38 am
@Theo202,
God is spirit, he has no needs, and no gender. Yet we are created in God's image. That is soul. We are created from the dust of the earth, something common. Atheist types read this, and think it's a contradiction. But it's not. Our souls are unisex, which is why women are sometimes sexually aggressive more like a stereotypical man, while sometimes a man is sensitive. It's because what's in our hearts is something ourside of sex. But our vessels are male or female, and we understand things as either/or. Either male or female.

Jesus is a second Adam. Which means he is Adam before the fall. An androgene. A two-sided person. But this is very Gnostic, and I believe this is only true after the death and resurrection.
bulmabriefs144

Thu 12 May, 2022 07:39 am
@The Anointed,
You doubleposted.

It's interesting tho.
0 Replies

hightor

Thu 12 May, 2022 08:09 am
"Why are Jews hated by so many people?"

Historical anti-semitism has been eclipsed by nationalism, factionalism, and universal incivility.

Why are Chinese hated by so many people?

Why are Germans hated by so many people?

Why are BLM followers hated by so many people?

Why are white supremacists hated by so many people?

Why are progressives hated by so many people?

Why are Middle Eastern refugees hated by so many people?

Why are USAmericans hated by so many people?

It's an open season on hatred, folks.

Why are people hated by so many other people?
izzythepush

Thu 12 May, 2022 08:35 am
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

"Why are Jews hated by so many people?"

Historical anti-semitism has been eclipsed by nationalism, factionalism, and universal incivility.

That's not true, ever since the Covid outbreak there has been an upsurge in conspiracy theories which are all deeply rooted in anti Semitism, there has been a spiked increase in antiSemitic incidents and assaults in the US and Europe.
Theo202

Thu 12 May, 2022 04:13 pm
@bulmabriefs144,
Quote:
God is spirit

God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
John 4:24(KJV)

Translation errors:

πνεῦμα ὁ θεός
pneuma o theos
spirit is/for deity/divinity
0 Replies