Why does everyone think I'm jealous of my friend

fresco

Reply Sun 4 Dec, 2011 02:15 am
@Mame,
Quote:
I question more why this person thinks the jealous thing comes into it. How do you know your friends think you're jealous?

Probably because she is jealous ! Laughing It could all be a bit of nonsense called "denial".

mollyspang

Reply Sun 4 Dec, 2011 03:47 am
@bunnyrabbit,
Maybe my answer is not much helpful, but one thing I have learned from life is that some people are really mean and no amount of reasoning with them would help; it is like they are frustrated with their own lives and when they get a vulnerable person they hit him/her where it hurts most. I generally tend to ignore them and after a time they stop babbling. :-)
0 Replies

vikorr
  Selected Answer

Reply Sun 4 Dec, 2011 04:43 pm
@bunnyrabbit,
There could be a really simple explanation for why they think you are jealous of her. Do you get as many compliments as her - from people standing in front of the two of you? Do you know how you react?

Ie. it may not be the fact that you don't say she's beautiful - it may be how you react when she gets compliments in front of you...and someone notices the way you react, and tests you further by saying 'don't you think she's beautiful'...and you fail that 'test' (it's a poor test, but hey).
chai2

Reply Sun 4 Dec, 2011 05:33 pm
Most people who are 50 years old do not "have wrinkles all over their face"

0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sun 4 Dec, 2011 05:42 pm
I'd say this is pretty much what a 50 year old woman looks like.

http://www.vcreporter.com/site_images_upload/photo/2010/12/29/12/Kagan.jpg
bunnyrabbit

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2011 06:30 pm
@chai2,
lol awww i feel bad to say this but my friend is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy more attractive than her
bunnyrabbit

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2011 06:31 pm
@vikorr,
that's exactly what it is; you hit the nail on the head
0 Replies

bunnyrabbit

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2011 06:34 pm
@fresco,
no - i'm reallly not but i can't prove that to you i AM a little jealous of this gorgeous girl lea lorraine look her up
chai2

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2011 07:09 pm
@bunnyrabbit,
bunnyrabbit wrote:

lol awww i feel bad to say this but my friend is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy more attractive than her

Bull ****.
You don't feel bad about saying that at all.

From what I can read, you're very ugly on the inside, where it counts.

This woman in the picture doesn't have wrinkles, and I'm sure your fifty year old friend doesn't either.
bunnyrabbit

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2011 09:22 pm
@chai2,
i'm sure you're perfect
chai2

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2011 05:41 am
@bunnyrabbit,
bunnyrabbit wrote:

i'm sure you're perfect

ah, the old "turn it around and make it about someone other than you" ploy.

very predictable of you.

perfection has nothing to do with it.

izzythepush

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2011 06:40 am
@chai2,
You've always reminded me of Mary Poppins Chai, 'Practically Perfect in Every Way.' So perfect that she didn't slap Dick Van Dyke, for his ball-achingly abysmal 'cockerney' accent.
engineer

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2011 07:11 am
@bunnyrabbit,
They probably don't think you are jealous, they think you are shallow. When they say she is beautiful even though she has wrinkles, they are saying she is beautiful for her age. When you response, "Duh, she has wrinkles and a broad nose" they wonder what your problem is. Of course I can't see either you or her, but just looking through your posts that's how I read it. I recommend you just let it go. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and if you disagree that doesn't mean the other person is wrong, only that you have different standards.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2011 01:34 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

You've always reminded me of Mary Poppins Chai, 'Practically Perfect in Every Way.' So perfect that she didn't slap Dick Van Dyke, for his ball-achingly abysmal 'cockerney' accent.

Not perfect at all.

Just pragmatic.

Plus, I would have smacked him.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2011 01:42 pm
@chai2,
You still can.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2011 02:47 pm
@bunnyrabbit,
i AM (edit) jealous of this gorgeous girl lea lorraine

1... I think you were asking yourself to tell yourself the truth.
2...I can not believe people, you place her name over the Internet? Scary jealousy
3...Jealousy and bad manners..
4...Find your own inner - beauty and stop bagging those you feel look better than you, or are in your eyes "not as good looking as your friend". Everyone is beautiful.

Unless they have an "ugly" personality...
0 Replies