Can Newt Gingrich Get Elected?

MontereyJack

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 01:10 am
David, you really are a loon. Communist states are for the most part authoritarian states, but they aren't by any means slavery. You cheapen what slavery means by using the term that way. What you can do or say politically is restricted heavily, and the economy is a command economy, but that is NOT slavery. People under communism are not bought and sold, they are not property, they are paid wages, you can rise within the system. Your discussion here is at your usual level of simplisticness, a concept you still haven't mastered, bu\t one that infects most things you say.

In general in world law, a parent's rights with respect to their children trumps an uncle's--that's what the law says. I would think you, as allegedly a lawyer, would follow the law. Apparently you're perfectly willing to disobey it if you don't like it. Pathetic.
RexRed

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 01:14 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

BillRM wrote:
Yes it is a damn shame that we allow the father to reclaimed his son
from a drunken great uncle living off his wife and daughter and his nerve break down a week daughter.
Yes; living in communist slavery he is now as if he had been convicted of murders in America.

His father is much worse than a simple drunk: he is a communist!

Elian shoud live in personal freedom. Without freedom, life is not worthwhile.

I sure woud rather live with a drunken uncle, Bill, than to live in slavery, as Elian now does.
I 'll drink to that !

David

Should we have cut him in half? He belongs with his father. So because his father is in communist Cuba we then have the right to take what precious little he has? In my opinion Bill Clinton did right by Elian.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 01:16 am
@MontereyJack,
Hell he is not even an uncle he is a great uncle on the father side.

The crazy right wing Miami Cubans at the time even try to claimed that the father was not the father however that would in turn mean that the great uncle is not the great uncle and the child next known blood relations would be the mother parents who also wished the child return to Cuba.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 01:21 am
Sammy Weaver was killed in a shootout with federal agents in August, 1992. He and his friend killed a federal agent. Who was president in 1992, David? Hint: his initials were GHWB. Why are you blaming Bill Clinton?
OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 01:36 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Sammy Weaver was killed in a shootout with federal agents in August, 1992.
He and his friend killed a federal agent. Who was president in 1992, David?
Hint: his initials were GHWB. Why are you blaming Bill Clinton?
Because I mistakenly thawt that Janet Reno had sent the bad guys there.
I apologize to Bill Clinton. Thank u for pointing that out. I condemn Bush.

Note that, speaking as an American citizen,
I heartily approve of and I admire Sammy Weaver's courage in killing the
Bureau of Alcohol etc agent who murdered his dog, right in front of him. He deserved it. ( the agent, not the dog )

Maybe if ALL American citizens stood up to our lowlife employees like that,
thay 'd show proper respect for us, their employers.

David
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 02:30 am
http://www.truth-out.org/seven-surveys-make-trend-fox-and-viewers/1322332643?fb_ref=.TtMcx_3BcrE.like&fb_source=home_oneline
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 01:21 pm
‘Spreading the Wealth’ in Democrats’ Favor

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/11/27/spreading-the-wealth-in-democrats-favor/?ref=politics
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 01:50 pm
Newt Gingrich Suggests Drug Testing For 'Any Kind Of Federal Aid'
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/28/newt-gingrich-drug-testing-federal-aid_n_1116459.html

Comment: So much for limited government. and who is going to do all of these tests once three branches of are government are dismantled (as Perry suggested)?

“It’s three agencies of government when I get there that are gone – Commerce, Education and the um, what’s the third one there? Let’s see. Oh five – Commerce, Education and the um, um,” said Perry

Perhaps the department of "invasion of privacy".
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
RexRed

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 02:40 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

RexRed wrote:
Can Newt Gingrich Get Elected?

Let's hope he can and does because another term under Obama's rule will rip this country apart.

What? And you don't think the republican branded Bush tax cuts have coddled the 1% while devastating the middle class? And you think we need more of that?

America was hated by our own allies while Bush was in office, yet with Obama we have uprising all over the world as democracies are being born... Why? Because Obama gave them hope... All Bush ever gave them was shock and awe.
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 03:31 pm
@RexRed,
Do you think Obama has done anything to help the private sector?

Do you think Obama has done anything to help this countries economy?

Obama lied and our economy died.

Obama is working hard to expand the federal government and rip apart the private sector.

Obama is a failed experiment.

Liberalism does not work.
RexRed

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 03:41 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Do you think Obama has done anything to help the private sector?

Do you think Obama has done anything to help this countries economy?

Obama lied and our economy died.

Obama is working hard to expand the federal government and rip apart the private sector.

Obama is a failed experiment.

Liberalism does not work.

Who failed the American people?
http://www.politicalmathblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/jobs_graph_large_feb10.gif
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 06:28 pm
If Bush can get elected twice anything is possible with the mentality of the American voter. Republicans love the sanctity of marriage so much they keep doing it over, and over. Hasn’t this old hypocrite been married three times now?
RexRed

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 06:43 pm
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:

If Bush can get elected twice anything is possible with the mentality of the American voter. Republicans love the sanctity of marriage so much they keep doing it over, and over. Hasn’t this old hypocrite been married three times now?

Interesting perspective Smile

0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2012 08:13 pm
Newt Gingrich is now outsourcing jobs to the moon.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/ns/msnbc_tv-rachel_maddow_show/#46157256

Comment:
These republicans just don't get it. Smile
0 Replies