OK, KIDS, LET'S ALL PLAY NICE

Setanta

Sat 26 Nov, 2011 04:12 am
@jcboy,
He said whom ! ! ! He used it properly ! ! !

That's good enough, Boss. You don't need to get me anything else.
OmSigDAVID

Sat 26 Nov, 2011 05:41 am
@jcboy,
jcboy wrote:
Lets all play nice and have a toys for tots marathon, I’m getting Setana a new GI Joe doll.

What are you getting and whom are you getting it for?
I 've found it convenient to give friends good leather wallets well stuffed with larger bills
(especially in its secret compartment; thay love that).
Automatic umbrellas surreptitiously stuffed with larger bills can please,
after u suggest that the unexpecting donee-beneficiary TEST its mechanism indoors.

The cash usually falls on them n thay scream n call u a terrorist, but thay like it.
That surprize only works 1ce. Chicks like gold n tasteful jewelry.

I 1ce gave a good friend a $1O Gold piece, minted in the year of his birth.

David
Roberta

Sat 26 Nov, 2011 03:42 pm
@Setanta,
Set, I've used "whom" correctly on more than one occasion. I never got three exclamation points.

OK, sulking over. You're a good kid.
Letty

Sat 26 Nov, 2011 06:56 pm
@Setanta,
Just ran over to my out of tune piano and played nice. (to the melody of Cute by Lionel Hampton.)

You're really really nice
You're really really nice

You're really nice
You're really nice

You're really really nice.

Coda

Razz
0 Replies

mismi

Sat 26 Nov, 2011 09:37 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
That surprize only works 1ce

But I bet it's fun to watch them look for it expectantly the next time. Smile
dlowan

Sat 26 Nov, 2011 09:39 pm
@Roberta,
Roberta wrote:

Set, I've used "whom" correctly on more than one occasion. I never got three exclamation points.

OK, sulking over. You're a good kid.

You are one of those from whom the correct use of whom is expected.
OmSigDAVID

Sat 26 Nov, 2011 10:28 pm
@mismi,

DAVID wrote:
That surprize only works 1ce
mismi wrote:

But I bet it's fun to watch them look for it expectantly the next time. Smile
U then need a better surprize.

David
0 Replies

Setanta

Sat 26 Nov, 2011 10:50 pm
The Wabbit is right, Raboida . . . you are one of those from whom i expect correct usages . . . and that's because . . .

You're an intelligence, well-educated woman--but more importantly, you're from the Bronx and you were born in November.
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Sun 27 Nov, 2011 02:01 am
@dlowan,
I suppose I am one of those whom do not always know when whom is certain to make sense...but I get right sometimes...
dlowan

Sun 27 Nov, 2011 02:11 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
There, there. Never mind.
Roberta

Sun 27 Nov, 2011 02:31 am
@dlowan,
As long as we're supposed to be playing nice, I gotta say that as far as Lagomorphs go, da bunny is ok in my book.

I'm having just a little trouble coming to terms with the idea that every kid from the Bronx born in November knows about objective pronouns. As I wrote that, I pictured myself playing on the stoop. Oh, dem Bronx memories. If you got a stoop, you got hours of fun.

Stoop ball:

http://www.streetplay.com/photos/images/stoopb2.jpg
dlowan

Sun 27 Nov, 2011 02:34 am
@Roberta,
She stoops to conquer.

0 Replies

Setanta

Sun 27 Nov, 2011 04:26 am
That Wabbit . . . i have it on good authority that she's a practicing thespian, and a known homo sapiens.
0 Replies

dlowan

Sun 27 Nov, 2011 08:50 am
@Roberta,
Boida is da best Boida in the world.
0 Replies

jcboy

Sun 27 Nov, 2011 08:56 am
I always play nice, I’m a friendly kind of guy Wink
0 Replies

GracieGirl

Sun 27 Nov, 2011 12:31 pm
Ohhh! A 'nice' thread!! Very Happy Mr. Green

1.)I love this thread and Setanta for making it. Mr. Green I think Setanta's really really smart. Like, super smart and I like the way he explains things and I like the way he insults people. Haha! It's really funny. Laughing Setanta helped me ALOT on my '1950,s/Cold War' thread and I made a 98 A on my test for American History!! WooHoo! I never thanked him and everyone else who shared stories there because I haven't read the thread in awhile so I guess now is the perfect time. THANK YOU!!!
2.) edgarblythe is awesome because he's the last person that followed me. And he's a good writer and he's super interesting.
3.) I love Eva because she was the first and only person to answer my first thread on a2k. And she's sick, so get well Eva!!
4.) I think Roberta's awesome because she's smart, she skipped grades in school like me, she loves animals and she knows Spanish and she's my friend. Also, she's a good kvetcher. She knows how to complain without being annoying and that's a skill I haven't mastered yet. I'm learning though, so I'm watching her closely. Plus, she says I'm a good kid. I like that. Very Happy
5.) I like djjd because almost everytime I've seen him post in one of my threads he says something funny.
6.) I don't really know Walter Hinteler but his first post in this thread was funny.
7.) I've seen wandeljw around and he's always nice to me so he's cool.
8.)I don't know rosborne979 that well but I remember s/he answered a question that I had about eye colors changing. And I thought her/his answer was really interesting.
9.) I love jcboy and MMarciano because they're hot and funny and really really nice guys and they're an awesome family and I hope they stay together forever. They're awesome.
10.) I like Ragman and Reyn because they're nice guys and they're my friends. They're really cool. Plus, they both follow me! Enough said. Smile Wink
11.) wayne's cool because he's really awesome and he seems like such a cool guy. I've never seen him get angry or annoyed.
12.) I like ehBeth because I think she's super smart and she's nice. I liked her old avatar better though but the one she has now is cool too. she's awesome.
13.) mismi is the awesomest because she's super sweet. Her avatar makes me smile and she said I could call her Missy. Oh! And she jokes about her big butt and I think that's hilarious. Laughing
14.) Rockhead is sooo funny! He has a cat named stinky. Laughing He's a nice guy and I love people who make me laugh so Rockhead=Awesome.
15.)I think OmSigDavid is okay even though he's annoying sometimes. He's a nice person just a little weird but we're all weird sometimes so that's okay. Smile
16.)thack thacks a cool dude. Smile
17.) I find Fido weird but interesting nonetheless.
18.) dlowan's awesome. I think she's really funny even when she's being mean. I like talking to her on the 'Last Word' thread. Plus, she sooo missed me when I was off celebrating Thanksgiving. She's cool. Smile
19.)I don't really know Green Witch but I've seen her around and I like her. She's smart and she's a WITCH! Soo, that's pretty awesome. I think she's great.
20.) Linkat and Letty are both really really nice. I talked to Letty on her birthday thread and she was really nice. I used to see Linkat around alot when I first joined. She's a nice person too.

Okay! So I just said like, 2o nice things about people so obviously, I'm the nicest person here! Haha! j/k Laughing Very Happy Mr. Green

Do I win Setanta? I played the nicest, huh? Laughing

wandeljw

Sun 27 Nov, 2011 12:45 pm
@GracieGirl,
All of us love you, Gracie. It is always refreshing to read your posts!
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Sun 27 Nov, 2011 12:50 pm
Back at ya, graciegirl.
0 Replies

GracieGirl

Sun 27 Nov, 2011 01:35 pm
Aww! Thanks guys! (((((HUGS))))) Mr. Green

Set-Tannn-Taaa! Did I wiiiiiinnnn?! Smile Razz
Walter Hinteler

Sun 27 Nov, 2011 01:43 pm
@GracieGirl,
Most certainly you did - I'm sure, he has send you already the trophy http://www.cool-smileys.com/images/108.gif
0 Replies