OK, KIDS, LET'S ALL PLAY NICE

dlowan

Fri 25 Nov, 2011 05:05 am
@Setanta,
I am frequently nice. You just don't see me on the right threads.

= : P
Setanta

Fri 25 Nov, 2011 05:34 am
@dlowan,
Self-delusion knows no bounds . . . and you're so cute and charming about it . . .
0 Replies

Setanta

Fri 25 Nov, 2011 05:48 am
@hawkeye10,
The next time you, Chicken Little, Rapist Boy, attempt to attribute to me, as the coward Finn did, motives for which you have no evidence, you should do your homework first.

In his post #4802317 . . .

thack45 wrote:
Only one way to find out. Why not start a "saying something nice to one another" thread and see who shows up?

If you'd been paying attention, dipshit, instead of just looking for an opportunity to take a cheap shot, if you had actually read the thread, you'd have seen that in the opening post.

See who shows up, indeed.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Fri 25 Nov, 2011 07:26 am
Hmmm I guess I arrived too late for nice part of this play.

Tsarstephan gets points for working so hard to post things he thinks will entertain us. I also give kudos to Chai2 for typing out original funny stories much in the way Gus used to. There seems to be more cranky, negative people showing up on this forum in the last couple of years, and I miss the more steady fun types like Kicky, Dag, Boris Kitten, Prince and even the secretly conservative Stray Cat.
Ragman

Fri 25 Nov, 2011 07:36 am
@Green Witch,
110% agreed. It seems to have become grumblers anony-mouth! The spirit of a thread seemed well-intended. Some posters use any chance they get to post their vitrol instead of using discretion and restraint.
Setanta

Fri 25 Nov, 2011 08:48 am
@Green Witch,
Not too late, GW. Anyone who wants to post comments about those who they like or admire is still welcome to do so. I appreciate that you took that opportunity.
wandeljw

Fri 25 Nov, 2011 09:15 am
@Setanta,
Green Witch is a helpful person. She identified a plant that my daughter was growing for a school project from a photo that I posted. A2K has many helpful people that answer questions. Setanta and McTag do a good job answering ESL questions
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Fri 25 Nov, 2011 09:18 am
There is a core of followers, of each of us, on a2k. Mostly made up of well wishers and friends. Often a few detractors. Some just enjoy discussing/arguing. I am not telling you anything you don't already know. But, I want to tell those of you who follow my posts how much I appreciate it. I follow many of you without responding to your posts too often, but that's only because I cannot further the discussion, meaningfully. But I want to take this opportunity to let you all know, I am still pissed, because not one of you likes one of my favorite albums, Song Cycle by Van Dyke Parks.
wandeljw

Fri 25 Nov, 2011 09:22 am
@edgarblythe,
Don't despair, edgar. It is only because Van Dyke Parks is not as commercial as most recording artists.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Fri 25 Nov, 2011 09:26 am
Fire alarm sounding in the building.

Fire trucks on their way.

Waiting to hear if we're actually s'posed to leave the building.

Play nice, everyone.
OmSigDAVID

Fri 25 Nov, 2011 09:35 am
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:
Fire alarm sounding in the building.

Fire trucks on their way.

Waiting to hear if we're actually s'posed to leave the building.

Play nice, everyone.
Its NOT my fault!
I had NOTHING to DO with it!!

David
0 Replies

dlowan

Fri 25 Nov, 2011 09:38 am
@ehBeth,
For real?

You take care now!
Fido

Fri 25 Nov, 2011 11:05 am
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:

110% agreed. It seems to have become grumblers anony-mouth! The spirit of a thread seemed well-intended. Some posters use any chance they get to post their vitrol instead of using discretion and restraint.
One good thing about Setanta is that he does not go out of his way to give me ****, but if I get in his way he gives me a full load... He is like a kid with a toy I want: More Knowledge, who seems to enjoy pointing out that what he has I have not, rather than sharing what he has and playing together with it... I have less, but I make what I can with it... What choice have I had... Its the story of my life: Too Little, too late, make due, and make the best of it, and I think I have...If death had to wait on my saying I know enough -to take me, I would live forever...
0 Replies

Roberta

Fri 25 Nov, 2011 11:44 am
@ehBeth,
Bethie, What happened?
0 Replies

Linkat

Fri 25 Nov, 2011 11:52 am
I think Leonabanks is the nicest drug dealer hooker I've ever met.
Setanta

Fri 25 Nov, 2011 11:55 am
@Linkat,
You're such a sweetiepie . . . this is exactly the kind of post this thread needs . . .
jcboy

Fri 25 Nov, 2011 05:43 pm
@Setanta,
Lets all play nice and have a toys for tots marathon, I’m getting Setana a new GI Joe doll.

What are you getting and whom are you getting it for?
ehBeth

Fri 25 Nov, 2011 05:49 pm
@dlowan,
For real.

We're on the 24th floor. It turned out the alarm had been triggered by construction work on the 21st floor. We only had to go down to the 16th floor to wait things out. I do NOT enjoy going down those 24 flights.

By the time we were told to go down, we could see about a dozen fire trucks on the street below our building - not encouraging.
dlowan

Fri 25 Nov, 2011 06:07 pm
@ehBeth,
No.........all as normal as it gets again?

Little legses ok?
0 Replies

Roberta

Fri 25 Nov, 2011 06:16 pm
@ehBeth,
Glad all is well.
0 Replies