How do I trust my wife working as a stripper

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2011 05:47 pm
my wife and I met in a bar when she was dancing, a strip joint, I took her home when she aproached me and asked if I wanted a date. She said she never did this before but would go home with me I'm the first, I didnt believe her at first but as it went on this relationship became more than just a fantasy it became truth, now that were married she stopped dancing for a while but now she wants to buy a house and on my income alone it would be difficult, I tried to tell her no and I don't want her to do this any more and worked side jobs till my back hurt and feet hurt and i was so tired I almost fell off the roof trying to get a job done to get paid faster so the money would be in the bank. see I must tell you I suffer from PTSD from the military and have nerve damage from a wound I suffered from the war, so I dont know what to do. She is back stripping now and I hate it I take her to work and pick her up everynight but still there is the regulars that call her phone text her everyday ,she tells me its just the job that it doesnt mean anything shes just doing it to make money there is nothing going on
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 6,063 • Replies: 9
No top replies

View best answer, chosen by italianfrank
Mame
  Selected Answer

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2011 05:56 pm
@italianfrank,
why did she give out her phone number? that's not very professional.
italianfrank

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2011 06:50 pm
@Mame,
She has a phone just for this job that another regular bought her see she lied to me about the phone she said it was a phone she recieved from another girl who worked with her but I was suspicious at the get go because its a iphone and when i caught her in the lie she was drunk so I told her to call the house phone and this guys name came up on caller Id she lied but she still has this phone.
Mame

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2011 06:57 pm
@italianfrank,
well, that's a reason right there not to trust her. You're going to have to have a chat, when she's not drunk, and lay things out. It could be she's just bored with one guy, not getting the adulation she's used to, the excitement of being wanted by so many, etc.
CalamityJane

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2011 07:04 pm
@italianfrank,
Hah! That's not the first time she lied to you!
As a stripper she doesn't need to give any"client" her phone number, another lie. Going home with you the first time you met her and claiming she's never done this before - another lies! I am sure the list is endless. Point is: why are you lying to yourself?

italianfrank

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2011 07:09 pm
@Mame,
She said she doesnt she only loves me but this continues I am trying to understand this, thats why I dont really trust its the phone and phone calls and texts and other things e-mail contact and I am afraid to leave to go to work because as soon as I leave shes on the phone or e-mailing her regulars ,you might be right but she says she loves me and would never cheat on me ,she brings the money home every night I pick her up everynight
Mame

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2011 07:13 pm
@italianfrank,
You might be picking her up every night, but with all the phone calls and texts, what is she doing while you're at work? And even if you quit work (?!), she would still find a way to get away from you.

Face it, she's basically cheating on you. Sorry about that.
italianfrank

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2011 07:14 pm
@CalamityJane,
that would be my problem that I lie to myself that she really loves me
0 Replies

italianfrank

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2011 07:16 pm
@Mame,
do you really think so I really dont want to believe it we have sex twice daily and my job is by work order not everyday job.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2011 04:00 am
@italianfrank,
Stop selling yourself short.

You sold yourself, thinking that you don't deserve a woman who shows you that you are important, hers, yours alone...

We all suffer something in life, we all have wounds...

I agree, I also think that the phone is there for "after hours calls" she knows the money that can be made from stripping and from men wanting more, and so she will get that money to get what "she wants" which is materialistic.

Although I appreciate a house isn't it's wealth and safety.

So ask yourself, what does she give you? Does she hold you, hug you for no reason... Does her wants make your finances short. Does she talk about future.

0 Replies