Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2011 01:39 pm
@Setanta,
Right?

Couldn't agree more.
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2011 05:28 pm
Quote:
I'm not trying to win anything. In the end it will be up to the whole world to decide who I am.
Not only do I know who I am, I know my father, I know my mother, I know what Kingdom I am of, and I know what my Inheritance is. And that is all that matters, how about you?

I have reread the Whole topic, and I have a few questions Voice....

I have to ask a few questions, from One who actually Knows Christ, and is with His Holy Spirit:

Quote:
Not only do I know who I am, I know my father, I know my mother, I know what Kingdom I am of, and I know what my Inheritance is.

I don't believe you do KNOW who your Father is, nor Mother, nor inheritance is....

For Jesus says. that in the Second Coming he will Glorify God the Father, SO he would NEVER praise himself, nor his Kingdom...He would say Worship Truth God of Israel, (the Father, Denying himself) and he would be here Glorifying his Holy Ones, NOT SELF GLORIFICATION.....EVER!

Second, you posted about being a stoner, from my experiences with Drugs, alcohol, and experiences DIRECTLY FROM GOD, tells me that drugs and alcohol are STRAIGHT OUT OF HELL, and to think that drugs or Alcohol are GOOD things tells me that your not Jesus Christ...

Lastly, Where do you get your Scripture from? that you label Christians fake? (but yet their doing the most important thing (according to the First Christ) (having Faith) and why would you BELIEVE what you know or understand about what you "think" is the right scripture, WITHOUT TESTING IT? Jesus says. test EVERYTHING, ONE ANOTHER ETC....If you think that people who do "good acts of humanity" and don't have faith in you are doomed. then your wrong! people who do good things are "doing gods work" and will have the choice to accept Christ or not, which in turn will determine their outcome as to Life eternal, or Condemnation...Choice will ALWAYS be up to the mortal...God came to Save NOT destroy....

Jesus says, the second coming will be like flashes of lightning, to take the Good away, and leave the evil for the end times....Why do you believe that Jesus, would contradict these statements, and come as A MAN OF FLESH, AS IN YOUR SELF?

I will tell you exactly what is happening here...I don't believe your the Messiah, but nor do I believe that everything you say is complete bullshit either....I believe that you are or have been hit with a prophetic gift, and you don't really understand how to use it, control it yet....I was there and know exactly where you are, and where your going, and where you will be....But I say to You, "from the ONE AND ONLY LIVING GOD NOW AND FOREVER!" Stand down, as your belief of Christ, and TURN AWAY the Devil's torment of destroying your gift, and "trying to make you a False Prophet, or worse a False Christ" and RETURN to the voice that lead you toward the light....(The Holy Spirit, not YOURSELF)

You do realize, don't you, that once you have the power of the Holy Spirit in you, the ONLY 2 ways you can fall, is by being a False Prophet, and or Being a False Christ?? Right now, your hit with the Holy Spirit, but embracing the Devil, by saying your the Messiah, when if you opened your eyes to Christ, it is easy to see that The Messiah, would be the Messiah. meaning, even if people hate God, or deny him, in the presents of Christ, they would be SO COMPELLED by Christ, Knowing it's him for sure, but yet either accepting him, or fear for wrongful acts...One way or another, they would know for sure, If there is ANY DOUBT, which I am personally testing it With my OWN PROPHETIC GIFT, and can see that you are mistaken, than I know it is of the devil, and not of God....

Go into a room of seclusion, Pry to the One Living God, and ask him, say I pry in the name of Jesus Christ, that if I am indeed being False, than take the gift away, or else correct me, for it is better to NOT be a PROPHET AT ALL, than to be a false one, or a false Christ, and You will shortly see, that God is trying to Give you a Gift, but you must humble yourself, and DENY yourself and take up your Cross, in order to have a Prophetic Gift.....
voiceindarkness

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2011 09:03 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

Quote:
We are God's two witnesses, his messengers. We will be killed after three and a half years.
Revelation 11
7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
11 And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

Yes, but just so you know this...that time is NOT upon us now....there are Many more than 2 Prophets left on earth....
We are entering the final chapter of the Lambs book of life. We are all characters of the book, we told the story that was written for us.
God has prepared his two witnesses, his two prophets. Through us and his kingdom he will reveal his righteousness.
0 Replies

voiceindarkness

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2011 09:48 pm
@RexDraconis111,
RexDraconis111 wrote:

Are you saying that you'll fix it after 3.5 years after that?
We will prophesy for 31/2 years, then we will be killed, resurrect, and ascend up to God. Then there will be war in heaven, Satan and his angels, Michael and his angels, Satan will be cast into the earth, (the children of darkness). The children of darkness will wage war on the children of light, the children of light will overcome him (Satan) by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they will love not their lives unto the death.
At the end of the war the earth will be ripe for reaping, the earth will be reaped, and it will all culminate at Armageddon and the return of the King and his army.
0 Replies

voiceindarkness

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2011 12:39 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

Quote:
I'm not trying to win anything. In the end it will be up to the whole world to decide who I am.
Not only do I know who I am, I know my father, I know my mother, I know what Kingdom I am of, and I know what my Inheritance is. And that is all that matters, how about you?
I have reread the Whole topic, and I have a few questions Voice....
I have to ask a few questions, from One who actually Knows Christ, and is with His Holy Spirit:
You know Christ? The King of Israel, who died on Masada 2,000 years ago?, or Christ the Prince, who appears at the beginning of the final week? Or do you only know what Christianity has taught you.

Quote:
Quote:
Not only do I know who I am, I know my father, I know my mother, I know what Kingdom I am of, and I know what my Inheritance is.

I don't believe you do KNOW who your Father is, nor Mother, nor inheritance is....
So? I should care what you do or don't believe? I know God is my father, wisdom is my mother, and the kingdom of God is my inheritance, which will come forth from the darkness.
Quote:

For Jesus says. that in the Second Coming he will Glorify God the Father, SO he would NEVER praise himself, nor his Kingdom...He would say Worship Truth God of Israel, (the Father, Denying himself) and he would be here Glorifying his Holy Ones, NOT SELF GLORIFICATION.....EVER!
Knowing who I am, is glorifying myself? You people are telling me who I am not, I'm just saying I know who I am.
Quote:

Second, you posted about being a stoner, from my experiences with Drugs, alcohol, and experiences DIRECTLY FROM GOD, tells me that drugs and alcohol are STRAIGHT OUT OF HELL, and to think that drugs or Alcohol are GOOD things tells me that your not Jesus Christ...
I questioned God about that once. He told me to just be righteous on the inside, and be whoever the hell you are on the outside, be real. Life's just a mind trip, truth and righteousness comes from the heart.
Quote:
Lastly, Where do you get your Scripture from? that you label Christians fake? (but yet their doing the most important thing (according to the First Christ) (having Faith) and why would you BELIEVE what you know or understand about what you "think" is the right scripture, WITHOUT TESTING IT? Jesus says. test EVERYTHING, ONE ANOTHER ETC....If you think that people who do "good acts of humanity" and don't have faith in you are doomed. then your wrong! people who do good things are "doing gods work" and will have the choice to accept Christ or not, which in turn will determine their outcome as to Life eternal, or Condemnation...Choice will ALWAYS be up to the mortal...God came to Save NOT destroy....
Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
The war is yet to come. God will separate the goats from the sheep. Everyone will choose between the Christ or the Antichrist.

Quote:
Jesus says, the second coming will be like flashes of lightning, to take the Good away, and leave the evil for the end times....Why do you believe that Jesus, would contradict these statements, and come as A MAN OF FLESH, AS IN YOUR SELF?
Jesus, the King of Israel, died on Masada at 80 years old, his bones were buried in 1967. Jesus has yet to ascend up to heaven.
Christianity is based on a story written by the church of Rome and the Nicean council, mixing facts with fiction.
The deceiver set out to deceive the whole world, and has deceived them. The truth shall be revealed.

Quote:
I will tell you exactly what is happening here...I don't believe your the Messiah, but nor do I believe that everything you say is complete bullshit either....I believe that you are or have been hit with a prophetic gift, and you don't really understand how to use it, control it yet....I was there and know exactly where you are, and where your going, and where you will be....But I say to You, "from the ONE AND ONLY LIVING GOD NOW AND FOREVER!" Stand down, as your belief of Christ, and TURN AWAY the Devil's torment of destroying your gift, and "trying to make you a False Prophet, or worse a False Christ" and RETURN to the voice that lead you toward the light....(The Holy Spirit, not YOURSELF)
But I say to You, "from the ONE AND ONLY LIVING GOD NOW AND FOREVER!"?
Revelation 1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
God, with Jesus, died and entered the darkness 2,000 years ago, at the end of the 69th week, to resurrect in Christ the Prince at the beginning of the 70th week.
Satan has been preparing to exalt his kingdom of darkness for the past 2,000 years, which he will soon do in the person of the antichrist.

Quote:
You do realize, don't you, that once you have the power of the Holy Spirit in you, the ONLY 2 ways you can fall, is by being a False Prophet, and or Being a False Christ?? Right now, your hit with the Holy Spirit, but embracing the Devil, by saying your the Messiah, when if you opened your eyes to Christ, it is easy to see that The Messiah, would be the Messiah. meaning, even if people hate God, or deny him, in the presents of Christ, they would be SO COMPELLED by Christ, Knowing it's him for sure, but yet either accepting him, or fear for wrongful acts...One way or another, they would know for sure, If there is ANY DOUBT, which I am personally testing it With my OWN PROPHETIC GIFT, and can see that you are mistaken, than I know it is of the devil, and not of God....
Their are only 144,000 who will follow the Lamb. Then after his death, and the spirit of life enters into him and the other witness, and they ascend into heaven, a multitude no man can number will believe out of every nation under heaven.

Quote:
Go into a room of seclusion, Pry to the One Living God, and ask him, say I pry in the name of Jesus Christ, that if I am indeed being False, than take the gift away, or else correct me, for it is better to NOT be a PROPHET AT ALL, than to be a false one, or a false Christ, and You will shortly see, that God is trying to Give you a Gift, but you must humble yourself, and DENY yourself and take up your Cross, in order to have a Prophetic Gift.....
Revelation 11:3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
Revelation 11:10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
And you know who these two witnesses are?
RexDraconis111

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2011 09:07 am
@voiceindarkness,
Quote:

You still have yet to convince people that it's you.
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2011 11:35 am
@voiceindarkness,
Quote:
You know Christ? The King of Israel, who died on Masada 2,000 years ago?, or Christ the Prince, who appears at the beginning of the final week? Or do you only know what Christianity has taught you.

Yes I indeed Know Christ, FROM MY OWN PROPHETIC GIFTS, not just what Christianity has taught me....But I would accept that Jesus told Millions to follow Christianity, which main 2 commandments are Love thy neighbor as thyself. and love God above all things, and to accept, to confess with your mouth, believe in your heart, and BELIEVE Jesus was resserrected and you will have eternal life...than believing your version, with which is much like Islam with it's sacret scripture...think about it, if your version is correct, and none know about it till now, how many people would actually be saved?? Just you and your wife....

Quote:
So? I should care what you do or don't believe? I know God is my father, wisdom is my mother, and the kingdom of God is my inheritance, which will come forth from the darkness.

Yes, If your in fact the Messiah, and I live my life to spread your words, then Yes, you should care what I believe, and what I am in fact saying to you...Jesus says, if you don't know me, than you NEVER knew my Father....The kingdom of God is Jesus Christ's inheritance, but Jesus would never come proclaiming these things, but rather humble himself, and Glorify his Holy Followers, and then, the Heavenly Father would give the inheritance of the Kingdom to Jesus Christ...It will NEVER come from DARKNESS, it is ALWAYS in LIGHT, and exists today....

Quote:
Knowing who I am, is glorifying myself? You people are telling me who I am not, I'm just saying I know who I am.

If your proclaiming your the Messiah, When I explained how it's not true, then yes you are glorifying yourself, (whether you agree or not)...Jesus Would never NEED to EVER make mention of the fact he is the Messiah, the mear presence of him would "compel", and show" people who he is and was, and is to come...

Quote:
Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
The war is yet to come. God will separate the goats from the sheep. Everyone will choose between the Christ or the Antichrist.

John 3:17
New International Version (©1984)
For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

John 3:34 For the one whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God gives the Spirit without LIMIT.

Proves to me, I AM a PROPHET, and your not the last ones left....

John 6:29 Jesus answered, "The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent."

Proves, that pragmatic Christians, are NOT fake, NOR FALSE....

John 6:38 For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me.

Proves to me, that If you were the Messiah, you would be talking about, and Giving Glory to the Father, instead of "harping" about who you are, and what you stand for....

John 12:47 "As for the person who hears my words but does not keep them, I do not judge him. For I did not come to judge the world, but to save it.

Proves to me, that ANY person can Accept Christ, and make it, Choice is ALWAYS up to the mortal, GOD CAME TO SAVE NOT DESTROY!

Quote:
Jesus, the King of Israel, died on Masada at 80 years old, his bones were buried in 1967. Jesus has yet to ascend up to heaven.
Christianity is based on a story written by the church of Rome and the Nicean council, mixing facts with fiction.
The deceiver set out to deceive the whole world, and has deceived them. The truth shall be revealed.

This is your "understandings" of what is true and false, What is more viable, 70-80 Prophets who talk about and explain God in the Bible. Or you and your wife's interpretations in which very few will except, and be saved??? Also again, Where do you get your scriptures from??? And Revelations also says, that The Gates of Hell with fight against the Church, and NOT PREVAIL....

Quote:
I questioned God about that once. He told me to just be righteous on the inside, and be whoever the hell you are on the outside, be real. Life's just a mind trip, truth and righteousness comes from the heart.

And apparently you didn't understand his message, or you wished to hear what you wanted when asking him about this...You made it clear you use pot, and that is what your heart feels, which from MY prophetic Gift, God has told me Abuse of Drugs, and Alcohol is STRAIGHT out OF HELL, that seems MORE plausible then accepting Drugs, are O.K. in God's eyes...

Quote:
Revelation 1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
God, with Jesus, died and entered the darkness 2,000 years ago, at the end of the 69th week, to resurrect in Christ the Prince at the beginning of the 70th week.
Satan has been preparing to exalt his kingdom of darkness for the past 2,000 years, which he will soon do in the person of the antichrist.

I can't disagree with anything you posted here, except to point out, at times you "trust" the Christian Bible in quoting it, and at other points, (when it accomidable to you) you say Christians have it wrong, and there texts are incorrect....SO what is your Scripture, and where did it come from?? explain it all to me? (I am willing to hear it)....

Quote:
Their are only 144,000 who will follow the Lamb. Then after his death, and the spirit of life enters into him and the other witness, and they ascend into heaven, a multitude no man can number will believe out of every nation under heaven.

This is Just a symbol or a metaphor, surly a God who comes to save will save A LOT more than 144,000 Prophets....But just so you know if you continue reading that part in revelations, those are the 144,000 that are Jews, he makes NO MENTION of a Specific number in reference to the Billions of people who will be saved of Gentiles, or EVERY ETHNICITY that exists...He says the people will be like the grains of sand in the desert....

Quote:
Revelation 11:3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
Revelation 11:10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

I agree with these statements, again when you "feel it is acceptable" you quote, the Bible. And even live your life according to it, other times you say that EVERY OTHER Christian is doing it wrong and is false. but yet they read and understand the SAME EXACT THINGS you speak of in certain posts...so How then Are Christians fake? apposed to you and your beliefs??

I am not against you, For I follow and Obey God for the most part in my life, But I tell you there are MANY MORE than 2 Prophets left on earth...I am in Fact ONE of them, If you disagree, then I don't know what to tell you, I value that you have some kind of gift, but that your being tested and tormented By the devil With it, to "try to" destroy you...if your not willing to accpet that from someone who Does know Christ, and his Holy Spirit...then I deny that you have a gift, or truly Know Jesus, God, or the Holy Spirit...

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2011 01:05 pm
@voiceindarkness,
Quote:

I do not Know who the 2 witnesses are, But I can bet dollars to donuts you an your wife are NOT wearing Black sackcloth right now, nor are you tormenting the world at YOUR command like Scripture Says...For if that was true, and we were at that point of the Bible, than there would be hundreds to Millions I know, who would in fact be taken away so that they did not incur the wrath of God in the 2 witnesses (you and your wife) and were saved, waiting for the FINAL BATTLE (Armageddon)
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2011 01:33 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
And again, just so your aware of it...(depending on whether you listen to The Bible, or your own views on this one) Scripture says the 2 witnesses will Prophecies for 1,260 days. That does NOT equal 3.5 years...but it is closer to what God has revealed to me in 3yrs, 3 months, 3 weeks...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2011 04:45 pm
@voiceindarkness,
Quote:

Well, I am in FACT, HERE, to NOT deceive the world, and yet spread the TRUE words of Christ, which is about Love, Patience, Acceptance, Obedience, Faith, perservearance, Mercy, accountability etc...

Please tell me where you got you scriptures from> In what way did God the Father reveal that your Jesus> And in what way do you suppose to Go about spreading your words so that people will be saved, apposed to Condemned?

If your above BOLD statements are in fact true, and Jesus Christ cheated death...How in the hell is he the Messiah of anything to you?? he did not die for you or my or anyone's sins then (according to you)?? (oh yeah, and Leanardo Devinci, as in the Devinci Code, with which you get your preachings from, though I think Davinci made that story as fiction and not to be embraced as facts)

And why do people have or experience stigmata till death, if that is in fact NOT how Jesus Christ died?? Who is responsible for "leading those sheep astray'?

0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2011 09:46 am
8 Pages deep, and voice has yet to explain how he is the one of the 2 witnesses left on Earth, and how he plans to "spread his words" so that people are saved rather than condemned....
izzythepush

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2011 12:04 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Don't hold your breath.
0 Replies

RexDraconis111

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2011 12:22 pm
I wouldn't at all be surprised if voice is simply trolling the lot of us. The fact that he hasn't been able to back up his talk to anyone's satisfaction leads me to believe he's nothing more than a troll just trying to get to all of us.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2011 12:27 pm
@RexDraconis111,
No a troll would be a lot better, and more fun. He's just very sad and delusional.
RexDraconis111

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2011 04:17 pm
@izzythepush,
That's a good one as well.
0 Replies

voiceindarkness

Reply Mon 2 Jan, 2012 12:14 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

Quote:
Quote:

Yes I indeed Know Christ, FROM MY OWN PROPHETIC GIFTS, not just what Christianity has taught me....But I would accept that Jesus told Millions to follow Christianity, which main 2 commandments are Love thy neighbor as thyself. and love God above all things, and to accept, to confess with your mouth, believe in your heart, and BELIEVE Jesus was resserrected and you will have eternal life...than believing your version, with which is much like Islam with it's sacret scripture...think about it, if your version is correct, and none know about it till now, how many people would actually be saved?? Just you and your wife....
By what authority is your "prophetic gift"? Who is telling you what to see? By whose authority do you speak?
Jesus told Millions to follow Christianity? How so? Christianity evolved after and from the historical events of the life and death of Jesus.
The two main commandments you speak of, are nether obeyed nor understood, but soon will be understood.
The rest is Christian blather.
We are God's two witnesses, Two eyes, two ears, two nostrils, two perspectives, one voice, one heart, one mind, one kingdom, one flesh.
We're here to manifest that which was spoken, is spoken, and forever will speak.

Quote:
Quote:

Yes, If your in fact the Messiah, and I live my life to spread your words, then Yes, you should care what I believe, and what I am in fact saying to you...Jesus says, if you don't know me, than you NEVER knew my Father....The kingdom of God is Jesus Christ's inheritance, but Jesus would never come proclaiming these things, but rather humble himself, and Glorify his Holy Followers, and then, the Heavenly Father would give the inheritance of the Kingdom to Jesus Christ...It will NEVER come from DARKNESS, it is ALWAYS in LIGHT, and exists today....
Blather, blather, blah, blah. God's words will be spread once they are heard. Weather you choose to listen is entirely up to you.
Jesus would never come proclaiming the Kingdom? Glorify his Holy Followers? He will when he has some. He has no Holy Followers, he has not been here to follow, that's my point. The inheritance of the Kingdom is already mine, and yours, if you will receive it.
The Kingdom is the creation of the darkness, revealed in the light.

Quote:
Quote:

If your proclaiming your the Messiah, When I explained how it's not true, then yes you are glorifying yourself, (whether you agree or not)...Jesus Would never NEED to EVER make mention of the fact he is the Messiah, the mear presence of him would "compel", and show" people who he is and was, and is to come...
More blather, blather, blah, blah. I'm just introducing myself. If you can't see me now, you'll see me when you see me, but you will see me.
Quote:

Quote:

John 3:17
New International Version (©1984)
For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

John 3:34 For the one whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God gives the Spirit without LIMIT.

Proves to me, I AM a PROPHET, and your not the last ones left....

John 6:29 Jesus answered, "The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent."

Proves, that pragmatic Christians, are NOT fake, NOR FALSE....

John 6:38 For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me.

Proves to me, that If you were the Messiah, you would be talking about, and Giving Glory to the Father, instead of "harping" about who you are, and what you stand for....

John 12:47 "As for the person who hears my words but does not keep them, I do not judge him. For I did not come to judge the world, but to save it.

Proves to me, that ANY person can Accept Christ, and make it, Choice is ALWAYS up to the mortal, GOD CAME TO SAVE NOT DESTROY!
Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

Quote:
Quote:

This is your "understandings" of what is true and false, What is more viable, 70-80 Prophets who talk about and explain God in the Bible. Or you and your wife's interpretations in which very few will except, and be saved??? Also again, Where do you get your scriptures from??? And Revelations also says, that The Gates of Hell with fight against the Church, and NOT PREVAIL....
70-80 Prophets who talk about and explain God in the Bible? Prophets prophesy concerning Israel, the last days, and the coming Kingdom, they don't talk about and explain God in the Bible.
We are only here to tell the world wazup, the world will kill us, we will ascend to God, and the rest will take care of itself.
The Gates of Hell will fight against the Church, and not prevail? Yes,The Gates of Hell will fight against the Church, and not prevail. The Gates of Hell has fought against the Church, and has corrupted their minds. the question is where is the Church? Where is the heart of God? What is the mind of God?

Quote:
Quote:

And apparently you didn't understand his message, or you wished to hear what you wanted when asking him about this...You made it clear you use pot, and that is what your heart feels, which from MY prophetic Gift, God has told me Abuse of Drugs, and Alcohol is STRAIGHT out OF HELL, that seems MORE plausible then accepting Drugs, are O.K. in God's eyes...
You know what is right in God's eyes? God told you? Are you sure? Righteousness is the only thing that is right in God's eyes. Do you know the righteousness of God? You have to be the heart of God, have the mind of God, and see through the eyes of God, to know righteousness, which is of God. You have to see the darkness before you can see the light.
Quote:

Quote:

I can't disagree with anything you posted here, except to point out, at times you "trust" the Christian Bible in quoting it, and at other points, (when it accomidable to you) you say Christians have it wrong, and there texts are incorrect....SO what is your Scripture, and where did it come from?? explain it all to me? (I am willing to hear it)....
There is no way to explain it all in a forum setting such as this. When you have understanding of the truth, it is easy to see through the illusion of the fog surrounding it.
What I can tell you is... I made a covenant with God in 1977 concerning the life of my first born son, when he was nearly lost to a miscarriage. The journey from then to now is the story that brought me to the understanding I now have. I found the light and love I didn't know I was looking for when I found Lisa, and through her I understand God and myself. We emerged from two sides of the darkness, me from darkness that appeared as light, her from light that appeared as darkness.
I won't speak of her and her experience, that's for her to say, but we are one heart one flesh an two perspectives of one darkness that brings us to one light.
As for me I experienced the Pentecostal experience through five types of apostolic churches. I became a prophecy teacher and home Bible study director. It was a journey through the bullshit of Christianity, I had to be the darkness before I could see the darkness.
Long story-short, I met the true heart of the warrior Princess when I met Lisa, and I made an eternal covenant with her in 2003, a covenant That Satan has tried to destroy with all the power of his delusions.
I have conquered the darkness, Satan, death, hell and soon, the grave.

Quote:
Quote:

This is Just a symbol or a metaphor, surly a God who comes to save will save A LOT more than 144,000 Prophets....But just so you know if you continue reading that part in revelations, those are the 144,000 that are Jews, he makes NO MENTION of a Specific number in reference to the Billions of people who will be saved of Gentiles, or EVERY ETHNICITY that exists...He says the people will be like the grains of sand in the desert....
Revelation Chapter 14
1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.
(How can they follow the Lamb wherever he goes if the Lamb is not here?)
5 And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.
These are not the 144,000 Jews of Revelation chapter 7:4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

Revelation 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Quote:

Quote:

I agree with these statements, again when you "feel it is acceptable" you quote, the Bible. And even live your life according to it, other times you say that EVERY OTHER Christian is doing it wrong and is false. but yet they read and understand the SAME EXACT THINGS you speak of in certain posts...so How then Are Christians fake? apposed to you and your beliefs??
You didn't answer my question."And you know who these two witnesses are"?
Sorry, but Christians don't read and understand anything as they should, because they don't understand the two Messiahs, or the prophesies. And I am not just telling you my beliefs, as apposed to someone else. I see the truth concerning the Kingdom of God, and the darkness of the night, in which all are asleep, as seen through eyes of understanding.
DANIEL 9:24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
(We are at the beginning of the end of the fulfillment of this prophesy.)
25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks:(69 weeks of years) the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
26 And after threescore and two weeks(62 weeks of years) shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself:
Jesus, Messiah, King of Israel, was cut off 2,000 years ago, at the end of the 62nd week, Messiah the Prince appears at the beginning of the 70th week, with the 2,000 years of darkness in between.

Quote:
I am not against you, For I follow and Obey God for the most part in my life, But I tell you there are MANY MORE than 2 Prophets left on earth...I am in Fact ONE of them, If you disagree, then I don't know what to tell you, I value that you have some kind of gift, but that your being tested and tormented By the devil With it, to "try to" destroy you...if your not willing to accpet that from someone who Does know Christ, and his Holy Spirit...then I deny that you have a gift, or truly Know Jesus, God, or the Holy Spirit...
You follow and obey your own conscience, which is conceived, and perceived in darkness. Wink

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2012 11:27 am
@voiceindarkness,
all I have to say is, wow...That is not at all how God would answer those questions pertaining to myself...that is a good thing that the Messiah, (You Voice) said this to one who is looking for him (Jesus)....I guess I am screwed, because I know God, and Do not know you!!

I don't know who the 2 witnesses are, but I would be amazed if it was you and your wife...but in any event the 2 witnesses are not God themselves, Go reread your Bible, and you will clearly see this (whether you except this from the Bible or chose to follow your own doctrune here)....So like I said you may have a gift but your not God, Jesus, Holy Spirit in any way...

lastly, My authority of my gift, comes from the One and Only living God now and forevermore...From the Holy Spirit, The Mear presence of God himself....
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2012 12:04 pm
@voiceindarkness,
Quote:
By what authority is your "prophetic gift"? Who is telling you what to see? By whose authority do you speak?
Jesus told Millions to follow Christianity? How so? Christianity evolved after and from the historical events of the life and death of Jesus.
The two main commandments you speak of, are nether obeyed nor understood, but soon will be understood.
The rest is Christian blather.
We are God's two witnesses, Two eyes, two ears, two nostrils, two perspectives, one voice, one heart, one mind, one kingdom, one flesh.
We're here to manifest that which was spoken, is spoken, and forever will speak.

Apparently it is you, or the real one and only living God now and forevermore!

Quote:
Blather, blather, blah, blah. God's words will be spread once they are heard.

Already are, and have been!

Quote:
Weather you choose to listen is entirely up to you.

Already have!

Quote:
Jesus would never come proclaiming the Kingdom? Glorify his Holy Followers? He will when he has some. He has no Holy Followers, he has not been here to follow, that's my point.

Wrong! I am a Holy Follower...

Quote:
The inheritance of the Kingdom is already mine, and yours, if you will receive it.

I have received it, I don't know that you proclaiming your Jesus Christ in the flesh...would throw a wrench into the fact of you receiving God, rather than your inheritance...

Quote:
The Kingdom is the creation of the darkness, revealed in the light.

The Kingdom is Light!

Quote:
More blather, blather, blah, blah. I'm just introducing myself. If you can't see me now, you'll see me when you see me, but you will see me.

I do see the Lord, and have ALREADY seen him...He doesn't look like you do!! Very Happy Wink

Quote:
Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

So then which scriptures should I search?? Mine says that Jesus already died, and was raised, and when he comes again it will be like flashes of lightning...what scriptures do you believe I should search???

Quote:
We are only here to tell the world wazup, the world will kill us, we will ascend to God, and the rest will take care of itself.

That is, in your in fact the 2 witnesses left, but yet you also claim to be Jesus, which after the 2 Prophets are killed, Jesus comes down to kill the unjust?? So which are you? the Prophets? or Jesus Christ? Should we throw away scripture, because you say that it's different?? like I said, much like Islam indeed, Much more plausible to believe 70-80 Prophets wrote and depicted the Bible, than one (Mohammed) (or in this case you 2 left) have the exact divine scriptures...

Quote:
The Gates of Hell will fight against the Church, and not prevail? Yes,The Gates of Hell will fight against the Church, and not prevail. The Gates of Hell has fought against the Church, and has corrupted their minds. the question is where is the Church?

Going thru the rapture right now....

Quote:
Where is the heart of God?

If your Jesus Christ and do not know this, who does??

Quote:
What is the mind of God?

If your Jesus Christ, and do not know this than who does??

Quote:
You know what is right in God's eyes?

for the most part, Yes!

Quote:
God told you?

Yes!

Quote:
Are you sure?

100% Positive! Without any questions or doubts...

Quote:
Righteousness is the only thing that is right in God's eyes. Do you know the righteousness of God? You have to be the heart of God, have the mind of God, and see through the eyes of God, to know righteousness, which is of God. You have to see the darkness before you can see the light.

If your right here, then I must already see these things thru God, because I have a gift, and it was given by the Holy Spirit...and the Spirit speaks thru me....

Quote:
There is no way to explain it all in a forum setting such as this. When you have understanding of the truth, it is easy to see through the illusion of the fog surrounding it.
What I can tell you is... I made a covenant with God in 1977 concerning the life of my first born son, when he was nearly lost to a miscarriage. The journey from then to now is the story that brought me to the understanding I now have. I found the light and love I didn't know I was looking for when I found Lisa, and through her I understand God and myself. We emerged from two sides of the darkness, me from darkness that appeared as light, her from light that appeared as darkness.
I won't speak of her and her experience, that's for her to say, but we are one heart one flesh an two perspectives of one darkness that brings us to one light.
As for me I experienced the Pentecostal experience through five types of apostolic churches. I became a prophecy teacher and home Bible study director. It was a journey through the bullshit of Christianity, I had to be the darkness before I could see the darkness.
Long story-short, I met the true heart of the warrior Princess when I met Lisa, and I made an eternal covenant with her in 2003, a covenant That Satan has tried to destroy with all the power of his delusions.
I have conquered the darkness, Satan, death, hell and soon, the grave.

really? then why do I still experience being around Satan, and in the Pits, fighting to release ones being tormented, Like God says, if you have already destroyed Hell??

Quote:
You didn't answer my question."And you know who these two witnesses are"?

Yes, I did, I don't but doubt its you and your wife...

Quote:
Sorry, but Christians don't read and understand anything as they should, because they don't understand the two Messiahs, or the prophesies. And I am not just telling you my beliefs, as apposed to someone else. I see the truth concerning the Kingdom of God, and the darkness of the night, in which all are asleep, as seen through eyes of understanding.

There is no such mention as 2 Messiah's...there is mention of witnesses or Prophets, no Messiah's, there is ONLY ONE MESSIAH...I see truth concerning God, and his Kingdom as well, but funny how I don't know you...Like I said you may have a gift, but your totally unaware at this point...once you humble yourself, so that your not a false Christ, you will see your another ordinary person with the gift of Prophecy...Just like me...

Quote:
DANIEL 9:24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
(We are at the beginning of the end of the fulfillment of this prophesy.)
25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks:(69 weeks of years) the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
26 And after threescore and two weeks(62 weeks of years) shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself:

This already happened! Or the Messiah, is not a Messiah at all! to anyone!

Quote:
Jesus, Messiah, King of Israel, was cut off 2,000 years ago, at the end of the 62nd week, Messiah the Prince appears at the beginning of the 70th week, with the 2,000 years of darkness in between.

This is where you "choose" to believe your own visions, which is fine I guess, I too can see the unknown mysteries of God as well....Please explain what makes you believe this?? who told you this??

Quote:
You follow and obey your own conscience, which is conceived, and perceived in darkness.

Wow, not at all again what the Messiah would say to me if I said that to him in conjunction to my gift from him...

But in any event like I said before I guess a lot will not be saved then, for you haven't convinced me, and I do follow and obey the Lord Jesus Christ....So good luck with spreading your words to the world!!!
0 Replies

voiceindarkness

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2012 12:26 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

Quote:
all I have to say is, wow...That is not at all how God would answer those questions pertaining to myself...
No? Tell me, how would the Son of God answer your questions? Rolling Eyes

Quote:
that is a good thing that the Messiah, (You Voice) said this to one who is looking for him (Jesus)....I guess I am screwed, because I know God, and Do not know you!!
Matthew 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
You know God? To know God in the biblical sense, is to become one with him, one spirit, one mind, one flesh.
The question is, does God know you. If God knows you, you will know me. Wink

Quote:
I don't know who the 2 witnesses are, but I would be amazed if it was you and your wife...
Well, prepare to be amazed. Shocked I know I was amazed when I heard the good news. Very Happy
I'm looking forward to being astounded. Surprised Google, the lost book of Thomas movie. Jesus spoke into the darkness 2,000 years ago and told me I would become agitated, and when I become agitated, I would become astounded. Well I've been agitated. Rolling Eyes
Yeah, He was talking to himself. I still talk to myself, their isn't anyone else that can hear what I am saying. Smile

Quote:
but in any event the 2 witnesses are not God themselves, Go reread your Bible, and you will clearly see this (whether you except this from the Bible or chose to follow your own doctrune here)....So like I said you may have a gift but your not God, Jesus, Holy Spirit in any way...
God's two witnesses? two prophets? Again I refer you to the lost book of Thomas. Jesus asked me a question. He said, when you become two what will you do? Wink Take my clothes off and stand upon them as a child, and see what happens. Very Happy

Quote:
lastly, My authority of my gift, comes from the One and Only living God now and forevermore...From the Holy Spirit, The Mear presence of God himself....
Like I said, God died in Jesus 2,000 years ago, he hasn't been heard from since. How do you think Satan grew his big balls? Laughing When do you think Lucifer purposed in his heart to exalt his Kingdom above God's Kingdom? Rolling Eyes
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2012 08:42 pm
@voiceindarkness,
Quote:
No? Tell me, how would the Son of God answer your questions?

I prefer to keep it to myself, but believe me...You answered it wrong...If you truly knew my heart, even if I was wrong, you would address me in that manner...So that I knew it was you, and you would rebuke me and lead me toward you....

Quote:
Matthew 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
You know God? To know God in the biblical sense, is to become one with him, one spirit, one mind, one flesh.
The question is, does God know you. If God knows you, you will know me.

You can quote any scripture you would like, either you believe me or you do not...I know God, and he knows me, I have even said I think you know the Lord, but are mistaken, all you have done to a fellow brethren, or Prophet, is explain how wrong I am....Does not sound to me like you come, or are coming from light right now...sorry to tell you this...but it is an honest observation...

Quote:
Well, prepare to be amazed. Shocked I know I was amazed when I heard the good news. Very Happy
I'm looking forward to being astounded. Surprised Google, the lost book of Thomas movie. Jesus spoke into the darkness 2,000 years ago and told me I would become agitated, and when I become agitated, I would become astounded. Well I've been agitated. Rolling Eyes
Yeah, He was talking to himself. I still talk to myself, their isn't anyone else that can hear what I am saying.

You still have not convinced, or astounded or amazed one of your fellow servants, and even a Prophet at that....There is nothing that movie is going to do, that will make me believe that your the Messiah, other than you providing the proof yourself....in conjunction to my questions I have....

Quote:
God's two witnesses? two prophets? Again I refer you to the lost book of Thomas. Jesus asked me a question. He said, when you become two what will you do? Wink Take my clothes off and stand upon them as a child, and see what happens.

I don't understand what you mean by this post....How did Jesus ask you a question if your one and the same?? I do not need to read the Gospel of Thomas, as there are beneficial things in there that are left out of the Christian Bible, but, I am asking you how you draw the line or parallel to the Gospel of Thomas to your life?? What or Who, is telling you to do or say these things that you do??? (Rather than answering my questions with a question, If your God, I would please like an answer to this question)

Quote:
Like I said, God died in Jesus 2,000 years ago, he hasn't been heard from since.

Wrong indeed! I have heard, seen and personally been witness to God/and he to me...Or should I say to you, even though your somehow unaware of it, but yet God in the flesh at the same time....

Quote:
How do you think Satan grew his big balls? Laughing When do you think Lucifer purposed in his heart to exalt his Kingdom above God's Kingdom?

Not exactly sure, but what I can tell you is that it is still there, and the time for Armageddon is not upon us now...For you tell me you destroyed it (Hell)
And yet, I visit the pits to free souls at night in sleep...I do believe Armageddon is probably closer than most people think....