thack45

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2012 09:05 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

I love the tags on this thread.
heh-heh. "Messiah Syndrome" is a good one...
voiceindarkness

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2012 09:29 pm
@thack45,
thack45 wrote:

Quote:
Setanta wrote:

I love the tags on this thread.
heh-heh. "Messiah Syndrome" is a good one...
I've got a tag for you. Wink Do you know what a Moron is? Rolling Eyes
It's the smallest energy particle that exist. Smile It's a thought moron, Shocked
We are all thought morons, Cool energy bits created by God, to contain all information. Very Happy
The Moron is inside of you, and you are inside of the Moron. Cool It creates the movin picture show in the back of your mind. Mr. Green You are one of the stars, The Lamb's book of life became a movie. Smile Where will you be when the credits roll, and your name comes up? Very Happy
All the world truly is a stage. Smile We became our characters, we said our lines, we played our parts. Drunk
We are nearing the end, of the beginning, Confused or the beginning of the end, Crying or Very sad depending on who you are. Laughing
There's a real twist at the end. Laughing
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2012 11:06 pm
@voiceindarkness,
Quote:
I've got a tag for you. Wink Do you know what a Moron is? Rolling Eyes
It's the smallest energy particle that exist. Smile It's a thought moron, Shocked
We are all thought morons, Cool energy bits created by God, to contain all information. Very Happy
The Moron is inside of you, and you are inside of the Moron. Cool It creates the movin picture show in the back of your mind. Mr. Green You are one of the stars, The Lamb's book of life became a movie. Smile Where will you be when the credits roll, and your name comes up? Very Happy
All the world truly is a stage. Smile We became our characters, we said our lines, we played our parts. Drunk
We are nearing the end, of the beginning, Confused or the beginning of the end, Crying or Very sad depending on who you are. Laughing
There's a real twist at the end. Laughing

Now, tell me why anyone should read what you wrote and think it is even an infinate percent that you are the Messiah, even if you were, and knew people where acting foolishly toward you, the Messiah would certainly Shrug it off, or, prove his power to silence them...At least that is what happens when I am doing good, or doing evil in my life....

again all you seem to be doing, is perpetuating the fact of how it is not possible you are indeed the Messiah,(whether you except this or not) (others can see it in you) And how your more about boasting claims, that are almost infinately impossible, than humbling yourself, to do one shred of evidence to support your claims...Surly God knows this...(whether it's you ( I doubt) or the real living God ( he does) I don't even ask for a sign, for I know that would be evil to ask for, but just validate a faithful servant of the Lord's questions, and I will except you...Till then, your mistaken...

If you are the Messiah, and wish to stop beating around the Burning bush, as you have origionally posted...Just give us one shred, that shows there is any validity behind your claims...all I ask is you answer my questions directly, from one who is a Prophet, to one who says he is the Messiah...It would not be hard at all for you to silence even me, with the fact of answering my questions the way I see God, answering them in my perceptions...If you know my heart and are God, you know these answers, don't you??
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2012 11:17 pm
@voiceindarkness,
Go back and read my last long post toward you, And you don't even have to answer the whole thing if you don't want to...Just answer the part where I specifically said, rather than you answering my questions with a question, Please give me your answers to my questions....If you can silence me, I will embrace you...That should not be hard for you to do, unless your not the Messiah, and are mistaken...If you wish to stop beating around the Bush, here is your chance, Go back and read my questions, and answer them without making them back into questions again...And to the satisfaction that I get when I speak with God directly...and I will be validated, and validate you...If you can't or are not willing...then your not the Messiah.....
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2012 06:22 am
@voiceindarkness,
Quote:
There's a real twist at the end.

Would you care to explain the real twist at the end in your views...Please focus, and try not to answer my question with a question, and explain what you mean and be direct as possible, I am interested in hearing this....And I am willing to listen....I am a big boy and can handle it....
izzythepush

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2012 09:22 am
@voiceindarkness,
voiceindarkness wrote:

There's no need to start discussing your penis.
voiceindarkness

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2012 01:19 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

Quote:
Quote:

Would you care to explain the real twist at the end in your views...Please focus, and try not to answer my question with a question, and explain what you mean and be direct as possible, I am interested in hearing this....And I am willing to listen....I am a big boy and can handle it....
You are the one that can't focus, trust me, Wink I am being as direct as possible. Cool
A willing mind to listen will not cause the heart to hear. Neutral The heart must listen, before the mind can see. Smile
One question, Smile Do you know what the condemnation is? Very Happy
0 Replies

voiceindarkness

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2012 01:22 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Quote:
voiceindarkness wrote:

There's no need to start discussing your penis.
It's small, but not twisted. Actually, it's nice and straight.
0 Replies

voiceindarkness

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2012 01:53 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Didn't want you to have to work to hard, so, looked it up for you. Wink

John 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

John 3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
John 3:21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

This light, this truth, is about to be revealed. Cool

Micah 7:9 I will bear the indignation of the LORD, because I have sinned against him, until he plead my cause, and execute judgment for me: he will bring me forth to the light, and I shall behold his righteousness.

This is about to happen also. Smile

John 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

It was true then, and it is true now. Cool Between now and then there has not been anything said. It is all an illusion, It is only a dream. Laughing
0 Replies

voiceindarkness

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2012 02:04 am
@izzythepush,
Looking at it again, it's quite a good looking penis, Smile it's just not real big, Neutral definitely straight. Very Happy
0 Replies

voiceindarkness

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2012 02:20 am
How do you see the world? Rolling Eyes
I see the world in darkness, Cool
Death reigns over the earth. Neutral
Psalm 135:16 They have mouths, but they speak not; eyes have they, but they see not;
Acts 28:27 For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

True then, true now. Cool
0 Replies

voiceindarkness

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2012 02:52 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
God's two witnesses? two prophets? Again I refer you to the lost book of Thomas. Jesus asked me a question. He said, when you become two what will you do? Wink Take my clothes off and stand upon them as a child, and see what happens.

Quote:
I don't understand what you mean by this post....How did Jesus ask you a question if your one and the same??
One lord, two persons, two spaces in time. Smile

Quote:
I do not need to read the Gospel of Thomas, as there are beneficial things in there that are left out of the Christian Bible, but, I am asking you how you draw the line or parallel to the Gospel of Thomas to your life?? What or Who, is telling you to do or say these things that you do??? (Rather than answering my questions with a question, If your God, I would please like an answer to this question)
I didn't ask you to read anything.I asked you to Google, (Gospel of Thomas Movie, Gentle).
All that was preserved in the fragments, was what I needed to hear.
The point is I understand it. Wink
rosborne979

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2012 02:05 pm
The raving lunacy thread... I love it.
farmerman

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2012 02:15 pm
@rosborne979,
I object. Hes not raving at all
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2012 11:08 pm
@voiceindarkness,
And what in all of these posts did you answer of mine??

And what makes you think I chose darkness over light? Because I challenge your the Messiah?? Rolling Eyes God says in scripture to challenge everything, but not the Lord...

I will answer the question(s) for you... Wink

However, If it takes me to challenging you to embrace you, and your Jesus, you would have addressed me accordingly on this manner...and got direct to the point...rather than beating around the Bush, with which you have/and are still doing...

You said you were the Messiah, and wished to stop beating around the Burning Bush, so I said you don't have to, answer my questions and I will validate you, as you validate me...Which you still have not done so...I ask you to specifically refraine yourself, with using my questions and turn them to more questions directed at me, which you did...I asked you to correct me as needed, since your the Messiah, which your not properly doing, but just to appease yourself...and you quote scriptures, as if I am unaware of them, and have not read them, which is untrue...

And as God, your using scripture to try to portray how your the Messiah, with which if you were Jesus you would not have too...Surly God knows and understands these things already...

And I think it's kinda repulsive you claim to be a savior and actually answered, and talked about the size, and likeness of your penis on here...Do you see my problems with you as the Messiah??
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2012 11:34 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
And I think it's kinda repulsive you claim to be a savior and actually answered, and talked about the size, and likeness of your penis on here...Do you see my problems with you as the Messiah??

A true indication indeed, that your either unaware of who you truly are, or are mistaken. Or your simply dragging us along to see if you can fool us into believing you...Which says all about all I need to see, nothing more for me to see here...Good luck with your mission Voice, if there really is one after all...
voiceindarkness

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2012 11:04 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

Quote:

A true indication indeed, that your either unaware of who you truly are, or are mistaken. Or your simply dragging us along to see if you can fool us into believing you...Which says all about all I need to see, nothing more for me to see here...Good luck with your mission Voice, if there really is one after all...
I didn't bring it up @izzythepush did. Very Happy
Laughing Git it, I didn't bring up my penis? Laughing
Where's your sense of humor. Rolling Eyes
You need to leave Sunday school, and be real. Cool
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2012 04:58 pm
@voiceindarkness,
I am being as real as I possibly can, in even saying I will validate you if you validate me...You can not see that?? but yet your the Messiah??

You did not have to bring it up, you still talked about the size and likeness of it, which tells me that it is repulsive to think your our Messiah, and wish to talk about these types of issues...If you are the Messiah, far be it from me to tell you what you would/should talk about right??? Rolling Eyes (there is my sense of humor for you)...

The Messiah would refrain himself from answering such questions of nature...Such as he refrained himself from degrading himself when asked if he was the Messiah, before Pontus Pilot...If that Messiah, refrained from a trap when answering pure truth...What makes you think any of us take you seriously indeed, if you can not refrain from talking about your penis??? Or talking in general about things or seriousness rather than jokes??
izzythepush

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2012 05:10 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
The Messiah would refrain himself from answering such questions of nature

So, are you saying that Jesus's Big Book Of Knob Gags is probably a fake?
voiceindarkness

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2012 09:04 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

Quote:
I am being as real as I possibly can, in even saying I will validate you if you validate me...You can not see that?? but yet your the Messiah??
You mean violate? Laughing How am I supposed to validate you? Drunk You mean judge you, as you are trying to judge me? Smile I'm not here to judge, Confused I'm here to inform. Cool You will validate yourself for who you are. Cool

Quote:
You did not have to bring it up, you still talked about the size and likeness of it, which tells me that it is repulsive to think your our Messiah, and wish to talk about these types of issues...If you are the Messiah, far be it from me to tell you what you would/should talk about right??? Rolling Eyes (there is my sense of humor for you)...
Right. Cool So, you want to tell me what I should or should not talk about? Neutral By whose authority? Confused

Quote:
The Messiah would refrain himself from answering such questions of nature...Such as he refrained himself from degrading himself when asked if he was the Messiah, before Pontus Pilot...If that Messiah, refrained from a trap when answering pure truth...What makes you think any of us take you seriously indeed, if you can not refrain from talking about your penis??? Or talking in general about things or seriousness rather than jokes??
Oh yeah I forgot, you said you know Jesus. Neutral So, you know what Jesus said? Confused What is your source of information? Cool
I am what Jesus has become, my other half is what Jesus has become, Are you what Jesus has become? Do you have any idea what Jesus has become?

Like I have said before,
I know who I am,
I know where I come from,
I know where I'm going,
I know what I was,
I know what I am,
I know what I will be,
I don't need anyone to validate me.