Setanta

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2012 09:45 am
@thack45,
Sort of the Hollywood method . . . if it makes a good story . . .
0 Replies

voiceindarkness

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2012 12:38 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

hey voice, what is your last name? just curious...
Schenk, Smile but this was in the middle. Cool
0 Replies

voiceindarkness

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2012 03:15 am
@voiceindarkness,
Quote:

I'm not trying to win anything. In the end it will be up to the whole world to decide who I am.
Not only do I know who I am, I know my father, I know my mother, I know what Kingdom I am of, and I know what my Inheritance is. And that is all that matters, how about you?

Quote:
I have reread the Whole topic, and I have a few questions Voice....
I have to ask a few questions, from One who actually Knows Christ, and is with His Holy Spirit:
You know Christ? Confused
You are with the Holy Ghost? Wink
You are the Holy Ghost? Cool
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2012 06:53 am
@voiceindarkness,
Quote:
I'm not trying to win anything. In the end it will be up to the whole world to decide who I am.
Not only do I know who I am, I know my father, I know my mother, I know what Kingdom I am of, and I know what my Inheritance is. And that is all that matters, how about you?

What do you believe based on what this website thinks...What do you think you are???

Quote:

Yes...

Quote:

Yes...

Quote:

I am not The Holy Spirit...But the Holy Spirit is in me...speaking thru me....
voiceindarkness

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2012 01:13 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

Quote:

What do you believe based on what this website thinks...

I believe I am rising in the poles, Smile They may choose a King and a Kingdom over the bullshit they are being fed now. Wink

What do you think you are???

A better option? Neutral

Yes...

Yes...

I am not The Holy Spirit...But the Holy Spirit is in me...speaking thru me....

Are you sure/ Cool
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2012 09:30 am
@voiceindarkness,
Quote:
I believe I am rising in the poles, Smile They may choose a King and a Kingdom over the bullshit they are being fed now.

Why would you think that?, not one person has accepted your the Messiah...

Quote:
Are you sure/

I am 100% positive! Wink Wink Cool
voiceindarkness

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2012 10:58 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

I believe I am rising in the poles, Very Happy They may choose a King and a Kingdom over the bullshit they are being fed now. Cool

Why would you think that?, not one person has accepted your the Messiah...

Are you sure/ Wink

I am 100% positive! Wink Wink Cool

We shall see, Wink won't we< Cool
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2012 12:03 pm
@voiceindarkness,
Yes, and I am willing to admit I am wrong If your Jesus Christ....

Are you willing to admit your not God, and go to everyone you potentially fooled, If before entering Heaven. God said that you had to do that in order to be saved...Would you do it???
voiceindarkness

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2012 12:19 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

Yes, and I am willing to admit I am wrong If your Jesus Christ....

And you are? Smile

Are you willing to admit your not God, and go to everyone you potentially fooled, If before entering Heaven. God said that you had to do that in order to be saved...Would you do it???

Saved from what? Smile
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2012 03:04 pm
@voiceindarkness,
Quote:
And you are?

"If"...That's a big If...

Quote:
Saved from what?

If you did not understand my question I am fine with that...If not, please answer...

If the Heavenly Father, says to you, you can enter Heaven, but only on one condition...He shows you you were wrong about thinking your Jesus Christ...

And the Heavenly Father says to you, personally...That in order to make it into Heaven you have to do one thing and one thing only...Go up to every person you have potentially fooled by telling them your Jesus Christ...

Would you do what the Heavenly Father says, or not??
0 Replies

Artofpassion

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2012 03:17 pm
@voiceindarkness,
You are really reaching out...but I suggest you turn the water into wine...feed a multitude (the starving in this world) heal some cripples and raise the dead, make a few good golden words like "he who has not sinned cast the first stone" something about the rip a hole connects with you...you have already broken the first commandment not that most aren't broken but...you are harmless, but having seen what you wrote you are VOICEOFDARKNESS. Lastly I would say that you might better argue evolution excepting, your thinking is primitive.
voiceindarkness

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2012 08:22 pm
@Artofpassion,
Artofpassion wrote:

You are really reaching out...to me but I suggest you turn the water into wine...feed a multitude (the starving in this world) heal some cripples and raise the dead, make a few good golden words like "he who has not sinned cast the first stone"

Why have you not fed your hungry, Neutral housed your homeless, Confused ended your blood-lust? Surprised

something about the rip a hole connects with you...

I do believe you see the pinprick black whole I have found in the center of the abyss. Cool The very heart of the matter, Smile about to rip through the fabric of the mind. Very Happy

you have already broken the first commandment not that most aren't broken but...you are harmless,

What? Confused God did not go before me? Cool

but having seen what you wrote you are VOICEOFDARKNESS.

You aren't going to make me say it are you? Neutral

I know u r but what am I? Rolling Eyes Cool

Lastly I would say that you might better argue evolution excepting, your thinking is primitive.

What can I say about evolution, Neutral that you haven't seen? Rolling Eyes It's not coming out so well, Confused with the negative spin, Neutral on a pathway of destruction. Cool

It has spun itself into an out of control train wreck of a clusterfuck of the mind. Cool
voiceindarkness

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 02:46 pm
@voiceindarkness,
Hello Darkness my old friend, Smile I've come to Speak with u againnn. Cool

voiceindarkness

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 03:02 pm
@voiceindarkness,
You know? Neutral I had a Champion bred male Collie once upon a time... Surprised His name was Wind-gate Excalibur, Wink I see irony, Smile Excalibur went before me, Very Happy riding on the wind, Confused and met it's mark, Cool within the Gate ov TIME. Laughing

Mother ******, you ain't guna believe this Fucken ****! Laughing
voiceindarkness

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 03:41 pm
@voiceindarkness,
BOURNE!!!to be WI-IALD!!!... Wink... HEARTbreaker, Neutral DREAMmaker, Confused LOVEtaker Shocked don't you mess around with ME! Cool...Dust in the wind Smile ,,,all we are is dust in the wind...! Very Happy...everything is dust in the wind... Cool ...WILD-THING...! Smile You make my HEART-SING!... Very Happy You make eeverything GROOVY, Cool ...WILD-THING Smile ,,, I LOVE YOU...! Very Happy ,,,Seeing double Neutral double, Smile ,,,DOUBLE! VISION Very Happy >>>>>>>Child ov Destiny... Cool
RexDraconis111

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 04:41 pm
@voiceindarkness,
More Drunken shpiel? Drunk

Cuz that's what it looks like to me.
voiceindarkness

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 06:12 pm
@RexDraconis111,
RexDraconis111 wrote:

More Drunken shpiel? Drunk

Cuz that's what it looks like to me.
DRUNKENSCHPHEAL!? Drunk , Yahh! Laughing DRUNKENSCHPHEAL! Laughing Drunk Laughing You are DRUNKENSCHPHEAL< OLD WINE > Drunk Smile

We shall drink the NEW WINE also. Cool Can U handle > THE NEW WINE <,,? Drunk I am Paul (little) Rupert Schenk, Smile Little Rudy, Very Happy From Naples NY, Surprised where at the voice of Satan, Shocked I passed through the FIRE!!! Cool

A SHOUT OUT TO THE SCHENKS!!! Twisted Evil Widmer's Wine Country!!! Drunk One time home of The Lone Wolf, Laughing Rudy. CoolI am Paul, Smile I am small in my own eyes 4in Embarrassed where you see 6 Rolling Eyes Yeah, Laughing still got hold of my JOY_STICK Shocked
voiceindarkness

Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2012 06:19 pm
@voiceindarkness,
Hey Randy! Smile I owe you one! Very Happy LUV you Pam and Robin, Cool Mike! Smile LUVED You with the Horses. Very Happy Paul! Neutral Sup with you? Cool

Hay Naples, Smile unto you was born a DRUNKENSCHPHEAL. Drunk Laughing Cool
voiceindarkness

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2012 07:59 pm
@voiceindarkness,
I am the Trucken Man, Smile Trucken down a two lane straight up my ass, Very Happy California dreamin. Cool

That is the image that I embroidered on the ass of my jeans back in 73. Very Happy

0 Replies

RexDraconis111

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2012 09:39 am
@voiceindarkness,
Total misinterpretation, intentional or otherwise.