voiceindarkness

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2012 04:25 pm
@RexDraconis111,
quote="RexDraconis111"]
Total misinterpretation, intentional or otherwise.

Hows that? Neutral

I went a TRUCKEN with the TRUCKEN MAN, Smile

TRIPPEN with the NATURAL MAN, Very Happy NATURAL for short. Cool

Do U KNOW the TRUCKEN MAN? Shocked
RexDraconis111

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2012 04:59 pm
@voiceindarkness,
First off, when did I ever mention anything even close to a "TRUCKEN MAN"?

Secondly, when I said "drunken shpiel", it was intended as "drunken talk", or "drunken gibberish", or "drunken speech", etc.

If you were really the Messiah, you would have known that.

GTFO, TROLL!
voiceindarkness

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2012 05:31 pm
@RexDraconis111,
RexDraconis111 wrote:

First off, when did I ever mention anything even close to a "TRUCKEN MAN"?

RexDraconis111 wrote:

Total misinterpretation, intentional or otherwise.
Sorry! This post was underneath my comment on the TRUCKEN MAN, Embarrassed

I wondered why you would say TOTAL MISREPRESENTATION. Smile

Secondly, when I said "drunken shpiel", it was intended as "drunken talk", or "drunken gibberish", or "drunken speech", etc.

Yea! I KNOW Smile

If you were really the Messiah, you would have known that.

You'll need to EXCUSE Smile my PLAY Very Happy on YOUR WORDS. Cool

GTFO, TROLL!

Kind of RUDE Neutral considering Confused YOU Smile areCRASHING Smile my thread! Shocked Cool
RexDraconis111

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2012 09:16 am
@voiceindarkness,
Okay, point for you. Then I'll rephrase that completely and a little more politely: If you have nothing more substantial to contribute than a play on peoples' words, no one wants to hear it.
djjd62

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2012 09:18 am
@RexDraconis111,
RexDraconis111 wrote:
Then I'll rephrase that completely and a little more politely: If you have nothing more substantial to contribute than a play on peoples' words, no one wants to hear it.

and you became the spokesman for everyone, when exactly
RexDraconis111

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2012 01:29 pm
@djjd62,
I just happened to take some of what I've heard in response to voice and reiterate it. If it's a misinterpretation, oh well, can't exactly strike my previous comment. Besides, even though I already did, I had to answer to you when exactly?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2012 10:18 pm
@RexDraconis111,
Dj wrote...

Quote:

Rex wrote...

Quote:
Besides, even though I already did, I had to answer to you when exactly?

Don't even bother Rex, For it seems he is not interested in people's personal views and ones who have some type of personal faith of God, or ones interested...

Now he seems to think it is o.k. then, to speak and say he is not only not interested in your views, in which you actually have some type of faith in Jesus, but he will openly accept someone who totally is lost, and claims to be the Messiah, who, if not a sick man...most definitely posts moronically to get people all strung up!

If I don't know that is a true total contradiction, I do not know my ass from my elbow!!

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2012 10:36 pm
@djjd62,
I don't ever remember reading that Rex's opinions solely represent You, and Rex himself? Do you??

If that is how you feel, why don't you go type you anti-humanity speech to your buddies who seem to think that anyone who posts something from their perspective about religion are trolls...If you would like i could name you a few off the top off my head
voiceindarkness

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2012 12:09 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

Dj wrote...

Quote:

Rex wrote...

Quote:
Besides, even though I already did, I had to answer to you when exactly?

Don't even bother Rex, For it seems he is not interested in people's personal views and ones who have some type of personal faith of God, or ones interested...

Now he seems to think it is o.k. then, to speak and say he is not only not interested in your views, in which you actually have some type of faith in Jesus, but he will openly accept someone who totally is lost, and claims to be the Messiah, who, if not a sick man...most definitely posts moronically to get people all strung up!

If I don't know that is a true total contradiction, I do not know my ass from my elbow!!

Question do you?

XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

He won't answer you...He is either going to be sarcastic, and answer your questions with questions...Or he will dodge them altogether...

I have been down this path before...and asked he specifically to answer 2 questions I had for him...It took about 5 posts of that back and forth, before he gave me his direct opinion about the questions...

I personally feel like your wasting your time...

But if you think you can reason with Voice...I wish you the best of luck, and admire the determination...I have it, and had it toward him, but realized...it isn't going to happen with him...for the reasons I have said before...He is either sick, and unaware...Or is personally trying to get a rive out of all of us...

XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

I have done that, and reconciled myself to voice in those ways, and will continue to do so!! thank you for the reply!!

Funny you mention the Prophet, ill thing...I have said on here I think Voice has a gift but is unaware of it....and second I am a Prophet of God....and am currently deemed ill by the world....

Who's deemed ill you say by the world. takes one to know one I guess...
[/quote]

then you replied....

XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

look around you...almost every atheist who disagrees with me labels me as ill, or delusional...

It is the same with you, that is why I said you could have a prophetic gift...and maybe are a sick person...

But I do not believe your the Messiah...

Guess your just wishy washy or that an ass appearing ass an elbow.
voiceindarkness

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2012 12:10 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Come on lil buddy don't hold grudges
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2012 06:30 am
@voiceindarkness,
Quote:
Question do you?

Yep!

Quote:
Guess your just wishy washy or that an ass appearing ass an elbow.

Nope, if you read all those reply's as you have posted them, I am consistent, I believe, your a Prophet of God, but unaware of it, so you could be a sick man, but still have a gift...two you think your the Messiah, which I think your wrong, if which you are sick...three, your neither, and are trying to get a rive out of us all...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2012 06:34 am
@voiceindarkness,
Quote:
Come on lil buddy don't hold grudges

I do not hold grudges...Much less against 2 people who are sick...and being tormented by the Devil...and think they're God as one...

Lisa's post to me last night thru messenger, would suggest she is the one mad at me...and has a grudge against me...but I really don't feel like arguing with either of the 2 of you anymore...You have been thru enough, I am not your enemy here....but you seem to think I am, or think that I think your an enemy of mine...

Which is false, I feel for you, I know what the devil's persecution feels like...
0 Replies

RexDraconis111

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2012 02:59 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Yeah, well, he gets what he gets when I'm in a foul mood. Although I could have been a bit more nasty about it. Laughing
0 Replies

voiceindarkness

Reply Thu 9 Feb, 2012 09:33 pm
@RexDraconis111,
RexDraconis111 wrote:

Okay, point for you. Then I'll rephrase that completely and a little more politely: If you have nothing more substantial to contribute than a play on peoples' words, no one wants to hear it.
OPEY! Smile DOPEY! Very Happy Play OFF your words. Laughing
voiceindarkness

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2012 07:25 am
@voiceindarkness,
ACCENTUATE Smile the POSITIVE! Very Happy eliminate the negative! Cool
voiceindarkness

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2012 06:10 pm
@voiceindarkness,
Because I have eradicated darkness from the reality of my space, Cool
Does not make me a light bulb in yours. Idea

We all must eradicate our own DARKNESS. Wink
You are the PRODUCT of your own PERCEPTIONS. Cool
0 Replies

IsmailaGodHasHeard

Reply Wed 19 Dec, 2012 12:01 am
@voiceindarkness,
I do not believe you.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 19 Dec, 2012 03:27 am
@IsmailaGodHasHeard,
I don't think he is here anymore...
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 19 Dec, 2012 04:12 am
@IsmailaGodHasHeard,
You seem unaware that all the replies to theads that you're answering on this forum have an old date stamp - all of which are way in the past. The people to whom you're replying are no longer on the forum.
0 Replies