Setanta

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2011 07:54 am
@voiceindarkness,
While one could be excused for assuming that there's not oxygen getting to your brain, i object to the unwarranted assumption that you possess a brain.
voiceindarkness

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2011 07:55 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Translation: I can't answer your criticisms, because i'm just making this **** up as i go along.
I'm not criticizing, just making observations. Sad
wayne

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2011 07:56 am
Quote:
The world is drunk on old wine,

If I had to guess who was drunk...................
Setanta

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2011 07:59 am
@voiceindarkness,
Apparently, though, you failed to observe that i am criticizing you, and you are failing to answer the criticisms. By the way, reporting on the fantasies swirling in your otherwise empty skull doesn't qualify as making observations.
0 Replies

voiceindarkness

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2011 08:01 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

While one could be excused for assuming that there's not oxygen getting to your brain, i object to the unwarranted assumption that you possess a brain.
I'm speaking from the heart, not out of my ass. Rolling Eyes
Setanta

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2011 08:03 am
@voiceindarkness,
Given that i have no good reason to assume that you know your ass from your elbow, why would i think you have any idea where your heart is? Is it your heartfelt love that leads you to tell people they're fucked up?
voiceindarkness

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2011 08:03 am
@wayne,
wayne wrote:

Quote:
The world is drunk on old wine,

If I had to guess who was drunk...................
Ur right, this new wine is good. Smile
0 Replies

voiceindarkness

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2011 08:10 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Given that i have no good reason to assume that you know your ass from your elbow, why would i think you have any idea where your heart is? Is it your heartfelt love that leads you to tell people they're fucked up?
Don't take it personally. My point is, the whole world is fucked up and delusional in the darkness of the mind. The heart isn't in a location, it is in a condition. Wink Why is everybody so angry? Neutral
wayne

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2011 08:24 am
@voiceindarkness,
Quote:
My point is, the whole world is fucked up and delusional in the darkness of the mind.

And you're not?

Let me guess, you've decided you're special and were sent here to straighten us all out.

I've heard the same kinda crap from people who've spent a long weekend at the pipe, what's your story?
voiceindarkness

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2011 08:38 am
@wayne,
wayne wrote:

Quote:
My point is, the whole world is fucked up and delusional in the darkness of the mind.

And you're not?

Let me guess, you've decided you're special and were sent here to straighten us all out.

Quote:
I've heard the same kinda crap from people who've spent a long weekend at the pipe, what's your story?

I once was blind, but now I see. I spoke myself into existence from the beginning, and now is the time of my appearing. I had to appear to myself first, before I could understand. I had to be darkness, before I could see light. Cool I'm a straight up stoner from the 70s. Life's experience is just a mind trip. Wink
wayne

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2011 08:49 am
@voiceindarkness,
voiceindarkness wrote:

wayne wrote:

Quote:

And you're not?

Quote:

I once was blind, but now I see. I spoke myself into existence from the beginning, and now is the time of my appearing. I had to appear to myself first, before I could understand. I had to be darkness, before I could see light. Cool I'm a straight up stoner from the 70s. Life's experience is just a mind trip.

I don't know about you, but my body bears the scars proving it made the trip too.

So, you actually think you are the new Jesus? What happened to the old one?
Are there now 2 Jesus' ?
Wouldn't a simple prophet complex be easier to defend?
izzythepush

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2011 08:55 am
@wayne,
I think Jesus would be a great orator, his words would fix themselves in your heart and mind. He wouldn't have to stick emoticons all over the ******* place.
wayne

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2011 09:06 am
@izzythepush,
Do you think it says Jesus on his driver's license? Or does he ride the bus.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2011 09:23 am
@wayne,
I'd feel a lot happier knowing he wasn't behind the wheel of anything more dangerous than a dodgem/bumper car.
0 Replies

voiceindarkness

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2011 10:06 am
@wayne,

Jesus, the King of Israel died on Masada 2,000 years ago, he was 80 years old. His bones were buried in 1967. A scroll was found on Masada that Jesus wrote the night before he died.
Understand this prophecy?
Danial 24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
Do the math. A week refers to a week of years. 62 weeks to Messiah cut off. Jesus, Messiah, King of Israel, cut off at his Crucifixion, cheated that death, went into hiding and died on Masada 49 years later, at the end of the 69th week.
Messiah the Prince appears at that same time, at the end of the 69th week. The book of revelation is fulfilled during the 70th week, and the Kingdom of God is established at the end of the 70th week.
2,000 years of darkness between the 69th week and the 70th week, one Jesus, two people, two places in space and time.
Setanta

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2011 10:17 am
@voiceindarkness,
Who's angry? You're a laughing stock. Once again, what part of love tells other people they're fucked up?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2011 10:21 am
@voiceindarkness,
You're just making up more bullshit. There was never a king of Israel called Jesus. Jesus is the pool cleaner, and he's originally from Guatamala City.

Either you took way too many drugs in the 70s or you haven't stopped taking them.
0 Replies

wayne

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2011 10:37 am
@voiceindarkness,
So, who the hell is Danial?

You really ought to consider going to detox man.
voiceindarkness

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2011 10:52 am
@wayne,
Danial was a Prophet, who was carried away with the children of Israel into Babylonian captivity. He wrote a book, it's called "The Book of Danial". You should do some research, instead of making remarks out of ignorance. Neutral
Setanta

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2011 11:00 am
@voiceindarkness,
There was an alleged prophet named Daniel. You should do some research, instead of making remarks out of ignorance.