Setanta

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2011 06:51 am
@voiceindarkness,
Where, precisely, is the "love" in your boasting? What love is involved in telling people they're fucked up? Precisely who commands the love you're prating about? Upon what basis do you allege that my eyes are closed? Do you think i could read this drivel you post if my eyes were closed?
izzythepush

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2011 06:52 am
@Setanta,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cream_cracker
Ragman

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2011 06:54 am
@izzythepush,
thank you. I had no idea what it was. Did Jesus eat them? Did he spread Vegemite or Marmite on them?
izzythepush

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2011 06:55 am
@Ragman,
You'll have to ask him.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2011 06:57 am
@Ragman,
Vegemite is Australian so it's highly unlikely the first cream cracker was consumed with vegemite. If it was, it would undoubtedly have been a miracle.
Setanta

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2011 07:02 am
Does Jesus love cream crackers? Let's ask him!
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2011 07:06 am
@izzythepush,
Well, this guy is into that business, right? I've heard what he did with rabbits...and parting waters. I wonder if he can make Vegemite taste good?
Nawww...that would take an act of God.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2011 07:09 am
@voiceindarkness,
Welcome to A2K Jesus, I'm glad you turned up. I need to buy a new fridge freezer, and the possibilities are endless. I don't want to make the wrong decision, so who better to ask.

And what's your take on uncircumcised Philistines?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2011 07:13 am
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:

Well, this guy is into that business, right? I've heard what he did with rabbits...and parting waters. I wonder if he can make Vegemite taste good?
Nawww...that would take an act of God.

Vegemite like marmite is an acquired taste. Marmite's advertising campaign is 'You love it or you hate it.' The simple fact of the matter is that if you're given it when you're a toddler chances are you'll like it. If you don't try it until you're an adult you probably won't like it.

Incidently, I like my cream crackers with a slice of cheddar.
0 Replies

voiceindarkness

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2011 07:18 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Quote:
Where, precisely, is the "love" in your boasting?

Love is not just an emotion with your definition attached to it. Love is the essence of God, God is the essence of love. In what have I boasted? God? Drunk

Quote:
What love is involved in telling people they're fucked up?

What love is involved in not? Neutral

Quote:
Precisely who commands the love you're prating about?

God commanded 2,000 years ago, but nobody listened. If they had, our reality would have turned out different, and we would not be having this conversation right now.

Quote:
Upon what basis do you allege that my eyes are closed? Do you think i could read this drivel you post if my eyes were closed?

Precisely Confused
izzythepush

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2011 07:24 am
@voiceindarkness,
You've now joined the list of illustrious posters who use the drink drink emoticon. Other celibrated illumnae are H2OMan, Reasoning Logic and Bill RM.

All very reasonable, intelligent people.
Setanta

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2011 07:29 am
@voiceindarkness,
In what have you boasted? Is your attention span that short? From your opening post:

Quote:
I am Messiah the prince. I am not the Jesus then, I am the Jesus now. I am the voice in darkness, but I am not blind. I am here to rip a hole in the fabric of the mind. Here in cyberspace, I issue a challenge, to challenge your mind.

Why should anyone believe that self-promoting drivel?

Trying to sound wise by simply turning a question around is, in fact, the idiocy of those who make claims they cannot defend. To repeat, what love is involved in telling people they are fucked up?

What evidence do you have that your boy god commanded this love? What evidence do you have that your aggressive language, which is otherwise vague and imprecise, is the love which your boy god allegedly commanded?

You've got nothing to offer but gobbledygook. Your spewing nonsense which you probably hope the gullible will think sounds wise. Apart from claiming to be the messiah--which no one here has any good reason to believe--you haven't made a single coherent remark in this thread. You are delusional.
Setanta

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2011 07:30 am
@izzythepush,
Them boys ain't got a patch on this joker.
0 Replies

voiceindarkness

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2011 07:32 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

You've now joined the list of illustrious posters who use the drink drink emoticon. Other celibrated illumnae are H2OMan, Reasoning Logic and Bill RM.

All very reasonable, intelligent people.
I use it appropriately. The world is drunk on old wine, but their party is over. Crying or Very sad The new wine is here, let the party begin. Very Happy
izzythepush

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2011 07:37 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
Trying to sound wise by simply turning a question around is, in fact, the idiocy of those who make claims they cannot defend. To repeat, what love is involved in telling people they are fucked up?
I know you are, but what am I?
0 Replies

voiceindarkness

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2011 07:46 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Quote:
In what have you boasted? Is your attention span that short? From your opening post:

Quote:
I am Messiah the prince. I am not the Jesus then, I am the Jesus now. I am the voice in darkness, but I am not blind. I am here to rip a hole in the fabric of the mind. Here in cyberspace, I issue a challenge, to challenge your mind.

Knowing who I am, and introducing myself is boasting? Confused

Quote:
Why should anyone believe that self-promoting drivel?
I'm offering to sit down at a debate table of your choice. Smile Neutral

What evidence do you have that your boy god commanded this love? What evidence do you have that your aggressive language, which is otherwise vague and imprecise, is the love which your boy god allegedly commanded?

You've got nothing to offer but gobbledygook. Your spewing nonsense which you probably hope the gullible will think sounds wise. Apart from claiming to be the messiah--which no one here has any good reason to believe--you haven't made a single coherent remark in this thread. You are delusional.
Look around, The world is delusional. The problem with the world is, everybody has their head up their ass, and they think their **** doesn't stink. Neutral
izzythepush

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2011 07:48 am
@voiceindarkness,
voiceindarkness wrote:

The problem with the world is, everybody has their head up their ass, and they think their **** doesn't stink.

Well they probably find it hard to breathe.
Setanta

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2011 07:49 am
@voiceindarkness,
Translation: I can't answer your criticisms, because i'm just making this **** up as i go along.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2011 07:52 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Translation: I can't answer your criticisms, because i'm just making this **** up as i go along.

It's called being spontaneous.
0 Replies

voiceindarkness

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2011 07:53 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

voiceindarkness wrote:

The problem with the world is, everybody has their head up their ass, and they think their **** doesn't stink.

Quote:
Well they probably find it hard to breathe.
That's it, no oxygen to the brain. Smile