Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2011 02:28 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

No 'we' won't. You will.
We all will. Wink
izzythepush

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2011 02:32 pm
@voiceindarkness,
No we won't you will be forgotten, like a load of other idiots. This is probably as good as it gets. It's all downhill from now on.
0 Replies

RexDraconis111

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2011 04:58 pm
@voiceindarkness,
So, question O mighty one:

Seeing the world as "fucked up", must really get to you. Are you going to fix it? If you are who you say you are, you should be able to. Or is my question just another one of those pesky bothersome things for you to ignore or criticize?
voiceindarkness

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2011 05:47 pm
@RexDraconis111,
RexDraconis111 wrote:

So, question O mighty one:

Seeing the world as "fucked up", must really get to you. Are you going to fix it? If you are who you say you are, you should be able to. Or is my question just another one of those pesky bothersome things for you to ignore or criticize?
We are God's two witnesses, his messengers. We will be killed after three and a half years.
Revelation 11
7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
11 And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2011 05:51 pm
@voiceindarkness,
31/2 years from when? Come on give us some dates. David Icke was a far more credible messiah than you, and that's saying something. He predicted Cuba would sink beneath the waves in 1999. Stop making vague mumblings, and say something specific.
voiceindarkness

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2011 08:10 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

31/2 years from when? Come on give us some dates. David Icke was a far more credible messiah than you, and that's saying something. He predicted Cuba would sink beneath the waves in 1999. Stop making vague mumblings, and say something specific.
31/2 years from when we (my wife and I) are brought forth from the womb of darkness as the man child (one has become two, that we two are one). God told me to just be and wait and see what I become. Jesus said in the lost book of Thomas, that I would become agitated, and when I become agitated I will become astounded. Then he added the question, when you become two what will you do?
jcboy

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2011 08:12 pm
@voiceindarkness,
Quote:
when you become two what will you do?

Become agitated?

No wonder you know Jesus so well, is that a pot leaf in your profile picture?
voiceindarkness

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2011 08:20 pm
@jcboy,
Jesus was God became a man, we are man becomes God. As God's son my eyes of understanding may be opened but I still have to anticipate what lies ahead.
farmerman

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2011 08:48 pm
@voiceindarkness,
You are an asshole become a douche bag
0 Replies

wayne

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2011 10:53 pm
@voiceindarkness,
Aren't you at least just a bit worried about what the consequences of impersonating a messiah might be?
This could be a pretty serious offense in God's eyes, I would think. Probably more serious than your average false prophet.

Quote:
but I still have to anticipate what lies ahead.

Those lies are gonna cause you problems in the end.
Best to give it up and repent now.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2011 02:02 am
@voiceindarkness,
voiceindarkness wrote:

31/2 years from when we (my wife and I) are brought forth from the womb of darkness as the man child

So 3 1/2 years after you get a wife/girlfriend. That's not going to happen.
0 Replies

RexDraconis111

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2011 09:09 am
@voiceindarkness,
You didn't answer my question to my satisfaction. Try again.
voiceindarkness

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2011 01:40 pm
@RexDraconis111,
There is a complex answer that I would rather share face to face.
But the short answer is, 31/2 years from when my wife's heart is healed, and she no longer suffers from Parkinson's.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2011 01:51 pm
@voiceindarkness,
voiceindarkness wrote:

But the short answer is, 31/2 years from when my wife's heart is healed, and she no longer suffers from Parkinson's.

That would explain why you've obviously suffered a very public nervous breakdown. I'm not going to talk to you any more, you're more deserving of pity than anything else.

You're not Jesus, and you definitely need some sort of psychiatric help. Talk to someone now before it's too late. If you get sectioned, and there's every chance of that happening, you won't be coming out for a long time.
voiceindarkness

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2011 08:55 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

voiceindarkness wrote:

That would explain why you've obviously suffered a very public nervous breakdown. I'm not going to talk to you any more, you're more deserving of pity than anything else.

You're not Jesus, and you definitely need some sort of psychiatric help. Talk to someone now before it's too late. If you get sectioned, and there's every chance of that happening, you won't be coming out for a long time.
Huh? What are you talking about? Confused
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2011 12:23 pm
@voiceindarkness,
I have 2 simple question for you voice...and if you can answer BOTH of them then I will proclaim you are the Messiah

1. who am I, and what do you think of me in regards to your life and or preachings?

2. Who shall I worship??
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2011 12:31 pm
@voiceindarkness,
Quote:
We are God's two witnesses, his messengers. We will be killed after three and a half years.
Revelation 11
7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
11 And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

Yes, but just so you know this...that time is NOT upon us now....there are Many more than 2 Prophets left on earth....
RexDraconis111

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2011 12:38 pm
@voiceindarkness,
Are you saying that you'll fix it after 3.5 years after that?
Setanta

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2011 01:33 pm
I love the tags on this thread.