izzythepush

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2011 08:16 am
@voiceindarkness,
voiceindarkness wrote:

Do you know how to debate in a conversation without all of the smart ass remarks? Rolling Eyes

The thing is, I am but human, Jesus is supposed to be divine. There is no way my verbal dexterity could tie him up in knots, but the holes in your argument are so easy to point out. Why do you think that is?
voiceindarkness

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2011 09:25 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
the holes in your argument are so easy to point out. Why do you think that is?
I don't know, I have yet to see anyone point one out yet.
Quote:
The thing is, I am but human, Jesus is supposed to be divine. There is no way my verbal dexterity could tie him up in knots, but
Your attitude and rude verbal attacks, is just showing your ignorance. It's embarrassing Embarrassed .

izzythepush

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 03:56 am
@voiceindarkness,
Everyone else can see the holes in your argument. Have you ever met anyone dim witted enough to actually believe you're Jesus? I'm glad you're embarrassed, it's the first step towards a healthy mind. You need to check yourself into some secure mental health institution, just tell them you're Jesus and let the electro-shock therapy take its course.
thack45

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 04:23 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
just tell them you're Jesus and let the electro-shock therapy take its course.

They're still doing that these days?

I'll be damned. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electroconvulsive_therapy#Administration
Setanta

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 04:26 am
@thack45,
Scary thought, isn't it?
izzythepush

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 04:33 am
@Setanta,
It is, until you imagine The Voice In The Darkness getting 440 volts up his jacksey, then it becomes strangely reassuring.
Setanta

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 04:38 am
You're a bad man, Izzy . . . but i suspect you already knew that.
thack45

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 04:46 am
@izzythepush,
Too funny.

And I'll admit I only skimmed the wiki article, but I don't remember seeing the 'up-ones-jacksey' technique.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 05:02 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

You're a bad man, Izzy . . . but i suspect you already knew that.

Guilty as charged.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 05:11 am
@thack45,
thack45 wrote:

I don't remember seeing the 'up-ones-jacksey' technique.

Radical measures are needed when someone is that disturbed, even if it doesn't cure him, he could post it on youtube, should get a lot of hits. I could do with a laugh.

Seriously though, I once saw Jo Brand being interviewed about this. She is a stand up comedian, who used to work as a psychiatric nurse. She said that electro-shock therapy does sound awful, but it's not as bad in reality. The patients are sedated first, so there's no kicking and screaming, and that it does have some measure of success. Feel free to challenge me on this, I'm just relying on an interview I saw years ago, and have not researched the matter one bit. That does not shake my belief that it is definitely the right approach for Mr. Hemp Leaf. Even if he just starts claiming to be Napoleon or Mescalito it's a step in the right direction.
0 Replies

voiceindarkness

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 05:26 am
@Chights47,
Chights47 wrote:

voiceindarkness wrote:

Does he rub shoulders with the homeless, the poor, the lower class that are beneath him?
Quote:
I do. I volunteer with Habitat for Humanity which works with and for impoverished people to help place them in affordable homes. I also help out with a local soup kitchen.
If the world wasn't fucked up, we wouldn't have impoverished people and the need for soup kitchens.
The world values people according to the amount of money they have. If you don't have a dollar, your not worth a dollar, the wealthier you are the more you are worth as a person.
God created all men equal. We are not to exalt our self above anyone else, or exalt anyone above our self. We should love one another as the brother hood of man.
Mans greed and corruption will bring them to their destruction.
Quote:
I'm also a Lead Operations Consultant at a large bank. I make a lot of money and I feel that I should help and give back to those who are not as fortunate as I am.
So, as a Lead Operations Consultant at a large bank, what is your contribution to mankind?
Quote:
You are a foolish ignorant man ho knows little of what he's talking about. The world isn't completely blind and religion is what is making this **** worse...for the most part.
For the record, my opinion of Christians is, that they are self righteous, self exalting, egotistical morons.
So please don't label me and put me in a box with them.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 06:24 am
@voiceindarkness,
This isn't about whether or not this world has it's faults which it clearly does, but whether or not you're Jesus, which you're clearly not.

At least Chights47 is trying to do his bit to make the world a better place. You're just inflicting a load of egotistical rants on it.
voiceindarkness

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 07:41 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Quote:
This isn't about whether or not this world has it's faults which it clearly does,
It's faults? The world is heading blindly towards destruction. When the righteousness of God is revealed, those who see it will rejoice in it. Those who don't understand will see evil as good and good as evil, to the point of killing the righteous, thinking they are doing God a service. They will see God in his wrath.
Quote:
but whether or not you're Jesus, which you're clearly not.
Clearly I'm not? Frankly I don't give a **** what you think. I know where I came from, who I am, and where I'm going. I am one of the two witnesses of Revelation 11. It's not a question of if, it's a question of when, I will tell the world what's up. My eyes of understanding are open to the truth, because my heart desired it, I found it. As the son of God I know who my father is. I,m just waiting to see who my brothers are.
Quote:
At least Chights47 is trying to do his bit to make the world a better place. You're just inflicting a load of egotistical rants on it.
There is nothing about money that is making the world a better place. It is money and mans use of it that has the world fucked up. They are controlled by it, and destroyed by it,and those that have the control over it. In the end, the oppressed will become the oppressors, and the oppressors will become the oppressed.
Chights47

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 09:06 am
@voiceindarkness,
voiceindarkness wrote:

If the world wasn't fucked up, we wouldn't have impoverished people and the need for soup kitchens.
The world values people according to the amount of money they have. If you don't have a dollar, your not worth a dollar, the wealthier you are the more you are worth as a person.
No matter what state the world is in people will always be placed into different classes. Right now (for the most part) people are placed into classes by wealth, and depending on the circumstances of those classes, there will always be people in the higher classes that will help those of the lower classes. I personally do not value a person based on their finacially worth. I could care less about how much they make or have. I value people based on their character and their actions. I've seen homeless people that do so much good that it almost puts my efforts to shame and I value those type of people more than any.

voiceindarkness wrote:
God created all men equal. We are not to exalt our self above anyone else, or exalt anyone above our self. We should love one another as the brother hood of man.
All people may be born equal, but they sure as hell don't stay that way. If heaven as you would claim it actually exists, would you be worth the same as anyone else? It may be claimed that you are worth the same but logic states otherwise. Those who do more good, those who have more important responsibilities, are worth more than those who do not and that is a simply fact. No matter what kind of society that you have, there will always be different classes of people, it just depends on the criteria that's used to judge them.

voiceindarkness wrote:
So, as a Lead Operations Consultant at a large bank, what is your contribution to mankind?
Other than devoting my spare time to those who are less fortunate than I am you mean? To put it simply, I just try and do my part to remove the flaws that are in this world to make the world a better place and to easy the hardships and sufferings of those who are not as fortunate as I am. I also donate to various charities that provide these type of services here and in other countries as well.

voiceindarkness wrote:
For the record, my opinion of Christians is, that they are self righteous, self exalting, egotistical morons.
...Did you know that Habitat for Humanity is actually a Christian organization? Hmmm...what would Jesus do...certainly wouldn't say something like that about any group much less his own people...asshole. I have obviously proved to be an exception to your absolute statement about this whole world being "fucked up" and every other ignorant statement that you've made so far. I also know for an absolute FACT That there are many Christians who would be downright APPALLED to hear you or anyone say such ignorant and hateful remarks.
0 Replies

Chights47

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 09:14 am
@voiceindarkness,
voiceindarkness wrote:
There is nothing about money that is making the world a better place. It is money and mans use of it that has the world fucked up. They are controlled by it, and destroyed by it,and those that have the control over it. In the end, the oppressed will become the oppressors, and the oppressors will become the oppressed.
So my good deeds actually "**** up" the world then? I am controlled by money and the money that I and countless other donate to do good is actually doing horrible things? I am destroyed by the wealth in which I attain though my current employment? Why is it that you keep stating these horribly wrong and ignorant absolute statements when so there are several people here thata keep CLEARLY pointing out how wrong you are. Money is nothing more than neutral power which can be used for both good and bad. I choose to use mine for good and I know that I m FAR from alone in that.
0 Replies

wayne

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 09:31 am
@voiceindarkness,
Ok dude, just what sets you apart from all the other delusional people claiming to be Jesus?
Why is it that your delusional self-centeredness is exactly what I see in the addicts I work with every day? Your delusional behavior is nothing new, right down to your claims that the world is all fucked up.
It is your world that's fucked up man, mine is actually pretty good, and it has little to do with money.
The reason that your world is fucked up is you, not everyone else, not even your ex-wife. Quit blaming everybody else and get some help dude.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 10:46 am
@voiceindarkness,
Quote:
Clearly I'm not? Frankly I don't give a **** what you think.

Well that's obvious, but I don't think anyone here gives a **** what you think. You're obviously leading a dull and rather pointless existence, and your Messiah complex gives it meaning. It's no wonder you cling to your delusions. Here are the following reasons why you're not Jesus, which so far you've been unable to address.

1) The real Jesus would never declare himself. Jesus constantly denied he was the messiah, and when challenged as King of the Jews, he said they were other people's words.

2) Jesus praised that which was good in humanity, peacemakers, meek etc. You just claim the world is fucked up.

3) When individual acts of kindness are mentioned as proof we're not all bad, you put a 'spin' on it claiming to talk about general trends as if individual kindness cannot be seen as part of a general trend.

4) When your back is to the wall, you whine about me making 'smart ass' comments. The real Jesus would win every debate and not start whining. (Just because you think you've won doesn't mean you have, that's up to others to decide.)
voiceindarkness

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2011 01:07 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Quote:
Clearly I'm not? Frankly I don't give a **** what you think.

Quote:
Well that's obvious, but I don't think anyone here gives a **** what you think.
You speak for everyone? I don't give a **** what anyone thinks, why should I? I know where I came from, who I am, and where I'm going.
Quote:
You're obviously leading a dull and rather pointless existence,
According to the conclusions of what you call science, you are the one with a pointless existence.
Quote:
and your Messiah complex gives it meaning. It's no wonder you cling to your delusions.
Who sits on the throne of your kingdom? It's all just a, "my God is bigger than your God" debate. The God that I know, can put the reality you know, on the tip of his finger, and flip it at you like a booger.
Quote:
Here are the following reasons why you're not Jesus, which so far you've been unable to address.
And what are the reasons your not Jesus?

Quote:
1) The real Jesus would never declare himself. Jesus constantly denied he was the messiah, and when challenged as King of the Jews, he said they were other people's words.
Different time different Messiah.
Quote:
2) Jesus praised that which was good in humanity, peacemakers, meek etc. You just claim the world is fucked up.
Jesus was giving promises of hope.

Matthew Chapter 5
1 And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him:
2 And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying,
3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Quote:
3) When individual acts of kindness are mentioned as proof we're not all bad, you put a 'spin' on it claiming to talk about general trends as if individual kindness cannot be seen as part of a general trend.
There are only 144,000 people in the world that are blameless before God. There are no righteous, only self righteous, until the righteousness of God is revealed.

Quote:
4) When your back is to the wall, you whine about me making 'smart ass' comments. The real Jesus would win every debate and not start whining.
My back isn't against any wall. I was curious, why you cant have a conversation without all the smart ass remarks. If you can't that's OK.
Quote:
(Just because you think you've won doesn't mean you have, that's up to others to decide.)
I'm not trying to win anything. In the end it will be up to the whole world to decide who I am.
Not only do I know who I am, I know my father, I know my mother, I know what Kingdom I am of, and I know what my Inheritance is. And that is all that matters, how about you?

izzythepush

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2011 02:22 pm
@voiceindarkness,
In the end it will not be up to the whole world to decide who you are, but a panel of psychiatrists, and they will decide you're insane. You might get a mention in a psychiatrist's notes, but that's about it.
voiceindarkness

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2011 02:25 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

In the end it will not be up to the whole world to decide who you are, but a panel of psychiatrists, and they will decide you're insane. You might get a mention in a psychiatrist's notes, but that's about it.
We shall see. Cool