izzythepush

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2011 05:22 am
@voiceindarkness,
voiceindarkness wrote:

I'm the voice in the darkness, just waiting for somebody to hear. Neutral

The last thing I want to hear in the dark is your voice. I'd feel safer with a burglar.
voiceindarkness

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2011 11:22 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

voiceindarkness wrote:

I'm the voice in the darkness, just waiting for somebody to hear. Neutral

The last thing I want to hear in the dark is your voice. I'd feel safer with a burglar.
What? Have I said something wrong? Are you even listening? I am a threat to you? Confused
izzythepush

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2011 12:30 pm
@voiceindarkness,
I just find you a bit creepy that's all.
voiceindarkness

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2011 04:54 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I am come out of darkness. I have seen, and do see, trough the illusions of darkness. You can't look under a rock and find God. The creation is of God, God is not of the creation. If you do not believe in God, Then you do not believe in the devil ether. Yet there is the evidence of evil. Man is polarized in the mind by darkness. Man has everything bass acwards. The world loves things and uses people to there own advantage, when they should use things and love people.
The love of money is the root of all evil. Don't think so? Look at the world. It is controlled, and destroyed by the love of money. The working class? Slave labor to the rich. No jobs, no work, no one willing to buy your time.
Look how many people, and how much money is involved, not in the production of, but in corporate, advertizing and all the bullshit that goes with it, just to give the world a pack of gum. Look at the corporate bullshit, and the laborers involved, to produce crap for poor people that isn't worth even having. People, for the most part, put all of their efforts into making money, rather than doing good for their fellow man.
God gave man their reality to do with what they will, and look what they have done, and what they are doing. You tell me what is right, or good in the world.
thack45

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2011 06:33 pm
@voiceindarkness,
voiceindarkness wrote:
I am come out of darkness. I have seen, and do see, trough the illusions of darkness. You can't look under a rock and find God. The creation is of God, God is not of the creation. If you do not believe in God, Then you do not believe in the devil ether. Yet there is the evidence of evil. Man is polarized in the mind by darkness. Man has everything bass acwards. The world loves things and uses people to there own advantage, when they should use things and love people.
The love of money is the root of all evil. Don't think so? Look at the world. It is controlled, and destroyed by the love of money. The working class? Slave labor to the rich. No jobs, no work, no one willing to buy your time.
Look how many people, and how much money is involved, not in the production of, but in corporate, advertizing and all the bullshit that goes with it, just to give the world a pack of gum. Look at the corporate bullshit, and the laborers involved, to produce crap for poor people that isn't worth even having. People, for the most part, put all of their efforts into making money, rather than doing good for their fellow man.
God gave man their reality to do with what they will, and look what they have done, and what they are doing. You tell me what is right, or good in the world.

You'd have much easier conversations about your political beliefs if you left all that god business out of it.
voiceindarkness

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2011 07:19 pm
@thack45,

Quote:
You'd have much easier conversations about your political beliefs if you left all that god business out of it.

See therein lies your problem. You think I am talking politics, when I am talking abut the condition the world is in.
God gave man their own reality, and the free will to do with it as they please, and what did they do with it?
What did they do with their free will? Everybody is controlling everybody, where is your free will?
What have they done with the reality God gave them? What the **** are they thinking? Where is the love one for another?
You will ether be in agreement with the world, or you will be in agreement with God, when his righteousness is revealed.
The world is busy sticking **** up their asses, and now their full of it. Whatever you hold on to of this world, you will stick it up your ass, because naked you came in and naked you will leave.
The world is become a prison, and the inmates run the asylum.
voiceindarkness

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2011 07:51 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I'm sorry, what is it that you find creepy about me? Smile
0 Replies

thack45

Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2011 10:26 pm
@voiceindarkness,
Your problem is that you don't acknowledge that your arguments about "the condition the world is in" have all been argued by untold numbers throughout history -- with or without a god angle. In other words, the fact that humans can be dick bags is not exactly a revelation from 'on high'. Your observations are an old hat.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2011 02:28 am
@voiceindarkness,
Quote:
You tell me what is right, or good in the world.

With this you're starting to sound more and more like the sadistic old clergy that most people, quite rightly, despise. There are lots of good things in the World. Yesterday, the front page of my local paper ran a story about a 20year old woman who has cancer. Local readers have donated money so that she can go round Europe before she takes the course of treatment, (which in all likelihood will not be successful) in a few months time.

That's an example of the good in humanity, compared to whatever it was that allowed her to get cancer.

There's a big difference between people like you who claim we're all intrinsically bad, and those of us who like to see the good in people. This is one of the many reasons why you're not Jesus, you're just delusional. Jesus never claimed to be the messiah, but you do, just by saying you're Jesus. At the Sermon On The Mount Jesus didn't castigate mankind for their faults, but focussed on what was good about humanity. Blessed are the Meek, the Peacemakers, and those who hunger after justice/righteousness. (Not to mention cheesemakers)

You're either a charlatan, a troll or delusional. Anyone who claims to be something that they're not is a bit creepy.
voiceindarkness

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2011 06:27 pm
@izzythepush,
I,m talking about the world in general, corrupt politics, people being slaves to money, and those who have it, indifference to the poor, the working class doing the work, and the upper class enjoying the fruit of their labors.The world is a mess. Where is love for the brotherhood of man.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2011 07:05 pm
@voiceindarkness,
So your definition of 'the world in general' deliberately excludes individual acts of kindness. I suppose that includes individual acts like those of Bill Gates that impact on a global scale. That's called putting a spin on things, and this is all part of your 'truth.' You're even more phoney than the politicians, at least they don't claim to be Jesus.
voiceindarkness

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2011 04:36 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Quote:
So your definition of 'the world in general' deliberately excludes individual acts of kindness.
Right, of course there are individual acts of kindness in the world.
Quote:
I suppose that includes individual acts like those of Bill Gates that impact on a global scale.
Does he rub shoulders with the homeless, the poor, the lower class that are beneath him?
Quote:
That's called putting a spin on things, and this is all part of your 'truth.' You're even more phoney than the politicians, at least they don't claim to be Jesus.
Do you know how to debate in a conversation without all of the smart ass remarks? Rolling Eyes
izzythepush

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2011 05:59 pm
@voiceindarkness,
This isn't a debate, it's more of a therapy session, or even an epiphany if you wish to call it that. You're not Jesus, you're a ******* idiot.
0 Replies

voiceindarkness

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2011 05:59 pm
Why do you close your eyes to the light of the flames? Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Shocked Very Happy Laughing Razz
izzythepush

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2011 06:08 pm
@voiceindarkness,
Why do you shut your ears to the voice of reason?
0 Replies

Chights47

Reply Fri 18 Nov, 2011 06:13 pm
@voiceindarkness,
voiceindarkness wrote:

Does he rub shoulders with the homeless, the poor, the lower class that are beneath him?
I do. I volunteer with Habitat for Humanity which works with and for impoverished people to help place them in affordable homes. I also help out with a local soup kitchen. I'm also a Lead Operations Consultant at a large bank. I make a lot of money and I feel that I should help and give back to those who are not as fortunate as I am. You are a foolish ignorant man ho knows little of what he's talking about. The world isn't completely blind and religion is what is making this **** worse...for the most part.
Setanta

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2011 04:23 am
Now he's changed his avatar pic to a reefer leaf . . . i think that says it all . . .
izzythepush

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2011 05:24 am
@Setanta,
Maybe he's going to stop claiming to be Jesus, and start calling himself Mary Jane instead.
farmerman

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2011 07:03 am
@izzythepush,
Maybe a Rasta Man. Smoke de Ganja, ebryting get cleah.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2011 08:01 am
One Love, One Heart
Let's get together and feel all right

Hey, pass that spleef, Mon . . .
0 Replies