Follow these suggestions from Dr. Dunham to help reduce your risk of getting a yeast infection:
Wear cotton underwear. Cotton wicks moisture away from the skin, discouraging yeast growth, so choose cotton panties as often as possible.
Avoid underwear made of:
- Other synthetic materials
These fabrics trap moisture and heat, providing a breeding ground for yeast. Cotton and other natural fibers “breathe,” allowing moisture to evaporate.
To reduce your risk of vaginal yeast infection:
- Avoid douching.
- Don't use scented tampons, pads, bubble baths or feminine hygiene sprays.
- Wear cotton underwear and loosefitting pants or skirts.
- Avoid tightfitting underwear or pantyhose.
- Change out of wet clothes, such as swimsuits or workout attire, as soon as possible.
- Stay out of hot tubs or very hot baths.
That is a very good argument for getting in the habbit of going commando in a mini with thigh highs...which I greatly approve of.
I hope you had no designs on being popular around here, because agreeing with known heretics is not the way to get there.....
That's been provided in the past, or do you still claim that the rioters who went on the rampage in the UK over the summer are like the protestors in Egypt, Tunisia and Libya? I've seen no evidence that your assertion is anything other than proof you don't know what you're talking about.
Several "grown" men trading insults on a teenager's thread.
Plus, an allegedly grown man braying off to one side . . . entertainment indeed.