Big Bang or a Stretch of God's Imagination?

farmerman

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2012 05:46 am
@DestinyzChild,
apparently you have a very selective memory who fails to see the humor of VID's point of view. He wishes to gather some credibility in the discussion yet he only puts forth religious viewpoints as "questionmarks as if its an either or.

You think that kind of debate should be honored? I think they should be exposed.
DestinyzChild

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2012 06:54 am
@farmerman,
I agree expose it!!! But, I don't agree with the methods... Slurs and personal attacks are no way to do it.
0 Replies

DestinyzChild

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2012 07:38 am
@Setanta,

MyMy did I fuffle you feathers, lol...
I love it !!! Your so typical!! I knew that you would attack me... I was just pointing out your inconsistancies. And, for you to tell me " I am not going to go far in life was right very hurtful and very arrogant of you. But, this is expected of the manifested insecurities you are expressing. Don't work with me I am as close to self actualizatiion as I ever have been. Your basically saying 'I know I am but what are you""" which is a child tactic.

. I agree bull **** should be called out !!! But, by not by calling names and making opinionated judgements..And, oh Btw, do you think they deemed Nostradamus sane by what he seen ( flying machines etc) centuries before their time. ... In the 14th century, there was a place in the home that they kept family members that expressed mental problems . However, in Bedlam .which is in Europe, in 1247 , there was a hospital created for the poor which housed an asylum for the insane. And, Nostradamus. spent his last days locked up for his writings. Check wikki and the history channel resources to name a few... So, I guess your one source did not say it all.. Why all the hostility!!!
voiceindarkness

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2012 08:53 am
@DestinyzChild,
Damn Destiny with a z, Very Happy your good. Cool
I could not of expressed myself better. Wink
Love and you forever! Very Happy
0 Replies

voiceindarkness

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2012 08:56 am
@voiceindarkness,
voiceindarkness wrote:

Setanta wrote:

This all that emoticon bullshit, as well as his egregious language errors, this joker writes like a ten year old--maybe he just stole his dad's photo to use for an avatar
Yeah, he's my father. Laughing He's the Thinker that thought it through. Cool He's dead to me now. Smile
Knock, Knock! Cool
0 Replies

voiceindarkness

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2012 08:58 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

You're right, this is not high school. You can't post utter bullshit without being called on it. It is not just acceptable in debate to point out bullshit, it's part of the exercise. If you think people telling you are spreading bullshit when you are, in fact, spreading bullshit is bullying, you're not going to do well in life.
Who's bullshiting who? Cool
0 Replies

voiceindarkness

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2012 09:01 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

apparently you have a very selective memory who fails to see the humor of VID's point of view. He wishes to gather some credibility in the discussion yet he only puts forth religious viewpoints as "questionmarks as if its an either or.

You think that kind of debate should be honored? I think they should be exposed.
Who's exposing who? Cool
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2012 09:37 am
@DestinyzChild,
The History channel? You're hilarious. You should be selling your bullshit for fertilizer. You're spreading so much of it when you could be making a fortune from it. You just make the **** up as you go along. No, it's not name calling. I understand that you can't separate your bullshit from who you are, but that doesn't make it a personal attack to call bullshit. It's not hostility either, you're nothing to me. I just call bullshit when i see it.
DestinyzChild

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2012 10:46 am
@Setanta,
What exactly is bullshit as you called it that I said? And, Genius, I said to look at the resources of the history channel. So, you are saying that your creditials are more beleiveable than theirs.I have wrote more than one research paper I know to have several resources. So, what exactly did I say that you did not understand. Because, apparently, like most hate monguls your misunderstanding comes from your lack of education. Then, you play it off as everyone elese is full of bullshit. You can't rewrite history. Prove me wrong..Research the matter. Give me a list of resources. I got them. Do you?
Give me a history lesson professor call the bullshit out properly. Who am I ? tell me. So far you have said that I am going no where in life w hat elese,, lol . You are proving my point so much.Knowing that I am nothing to you will keep me awake at night. Your not worth addressing anymore lol
djjd62

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2012 10:51 am
@DestinyzChild,
DestinyzChild wrote:
I have wrote more than one research paper

really?
Setanta

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2012 10:56 am
@DestinyzChild,
Actually, the bullshit you were spreading was in the other thread. Don't be conceited, you not the only bullshit artist around here. Voice has got you beat into a cocked hat on that account.

The History channel bears exactly the relationship to history that Christian Science does to actual science. They have whored themselves for the advertisers' dollars, with bullshit shows about Mayan predictions, Nostradamus, Dan Brown's bullshit--all they care about is the bottom line.

But let's look at your claim here most recently:

DestinyzChild wrote:
I have wrote more than one research paper I know to have several resources. So, what exactly did I say that you did not understand. Because, apparently, like most hate monguls your misunderstanding comes from your lack of education.

"I have wrote?" Surely you don't allege that that is standard English What do you allege the word "mongul" means? There is a comic book character named Mongul--is that to whom you refer? Is that where you get what you "know to have several resources"--comic books? Can you really expect to be taken seriously?
Setanta

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2012 10:57 am
@djjd62,
That one kinda sticks out like a sore thumb . . .
0 Replies

voiceindarkness

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2012 12:47 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Actually, the bullshit you were spreading was in the other thread. Don't be conceited, you not the only bullshit artist around here. Voice has got you beat into a cocked hat on that account.

The History channel bears exactly the relationship to history that Christian Science does to actual science. They have whored themselves for the advertisers' dollars, with bullshit shows about Mayan predictions, Nostradamus, Dan Brown's bullshit--all they care about is the bottom line.

But let's look at your claim here most recently:

DestinyzChild wrote:
I have wrote more than one research paper I know to have several resources. So, what exactly did I say that you did not understand. Because, apparently, like most hate monguls your misunderstanding comes from your lack of education.

"I have wrote?" Surely you don't allege that that is standard English What do you allege the word "mongul" means? There is a comic book character named Mongul--is that to whom you refer? Is that where you get what you "know to have several resources"--comic books? Can you really expect to be taken seriously?
Go get em Destiny with a z! Smile
You know what your name means? Very Happy
Child of Destiny sleeps. Cool
May I call you Destiny? Wink
Destiny with a ZZZZZZZZZ
0 Replies

DestinyzChild

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2012 04:09 pm
@Setanta,
I know it is hard to focus for you... But, try to get on topic. You don't want me to pick apart your grammer. Do you? You wrote this:
"The History channel bears exactly the relationship to history that Christian Science does to actual science. They have whored themselves for the advertisers' dollars, with bullshit shows about Mayan predictions, Nostradamus, Dan Brown's bullshit--all they care about is the bottom line."
Boy, that's good sentence structure. I don't need any cronnies to figure out that one for me Now, Dan Brown is full of bullshit....Is that always your defense. Now, who is full of his own bullshit. You stated that there were no mental asylums or that Nostradamus was not considered insane by his peers.Actually, why then was he was afraid of being beheaded by the very king you mentioned. cause he was a bad doctor? Where did you come up with that Europe had no place for its mentally ill. You wanna say you call out bullshit artist. I think that you think this way because you are bullshitting ..You are trying to cloud the issue with things that has no importance to the issue. Now, correct all my errors here. Tell me what is wrong with my grammer (better get all of them) and call my content bullshit ... You and your croonies are so transparent.
Setanta

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2012 04:29 am
@DestinyzChild,
Your pathetic attempts to be clever don't alter that you peddle bullshit, and that the History channel is a bullshit source. Yeah, go ahead, tell me what grammatical faults you allege to be in: "The History channel bears exactly the relationship to history that Christian Science does to actual science. They have whored themselves for the advertisers' dollars, with bullshit shows about Mayan predictions, Nostradamus, Dan Brown's bullshit--all they care about is the bottom line." The sentence structure is fine, and it's no problem of mine if you can't understand sentences containing more than a half a dozen words. The word you wanted was cronies--i don't believe cronny is a word in English.

What evidence do you have that Charles IX wanted to behead Michel de Nostradame? I didn't say that Europe had no place for its "mentally ill"--i said they had no institutions for the mentally ill. That they dealt with, probably ineffectively and with cruelty and neglect, is not evidence that they had "mental institutions."

What is a a croony? (I'm assuming that croony is the singular of croonies.) You just ran in here, and shat out a vague statement about prophets and how they have been treated historically, apparently thinking that you could say whatever you wanted and nobody would call you on it. You apparently thought you could make the **** up as you go along and nobody would call you on it. Actually, it appears to me that you wanted to sound cool and wise and little suspected that online, people will call bullshit in a heartbeat--unless, of course, you run off to some site peopled by high school kids who don't pay attention in class and who are sufficiently gullible to believe your bullshit.
DestinyzChild

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2012 06:08 am
@Setanta,
OMG--Who Cares! Do you have a life? Do you think I gave that that much attention to this...Get a life....Lol .......LOSER........
Setanta

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2012 06:26 am
@DestinyzChild,
You continue to reply to my posts . . . loser . . . clown.
DestinyzChild

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2012 06:26 am
@Setanta,
You are Still evading the real points ,, So, its evident that you know nothing either your willfully ignorant or lowly educated. I can reference my information. You obvious can not. Or, you would be able to stay on topic...I've wasted enough time with you and cruelties. I came to this thread just to point out a lack of tolerance and kindness for another thought. And, ,you have proved my point. I don't desire to be cool or fit in anywhere. Hell, I don't,even, desire to have last word... Peace Out
Setanta

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2012 06:28 am
@DestinyzChild,
I've already linked a biography of Michel de Nostredame. You haven't provided jack ****. Bullshit artist.
DestinyzChild

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2012 06:29 am
@Setanta,
I know you are but what I -----------again Ccme On be original