RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2004 07:01 am
I've been dealin' w/Rheumatoid for many yrs. now, & not only is it painful, it prohibits my daily activities, & socializing... I miss these things... Anyone else in the same boat?
Respectfully,
Patt
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 816 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Wilso

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2004 07:21 am
rheumatoid arthritis information
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2004 04:11 pm
I used to work in a rheumatology department. I don't remember that RA leads to Lupus Erethematosis - they are two different diseases, but LE has some symptoms that are shared with RA. I could be wrong, it was a long time ago that I worked in the rheumatology labs.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2004 04:11 pm
I used to work in a rheumatology department. I don't remember that RA leads to Lupus Erethematosis - they are two different diseases, but LE has some symptoms that are shared with RA. I could be wrong, it was a long time ago that I worked in the rheumatology labs.
0 Replies

PegasusPatt

Reply Wed 28 Jan, 2004 08:27 am
Rheumatoid Arthritis
Hi! I had a Step-Sister that passed away in May of 2002, & she lived in Mesa, Arizona... She died of a sudden onset of Diabetes, followed by an immediate Comatose state. The origin of her Lupus, (according to the Lupus Foundation), was Rheumatoid Arthritis, & her Son now has RA, & Dr.'s here are testing him for Lupus & highly believe he has developed it from this origin... I can't help but think/wonder if a lot of this is from Genetic History though... Thanks so much for your information, I really appreciate your time... Smile Have a grand day my friend, & stay warm! Hopefully it's not 16 degrees where you are or colder!!! Brrrr! lol :wink:
Cold In Kentucky!
Patt
0 Replies

PegasusPatt

Reply Wed 28 Jan, 2004 09:15 am
Hi Jeff! Thank you so much for the link! Very insightful information there on many topics... Excellent info on RA, & I had been in remission for over 3 yrs., but now am out again... Go figure, story of my life... lol Thanks again my friend, you're the best! Smile
Patt
0 Replies