Pregnant after abortion.

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2011 10:55 am
I had an abortion on may 18, 2011 at 5 weeks pregnant. On may 25 i went for my follow up and everything seemed great. On may 26 i also had a sex encounter (partner #1), no sperm or ejeculation was involved, just ONCE. Do u think its possible to be ovulating after 7 days from abortion? I had more sexual encounters with my husband ( partner#2) no birthcontrol was involved or withdrawal method from june 2 && onn.
My cycles are regular and right on the dot. I took a pregnancy blood test on june 14 and came out negative. I got a positive urine test on june 20, and ultrasound on june 23 which showed 5 weeks 1 day and on august 12 and showed 12 weeks and 2 days.@june 5 i was havin period like cramps but idk what was the cause of that i was thinking ovulation and since i took a blood test and there's a 20 day gap in btw the encounter from partner#1 it would of been positive if i did get pregnant it would of read. HCG level was less dan 2

Can you help me please who could be the father of my baby? Im currently 24 weekspregnant.

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2011 03:55 pm
Getting an abortion has nothing to do with your ovulation.

You must be a very fertile female, but yes, it is possible.

Who is the father? Who knows. Ultra sounds should not be used to acertain the date of conception.

orrisn

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2011 12:45 pm
@PUNKEY,
Ultrasound is unreliable to calculate much of a pregnancy especially conception date. Just a thought:
"On may 26 i also had a sex encounter (partner #1), no sperm or ejeculation was involved" - withdrawal is the stupidest method of birth control and after that abortion is the stupidest so why ponder whom the father? You should have had a little sex ed before now.
0 Replies