Herman Cain accused of 'sexually suggestive behaviour'

H2O MAN

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2011 08:28 pm

It's funny how nobody has ever accused Obama of 'presidentially suggestive behavior'...
parados

Reply Thu 17 Nov, 2011 10:35 pm
@H2O MAN,
And no one has ever accused you of being reasonably intelligent, squirt.

Life is often funny.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 06:37 pm
Lovely news day for Cain.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 06:38 pm
Cain is toast.
farmerman

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2011 05:59 am
@edgarblythe,
Now what? Ive been deadlining a damn report all day yesterday and I didnt even have the weather channel on
edgarblythe

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2011 06:03 am
@farmerman,
Another story about Cain having sex, this time a 13 year affair. I think his ambitions are pretty well thwarted. Whether or not it's the best way to judge a candidate, I don't see even his supporters holding much longer.
farmerman

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2011 06:12 am
@edgarblythe,
'ALL ABOARD THE CAIN TRAIN !!!!?

What a maroon. He decides to make a run for president and then all these stories come forward. Now they seem to cluster around the time that CAin was the Nat Restaurant Assn CEO, and hes been so loded with hutzpah that he thought he would slide through all this .
When Cain is done enjoying his flirtation with "destiny" I wonder what his wife is gonna do?
Shes probably letting the fluid out of Hermans brake lines as we speak

parados

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2011 08:09 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
In his initial denial, Cain vowed to remain in the presidential race as long as he has the support of his wife, with whom he said he had discussed the most recent allegation.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2011 08:50 am
@farmerman,
Like Dr Murray so with Mr Cain. The evolutionist's Christian petticoats are not just showing with this stuff. They have been hoisted over the head with the torso bent as far forward as possible. And it isn't very pretty despite the embroidery and lace edgings.

Evolutionists have no choice but to be proud of these two bundles of selfish genes. They can't hide behind social evolution because the Christian religion is a large part of our's. So they have bowed to majority pressure in failing to be proud of them and expressing it publicly.

Confused or wimps is the only choice.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2011 09:31 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
Shes probably letting the fluid out of Hermans brake lines as we speak.

But she might be a Cressida type fm. About whom her uncle Pandarus tells Troilus--

Quote:
Nay, I'll give my word for her too: our kindred, though they be long ere they are woo'd, they are constant being won: they are burs, I can tell you; they'll stick where they are thrown.

It's interesting that you don't consider the Cressida type. As a social comment about the US.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2011 11:03 am

The ongoing attacks against Cain are further proof that liberals, democrats and the Obama media hate/despise Black Americans that have managed to escape the collective democrat plantation.

Shame on liberals, democrats and the Obama media.
BillRM

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2011 11:39 am
@H2O MAN,
The man had the intellect of an earth worm and the morals it would seems of a slime ball and those two parts of his character had zero to do with his race or his party.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2011 11:40 am
@H2O MAN,
You appear to forget that many Democrats prefer Cain as the Republican candidate. Gotta look to conservative Republicans and the conservative talk radio engine for these flurries of activity.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2011 11:56 am
@ehBeth,
Cain is "reassessing" his White House campaign, he has told aides - according to various agencies and websites.
0 Replies