BillRM

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2011 07:30 am
@OmSigDAVID,
I would love to see GE and IBM give it a try!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2011 10:01 am
@BillRM,
Shoud thay be required to get married b4 thay merge ?
BillRM

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2011 10:35 am
@OmSigDAVID,
At least before they had sex....................
OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2011 01:31 pm
@BillRM,
Woud there be danger of subsidiaries ?
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2011 03:43 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Slavery??????

You are degrading the meaning of the word by using it in the manner you are doing.

Slavery is being for example force onto ships at guns and knives points and placed under conditions where the majority of your fellows ends up dying on the trip.

After leaving the ship you are whip to work in the sugar crane fields of such places as Haiti where you live on average three years.

Slavery is not coming to another county of your own free will and either taking your family with you or sending for them later and being pay for your work.

Shame on you using the word slavery in so light a manner.
Slavery takes many forms including wage slavery, and white slavery, both of which exist beside the traditional chattel slavery still common today... You are clearly a slave to an ideological form of thinking, and instead of using ideas for thought, you use them in place of thought... Consider that even the masters are not completely slave and that none can truly be made a slave against their will... The point of being dragged around in chains has little to do with the situation...Nor did branding... Nor did the details of shipping, which varied, or the uses to which slaves were put, which varied... Surely you can agree, that a man may be as much a slave to his master card as to his visa, and the fact that few who are forced to rely upon credit can ever escape it is profound... If we must take what we are offered and if not, then be dispossessed of all we have accumulated, then are we not slaves... We as a nation used to be able to pay as we went for what we needed... Now, not even the government can escape interest payments, and the price of money is the price of staying alive for some businesses and people... Figure it out dear one... Be thee not stupid; please...
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2011 03:46 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

David corporations had never been consider to had a one to one existence to real persons.

For example corporations may be able to merge but not get married. Drunk

People marry for love or children, neither of which corporations need since they have profit and immortality, and having immortality what need have they to share their lives with youth to hold them at all??? You can drive a stake in the heart of a vampire to kill it; but no one yet has found a way of killing a corporation... They must die by suicide if die at all...
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2011 03:47 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

BillRM wrote:
David corporations had never been consider to had a one to one existence to real persons.

For example corporations may be able to merge but not get married. Drunk
I dunno; have thay ever tried it????
They just squrooo everyone without promises or remorse...
OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2011 04:05 pm
@Fido,
I did not get screwn.

David
DrewDad

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2011 04:08 pm
@mysteryman,
I'd have a math test in the polling booth, and your vote would count proportionally to how well you did on the test.
DrewDad

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2011 04:08 pm
@DrewDad,
Maybe one on reading comprehension, too.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2011 01:43 pm
@DrewDad,
DrewDad wrote:
Maybe one on reading comprehension, too.
What 'd u do if a racial group complained that the exclusionary effects
of your voting plan fell disproportionately on IT ?

David
Fido

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2011 08:06 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

I did not get screwn.

David
Only because you were begging for it too much to notice..
DrewDad

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2011 09:00 am
@OmSigDAVID,
If it's in the Constitution, it can't be unconstitutional....
OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2011 09:45 am
@Fido,

OmSigDAVID wrote:

I did not get screwn.

David
Fido wrote:
Only because you were begging for it too much to notice..
I 'm pretty sure that EVEN U,
don 't understand what u say when u write.

David
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2011 09:47 am
@DrewDad,
DrewDad wrote:
I accept that as being dispositive.

David
Fido

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2011 03:48 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

DrewDad wrote:
I accept that as being dispositive.

David
Unlike most people, the constitution has shown itself able to be both for and against; prohibition, and slavery being two good examples... The point being that ultimately, no matter how much some people want to reference the constitution as though it is written in stone, it is the people who will decide if the old constitution really fits the constitution of the new people.... We cannot live with the dead hand of the past stuck up our butts... We can figure things out for ourselves, and one of the things we need to figure out is how to get along since the old constitution has put us at odds and divided us even when unity was once a goal....The American Civil War was fought over the failure of the constitution to remedy its contradictions, and those contradictions for the most part, remain... It is up to this people in this age, if they will be great, to burn the old constitution, and to replace it with one better which a trained monkey working for peanuts should be able to manage...The constitution we have is garbage... It cannot be fixed... It must be trashed...
Builder

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2011 02:25 pm
@Fido,
What do you say about amendments that over-rule the decisions of the courts?

http://youtu.be/5V4oqr5iP-g
RABEL222

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2011 02:45 pm
@Builder,
Id say this guy is worried about going to jail for the rest of his life. But the president dosent pass admendments to the constitution. The congress and the states do that. Maybe if you went back to school and studied government you might learn about that.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2011 07:41 pm
@Fido,
In your hallucinations, u can "trash" it.
Fido

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2011 07:21 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

In your hallucinations, u can "trash" it.
The choice is simple, David... We can trash it before it finishes trashing us... It has failed in every respect to achieve the goods for which it was created... What better reason is needed to trash it than failure... For you to say that the constitution is right and the people are wrong is an hallucination... It is because the people have not looked at the constitution objectively, and really do not have a lens with which to see it objectively that the thing is not dead and gone and a bit of historical trash... It is garbage, and you cling to it...I'll bet you smell as good as you think...
0 Replies