About my boyfriend-is this normal?

Nuna

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2011 06:31 pm
Last night my boyfriend was watching me drying off and such after the shower and when he got an erection it was really hard and he seemed to be in pain. After sex he came a lot, more than the other guys I've been with, but then I've only been with 1 or 2 other guys. I know that's weird because I'm 23, but I'm just worried because it seemed to hurt him. Is this normal?? He had a nasty break up with his old girlfriend; she was cheating on him the whole time just to get sex while she really liked someone else. He was depressed and didn't have sex for almost a month afterward; this was the first time we had sex in our relationship. Could that have something to do with it? I know it's probably nothing but I just want to be sure.

Ceili

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2011 06:32 pm
He thinks you're hot. Just take it for what it is, everyone has baggage. He sounds pretty normal to me.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2011 06:45 pm
@Nuna,
You might try a different brand of bath towel to see if that helps him relax a bit.

Something generic like these might do it:

http://justforthebeach.com/store/images/P/bath-towel-bundles.JPG
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2011 06:47 pm
@Nuna,
Quote:
and he seemed to be in pain.

Well pain for a male during these circumstances isn't a good sign especially depending on the severity. He (and you now) should get an STD test ASAP just to make sure.

Unless by "in pain" you mean existential pain because he was emotionally hurt from his last girlfriend but that (pain) would be a tad too melodramatic (and silly) to describe it as such.

Go to a planned parenthood clinic and I believe the STD test is free.
http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-center/index.htm

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/
Lustig Andrei

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2011 06:59 pm
@Nuna,
Actual physical pain is never a good sign. I agree totally with what the Czar said.
0 Replies

Nuna

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2011 07:17 pm
@tsarstepan,
He doesn't have STDs. He got checked recently and there was nothing. That was one of the reasons why we didn't have sex for a while in our relationship, because he hadn't been tested yet.
0 Replies

MMarciano

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2011 07:29 pm
@Nuna,
Pain during ejaculation is never a good sign and could be caused by a number of things from prostate cancer to prostatitis. He needs to consult his doctor and now not later.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2011 07:34 pm
Yup, missed the pain thing. I agree with the masses, he should see a doctor.
0 Replies

Issac

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2011 11:08 pm
@Nuna,
Hey nuna, usually i lurk here but before you get worried this can happen with guys. i was in the hospital after a car accident and didn't have any sex or masturbation for two weeks, then when i had sex again i got a raging boner that hurt a lot, and i did cum a lot more. after that was fine tho. maybe see the doctor just in case but keep it in mind.

oh yeah and edit, you sound like a caring an innecint girl, massage me maybe? Razz
jcboy

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2011 05:46 pm
@Issac,
My advice is you should wait until after puberty before you start hitting on girls.
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2011 03:53 pm
@Nuna,
I would go to the doctor if it keeps happening, but maybe ask him if it fits the following (from wikipedia);

Quote:
Blue balls is a slang term[1] for the condition of temporary fluid congestion (vasocongestion) in the testicles and prostate region, sometimes accompanied by acute testicular pain,[2] caused by prolonged and unsatisfied sexual arousal in the human male.[3] The term is thought to have originated in the United States, first appearing in 1916.[4] Some urologists call the condition "epididymal hypertension". Only a select amount of males have the condition; it is not a universal condition among males.[5]
ossobuco

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2011 04:03 pm
@Eorl,
Now that's interesting.

I'd heard about that (who knows what I read back then) and asked my first lover about it and he laughed. That could explain a lot, that some men do have this happen.
I've long thought of it as story making, not having encountered such a condition myself, with or without sex, over many years.
Eorl

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2011 04:27 pm
@ossobuco,
Yeah, I think a lot of people used to think it was a trick some guys pull to convince girls to have sex with them. (and probably sometimes it was). These days most guys know it's not good for them to go too long without ejaculation, and fewer expect eternal hellfire for taking the matter in hand, so probably rarer now.
0 Replies

trulylost

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2011 07:59 pm
@Nuna,
Pain can be a result of him being over stimulated, he didn't have sex for a month then seeing the woman he really wants and been fantasying about for a while "but had been forbidden to have sex with till he gets checked" naked.
On a serious note, if he had like 200~300Grams of Walnuts, high amount of Avocado or any other natural "performance boosters" and got really teased by you "given his 1month off sex" it would be quite normal if he got an erection that hurts and ejaculated like crazy.
Make love again in a less intense environment and see how it goes.
0 Replies

bulldogcoma

Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2012 12:17 am
@Nuna,
(clears throat)... BLUE BALLS
demonhunter

Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2012 11:47 pm
@bulldogcoma,
not normal. TROLL.
bulldogcoma

Reply Sat 31 Mar, 2012 04:27 pm
@demonhunter,
Just because you've never been with a woman demonhunter doesn't mean you have to take it out on me... you poor fella
0 Replies