What is it called when your lover is always looking at you?

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2011 03:23 pm
My lover is always starring at me ..been sexual for over a yr and everytime he sees me at our social club he looks at me like if he's lusting.Is this a mind game he is playing or what?We already been having sex so what could this be? For over a yr now I always catch this man looking at me if I'm doing something and look up he starring at me like if he 's been watching me for a while.H e does things to be around me.If I'm sitting somewhere he will sit around me.

Once I was talking to him over lunch and some other guy takes me away from our conversation.We start to talk and as we are talking my lover constantly turns around as if he want to say something but don't.Possibly he wanted to join the converstation but I'm no quite sure though.When we were about done my lover got up first with his buddy and he went to throw his trash away and then he turned to us where we were talking and offered to throw the other guy's trash away.Not sure what's going on here but , I have to always text him first he never text me first so I don't think he really likes me enough to be starring at me when he sees me. Sex is incredible.When I go out to my car there are times not many but time or 2 his car was even parked next to mine.Why do men stare at sex partners?

jespah

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2011 03:50 pm
@lisa1471,
How 'bout asking the guy? You've been sleeping with him for a year and you can't ask him a simple question????
0 Replies

lisa1471

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2011 06:00 pm
@lisa1471,
yeah ms smarty I'm gonna ask the guy that I've been sleeping with if he's playing head games with me..uh duh..
Questioner

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2011 06:02 pm
@lisa1471,
Instead of being sarcastic, how about thinking about it? It's actually a very good suggestion. If you can't trust the guy, or think he's messing with your head, then might as well find out now instead of letting it drag on and creeping you out.

Seriously, if you can't talk to him about what's bothering you then it's not any kind of relationship.

And if you don't want advice, don't ask.
George

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2011 07:00 pm
@Questioner,
Questioner wrote:
. . . And if you don't want advice, don't ask.

Applies to soooooooooooooooooo many threads.
lisa1471

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2011 07:20 pm
@George,
I didn't advice was not wanted but I came on here and ask and you telling me to ask him.What make you think I didn't and that's the reason I'm on here.How I know his giving me an honest answer.I would think you know it's a reason to be on these threads maybe I wanted to get everyone's opinion to see if it was basicly the same or simimlar to what he has said.Just wanted to know why the man is always looking at me beyond the sex.

FYI ,he's telling me he can't' stop looking at me and that's it so I'm asking others because what he says don't really make any sense and that again is why I asked!!!!
Rockhead

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2011 07:22 pm
@lisa1471,
I think you should sleep with one of his friends...
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2011 07:58 pm
@lisa1471,
Quote:
Why do men stare at sex partners?

Try turning the lights off during sex.
0 Replies